Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Shadeshrimp

kiwifarms.net
https://tol.ca.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=21326&GUID=740943B1-205C-4170-91AD-10B701D0D5B4

Scroll down to Topic 2. This fucker is part of his local "township" (Canadian for council?) LGBTQ+ advisory committee apparently. Or maybe he's self appointed? Either way, he's giving recommendations about how the SCHOOLS should operate. Naturally, the first item on his agenda is tampon machines. The last item is putting signs on school bathrooms saying "TRANS PEOPLE WELCOME"

This document is very recent, like from a couple of weeks ago. I have no words left to express my feelings about this person any more.

Sorry no archive link - I don't know what sites archive PDF files. (edit - thanks Bunny at Law.)

https://twitter.com/WRAWilloughby/status/1071093564480749569
http://archive.li/RkL1M

Oh, that's the link that led me to it. Some concerned citizens want him to contact them about the fucking traffic lights. Apparently nobody's worried about his interest in having a welcome mat rolled out for him in girl's school bathrooms.
So he’s actively pushing for legislation that would shut down any of the waxing salons that he has cases against if they chose to settle versus paying expensive fees to fight his complaints... wow.

It’s a control issue for him which is alarming. Did you hear his little giggle when he bragged about getting Murphy kicked off of Twitter? He thinks he’s so powerful.

I’ve followed him for MONTHS hoping he would fall; we can’t stop bumping this post until he does. He’s fucking evil.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
So he’s actively pushing for legislation that would shut down any of the waxing salons that he has cases against if they chose to settle versus paying expensive fees to fight his complaints... wow.

It’s a control issue for him which is alarming. Did you hear his little giggle when he bragged about getting Murphy kicked off of Twitter? He thinks he’s so powerful.

I’ve followed him for MONTHS hoping he would fall; we can’t stop bumping this post until he does. He’s fucking evil.
He mentions WordPress explicitly. The first casualty of Yaniv-gate was GenderTrender, whose author identified him as the culprit at 4thWaveNow, after which Automattic/Wordpress redacted his name. William Ray also had Kreut's name redacted at his own WP blog.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He mentions WordPress explicitly. The first casualty of Yaniv-gate was GenderTrender, whose author identified him as the culprit at 4thWaveNow, after which Automattic/Wordpress redacted his name. William Ray also had Kreut's name redacted at his own WP blog.
I've always suspected that the troons and SJWs have someone reasonably senior at Wordpress on speed dial, but whoever they are, they seem to be smart enough to keep quiet about it and apparently had enough sense to get the people using them to burn things to not out them in exchange for being their stooge.

I've never been able to prove this, as even if that's true, whomever is responsible is shockingly good at not making themselves vulnerable, though I suspect some weaponized autism investigating all the people who brag about getting Wordpress to bend over for them and any suspected connections they have there might produce a few suspects, and some cross examination of all the known people to get Wordpress to roll over and play dead should turn up some commonalities.

waxmykiwis

kiwifarms.net
Weird the Rhys McKinnon was just talking up his panic button/rape whistle/whatever recently...:thinking:

it's here. TW smugface/headtilt combination http://archive.li/vF2vz

Rhys is Canadian too, right? Was he actually targeted by Pizzagate as he claims in that tweet? Just pondering that someone who was afraid of being exposed, might claim they were being targeted by conspiracy theorists as a pre-emptive defence.

• Informative
Reactions: Brain Problems

Kate Farms Shill

"A sociopath with a keyboard" - Reddit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JONATHAN YANIV, you can get every woman and girl thrown in jail for thoughtcrime. They still won't have to touch your balls or show you their "tits and pussies." And pretty soon, your fellow bros in dresses will forsake you too when they realize you're a walking talking self-serving peak trans who is jeopardizing the already shaking ground they apply their Barbie Pink lipstick whilst standing on.

Last edited:

QWXXP Surprise!

K1w| F/4r/ms - STAY SAFE!!!
kiwifarms.net
I've always suspected that the troons and SJWs have someone reasonably senior at Wordpress on speed dial, but whoever they are, they seem to be smart enough to keep quiet about it and apparently had enough sense to get the people using them to burn things to not out them in exchange for being their stooge.

I've never been able to prove this, as even if that's true, whomever is responsible is shockingly good at not making themselves vulnerable, though I suspect some weaponized autism investigating all the people who brag about getting Wordpress to bend over for them and any suspected connections they have there might produce a few suspects, and some cross examination of all the known people to get Wordpress to roll over and play dead should turn up some commonalities.
With it enshrined in their new ToS, seems like it'd be more difficult, to figure out who at WP went in and censored the posts.

Lurk Jurk

kiwifarms.net
The speech and video proves something has happened that people speculated would happen: he has become emboldened by his ability to control women, and is now actively bragging about it. I wonder how long it will be before he tries to accost young girls because he thinks he is invincible.
So far troons have been invincible in Canada. Apparently creepy straight incels with pedo grins need to be protected above all else if they say they feel like a lady inside. I wonder how long people can keep making excuses for him while he goes off the rails.

Kirkorov

Ваш дружелюбный русский сосед
kiwifarms.net
Interesting development. So Yaniv goes to the Tribunal to declare Meghan Murphy's speech a "Hate Rally". But apparently the women organizing this thing are quite clever. They have lawyers in their ranks, who have now challenged the Vancouver Public Library's security fee, and apparently the Library is attempting to move the event from a very convenient 6:30pm, to after hours.
So their lawyers have sent the VPL a letter stating that this is against the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It also took issue with VPL announcing that they didn't agree with Feminist Current or Meghan Murphy's ideas and opinions in a Twitter post. (yadda yadda placating trannies- we're against discrimination + Meghan Murphy's opinions are "concerning" etc).

"The Justice Centre’s letter, sent on December 14, 2018, notes that the Library is a government-run institution that is subject to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, including an obligation to protect and uphold section 2(b) – freedom of expression. As a government entity, it was improper to issue a statement taking sides in a societal debate, and publicly stating that the Library disagreed with Ms. Murphy. That is not the role of the state or of any public body such as the Vancouver Public Library."

In the end the Library admitted it didn't think Murphy was going to say anything even close to Hate Speech.

The letter further explains that the Library is not lawfully permitted to limit expression except in accordance with the hate speech provisions contained in section 319 of the Criminal Code, or if the expression is so obscene or indecent as to cause harm incompatible with society’s proper functioning. The Library has acknowledged that there is “no indication” that Meghan Murphy will engage in criminal hate speech during her event.

This letter was sent December 14th. Vancouver Public Library has until Dec 21 to respond

Full Letter to VPL Posted on JCCF.ca

Archive: http://archive.li/RaU6z

Try again Jonathan!

Edit: Under the VPL tweet, I can't help but note how many beards are tweeting for Trans rights against Meghan Murphy. Is Murphy also the enemy of incels or something? Or is this just lefty men wanting to shut down free speech again?

Last edited:

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net

This letter was sent December 14th. Vancouver Public Library has until Dec 21 to respond

Full Letter to VPL Posted on JCCF.ca

Archive: http://archive.li/RaU6z
JCCF is also the law firm defending the beautician Ms. Poyer against Jonathan Yaniv, the one Hailey Heartless REEEED about being "right wing" in posting to r/gendercynical a couple days ago.

In the US, the conservative law nonprofit ADF is representing students who don't want to undress next to opposite-sex strangers in school, and has asked SCOTUS to hear the case (Boyertown). They're also representing a women's shelter in Anchorage who doesn't want to be compelled to put homeless men next to rape victims.

On this issue, they're right.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
Edit: Under the VPL tweet, I can't help but note how many beards are tweeting for Trans rights against Meghan Murphy. Is Murphy also the enemy of incels or something? Or is this just lefty men wanting to shut down free speech again?
They're called transcels for a reason. Both trannys and incels think it's a human rights violation for a woman not to touch their dick.

For the record, Yaniv did not file a complaint against Meghan Murphy, he just stated what she said was hate speech and that she must be prosecuted for it by the government in a real courtroom (as opposed to the tribunal).

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
he just stated what she said was hate speech and that she must be prosecuted for it by the government in a real courtroom (as opposed to the tribunal).
Says the raging PEDOPHILE Jonathan Yaniv who belongs behind bars. The only one who needs to be prosecuted is himself.

He tries to disctract people from his crimes. That's why he calls for the prosecution of women.