Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nazis! They finally get to the Nazis!

Added for full Third Reichian glory:

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"Who's your daddy" jessica yaniv simpson.
kiwifarms.net
SHE'S the one wasting Tribunal time?!‽‽ AHHHHHH. I'M SO FURIOUS AT THE INTERNET GOD DAMN

Seems to be going to plan so far from what I can see. ie If all else fails bring in the Holocaust, the icing on the cake.

I take it the gruesome twosome won't have seen the latest KF nazi Yaniv image yet?

Last edited:

basilthebear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because sexual predators escalate their behaviour until they are caught. They often start with relatively innocuous crimes like peeping or upskirting and when that no longer provides them with the thrill they seek, they move to the next stage.
I just want to remind everyone how grating JY's voice is. Everything JY is quoted to have said is in that horrible, fake valley girl voice, complete with lip smacks.
What do you think Mama Yaniv sounds like?

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
kiwifarms.net
I just want to remind everyone how grating JY's voice is. Everything JY is quoted to have said is in that horrible, fake valley girl voice, complete with lip smacks.

I know this is mildly off-topic, but is anyone else absolutely fucking sick of the "gay voice"? I don't have a problem with them as people, but holy fucking shit, can they just put their dinks in men's butts without taking on a fake, annoying vocal affect in order to fit in?

Larry Anon

Poly-gendered Interdimensional TurboSlut
kiwifarms.net
I know this is mildly off-topic, but is anyone else absolutely fucking sick of the "gay voice"? I don't have a problem with them as people, but holy fucking shit, can they just put their dinks in men's butts without taking on a fake, annoying vocal affect in order to fit in?

I'm legitimately curious... why do almost all of them have that voice?