Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
I’m confused. So you get sworn in during HRTs just like a US court hearing. But, if you are caught lying on the stand, that’s perjury, a federal crime in the states. This psycho cunt was lying... regarding several matters but the whole period thing is just insanity on a level I didn’t think existed. Do the HRT cases not invoke perjury or any kind of fact checking? How are you able to just spout nonsense and lies with no backing proof?
I mean to post this the other day an forgot.
Responsibility for the province's Human Rights Code was originally divided between the BC Human Rights Commission, which was responsible for investigation and compliance, and the Tribunal, which was solely an adjudicative body. In 2003, the government of Gordon Campbell abolished the Commission as well as the BC Human Rights Advisory Council as a cost-saving measure while expanding the responsibilities of the Tribunal.
So at one point there was a body that was supposed to investigate things although I'm guessing it was farcical myself. Now the troonbunal itself has all the power.
How does a system so flawed even come to pass?
Oppressed people needed a mean to confront and gain recompense from their oppressors.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I mean to post this the other day an forgot.

So at one point there was a body that was supposed to investigate things although I'm guessing it was farcical myself. Now the troonbunal itself has all the power.

Oppressed people needed a mean to confront and gain recompense from their oppressors.
That’s decidedly one sided and won’t ever be fair to all parties involved in these cases. No wonder no one takes Canada seriously. Their legal system is a fucking joke. This shit has made me realize that our system in the US may not be perfect, but fucking Christ on a cracker, it’s leaps and bounds ahead of whatever elementary school level legal system Canada is implementing.

Canada: where you can be born a male and claim to have periods and no one will ever question you or seek the truth.

Maskull

Your ever-loving gangstalker
kiwifarms.net
"The world according to Miriam".
It could be really very funny in depressing sort of way. Humor could easily be derived from the irrationality and insanity of what has and is happening now. It'd take gifted pen though as humor and especially a social satire which is what I have in mind is probably hardest to sustain in form of novel. Actually started outlining a little as to how characters ought to be represented. For poor ladies that have been hauled in to court it could be akin to more absurd The Trial.

Sorry for steering topic from that on hand.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I got a long email a day ago I forgot about until now because so much was going on.

TL;DR of it: Police hate the Yanivs, Medical hates the Yanivs, Neighbors hate the Yanivs, and the BC Tech industry hates Yaniv.

He's getting restraining orders and protective orders put against him, the cops have developed routines for both dealing with Yaniv and his mother and for dealing with people who want legal orders placed against them.

Also, he's abandoned his TrustedNerd business handle because his business is essentially bankrupt. His company was dealing with negative SEO and for some reason his own SEO is abysmal, so his small but loyal network of customers are dried up. He's swapped working IT for accepting disability checks, hence the scooter. If you're a BC tax payer, you're not only footing hundreds of thousands of dollars for this bullshit tribunal, you're also paying for that scooter. Beep beep.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
A thought:

Since the tribunal considers JY's inner organs to be unspeakable, maybe they know something terrible is lurking inside.

What could JY's inner organs be?

I vote that it's dicks. Hundreds and hundreds of dicks.
Something else that is stupid. They said “internal genitalia” was off limits. Last I checked, a penis and ballsack is external. How no one has found a way to simply ask about said genitalia is just mind boggling.

Munchma Quchi

Elmo loves threesomes.
kiwifarms.net
Something else that is stupid. They said “internal genitalia” was off limits. Last I checked, a penis and ballsack is external. How no one has found a way to simply ask about said genitalia is just mind boggling.
Not only that, but labia and clitoris are visible externally too. It's not like women just have a smooth pelvis like Barbie or something.

TamponistaFashionista

kiwifarms.net
I fucking had time today.

Jonathan being a creepy man and making young girls take a picture with him at their house.
This has probably been posted before but I wanted to share the story behind it. Jonathan came to LA for two days with nothing to do besides stalk those poor girls. He pretended to be stranded at the airport so the oldest girl would pity him enough to come to pick him up.

Here are screenshots of a family member close to Cimorelli, who is telling the story of how back in January 2013 (when he """""visited"""" them) they were already creeped out. (Lynne is Cimorelli mom)

So since I HAD TIME (and I'm mad on the internet) I took the time to look up Joanna Cimorelli. He apparently made a facebook page back in the day that has since been deleted where he posed as the 7th sister (see this tweet for evidence https://twitter.com/ja5mineee/status/287616990183567361 here's the archive http://archive.today/4LQAS). There seems to be no trace of Joanna left BUT that's rich coming from someone whose biggest turn on was to report people who had Cimorelli in their facebook name for the best part of two years. BUT I DIGRESS.

Then I remembered someone so I looked them up. This is the account of a girl who was max 14 at the time. She was naive, as all teenagers are, and let Jonathan use her. This is her backup account (she deleted the main one because of JY's harrassment) that she used for spam and you can see that Jonathan made her promote him.
When she got tired of it, she blocked him everywhere and claimed a hacker did it so he reactivated his super old twitter account to still harrass her.

Here is our true and honest woman Jessica claiming something is too girly (it was a "reading our old diaries" video), it was 2015 and you can clearly see they still identify as Jonathan in a very unambiguous way.
Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/586401450428731393
Archive: http://archive.today/PypsV

I have all my fingers crossed that today's conclusions in kangaroo court will result in an unambiguous loss for Jonathan because fuck that.

Smiling Honeybadger

Still on the search for some super smart Title.
kiwifarms.net
Man, what really brings me on the brink of "Mad on the Internet", is that there is a bullshit tribunal about the quesiton if these women are to be forced to handle Johnny-Boys LadyBalls. That is such a sick shit. It is even said of prostitutes that they don't have to handle every john's smelly dick (if that is the reality is another question), but some Sikh or Hindu Lady is expected to wax Johnathan's balls, while he insists on being a girly girl. And these muppets from the whatever tribunal play along. That's kind of an Emperor's new Clothes situation, with the Kiwi Farms, the Neighbours and everyone who hates the Yanivs being the child who cries: This ugly lady has fucking testicles!!

Fuck this shit. At least it gives me some comfort that outside of this court, Jonathan and his batshit mum are dearly and deseverdly hated.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Man, what really brings me on the brink of "Mad on the Internet", is that there is a bullshit tribunal about the quesiton if these women are to be forced to handle Johnny-Boys LadyBalls. That is such a sick shit. It is even said of prostitutes that they don't have to handle every john's smelly dick (if that is the reality is another question), but some Sikh or Hindu Lady is expected to wax Johnathan's balls, while he insists on being a girly girl. And these muppets from the whatever tribunal play along. That's kind of an Emperor's new Clothes situation, with the Kiwi Farms, the Neighbours and everyone who hates the Yanivs being the child who cries: This ugly lady has fucking testicles!!

Fuck this shit. At least it gives me some comfort that outside of this court, Jonathan and his batshit mum are dearly and deseverdly hated.
Slow down there, I would never call that fat, exceptional male pedophile a lady!

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
JY left a review for some salon that did wax him. Can't the person that waxed him be called as a witness to testify as to what service was performed on JY, what genitals this person has? Has that not been thought of because JY has dropped any complaints where a lawyer is involved?
I'm guessing that what Cousineau has to determine is kind of nuanced, that she is required to state in her ruling whether Yaniv does or does not meet the legal standards to be a member of a protected class. If she finds he is a member of a protected class, he is therefore entitled to bring complaints against people who refuse him service because he is a member of that class and she is entitled to punish such people on his behalf.

This would sort of be like a U.S. official determining whether Rachel Dolezal identifies as African American, not whether she actually has African American ancestry.

I got a long email a day ago I forgot about until now because so much was going on.

TL;DR of it: Police hate the Yanivs, Medical hates the Yanivs, Neighbors hate the Yanivs, and the BC Tech industry hates Yaniv.

He's getting restraining orders and protective orders put against him, the cops have developed routines for both dealing with Yaniv and his mother and for dealing with people who want legal orders placed against them.

Also, he's abandoned his TrustedNerd business handle because his business is essentially bankrupt. His company was dealing with negative SEO and for some reason his own SEO is abysmal, so his small but loyal network of customers are dried up. He's swapped working IT for accepting disability checks, hence the scooter. If you're a BC tax payer, you're not only footing hundreds of thousands of dollars for this bullshit tribunal, you're also paying for that scooter. Beep beep.
So Null's superior SEO chops have destroyed Yaniv's business, eh? FANTASTIC.

I think Null's superior SEO chops have also ensured Miriam and Jonathan won't be welcomed by other Yanivs (or Altmans) anywhere in the world. In one of Jonathan's weepy FB vids, he started to say something negative about family "overseas." Welp, when anyone Googles "Yaniv" for any reason, splat, there's Jonathan's vile mess. He's shamed the name literally - and all Yanivs know that hosting him means the foul parasite may well soon be attacking their children, their friends' children, their neighbors' children...

All of this Null achieved sitting in a room in Slavtopia being bigly smart and bigly determined.

Fucking amazing, man.

just a banana

spudlike qualities
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen this theory anywhere else, so you read it here first: Oger and Devyn (the dishonourable member) have already had a good conflab about this case and pre-decided on the outcome.

Yaniv is a liability to the rest of the trans, who have been enjoying lots of validation and good publicity, and they don't want the lid blowing on the whole insane shit-show by someone who has stepped so far over the line that even creeps like Oger have publically disowned him. Pretty sure Oger takes the anti-immigrant stuff personally, as well as understanding that public declarations of pedo interests are not going to go down well with his voting public.

Oger and Devyn will have have worked out that Yaniv can be shunned, thus leaving their Queer Identity brand shiny clean and purged of the bad guy. "No true trans".

Prediction: waxers have no case to answer, but only minor slap on wrist for dear Johnny, "let's all play nice and be friends"
I think they can find enough reasons to rule against Jizzica without failing to affirm his girliegender. Oger has hilariously pretzeled himself already with the "bad behavior has nothing to do with identity" bit. I'm guessing that if Mr. Unwaxaballs loses, they'll find a way to include something along those lines in the ruling. And nothing about how legally coercing women to touch the junk of men who say they're women isn't such a great idea.

Last edited:

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
Well, you know, that would violate Jonny's privacy! We have to maintain his privacy so that he can continue pretending that he has a fully functioning penis, testicles, vulva, uterus, and ovaries.. which is scientifically impossible and has never been observed in a human being... ever.. but whatever!

Nevermind the privacy of his victims when he demands demeaning details of their lives and their suffering and their discomfort about him, drags them to these shitshows where they have to justify not wanting to touch his nuts, and so on. Their privacy doesn't matter because they're women and brown.

(If you're curious, you can read more about various intersex conditions here - this page is from the Intersex Society of North America. As you can see, no documented intersex conditions involve having both fully-functioning testes and ovaries (even in cases of ovotestes, one or the other is always nonfunctional in humans), let alone testes, ovaries, and uterus, and none involve fully-functioning penis and vagina at the same time either.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino