Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
Oh, apologies. I thought the only posts mentioned at that point, when itwas discussed, were the ones about the adopt a street signs being vandalised - there's more posts up about the photos of him on the scooter on the train. I've deleted that post, my apologies
Ain't that serious, no need to apologize, just read a bit my dude. All good

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't JCCF have a copy of the transcripts? @DrRockzosNose since you already contacted them, perhaps you could ask.

I haven't gotten a reply yet from either JCCF or my buddy but I will ask, I didn't even think of that as a possibility!

Significant other spent the night over at my place Monday. They are saying they were having trouble sleeping and thought they could hear JY coaching Miriam on the balcony on what to say at 5 am. I think they were uncertain of it actually was the two morons but it seems to fit. Also, not that it needs to be confirmed Miriam was coached on what to say that was pretty obvious by her testimony.
Does CA have 2 party consent laws? If not and there is no chance of endangering yourself, I feel like it may be worth it to record that and any other juicy tidbits they'll be discussing when they think their is utter privacy

guccigash

I am the Gatekeeper
kiwifarms.net
A. You are extremely valued and those of us who read your stuff will kick the brains out of anybody who makes you miz.

B. Most kiwis didn't read it. Of those who read it, many thought you were joking. Of those who didn't think you were joking, many thought hell that's terrible, so glad she survived it. Of those who didn't think it was terrible, they are few in number and will have their brains kicked out if they bother you.

C. Yeah, Null should let you have a new name.

D. Any brains you want me to kick out at the moment?
You are a wonder by the way. I would like my new ID to be Aileen please, Josh..

uh, you're just asking in public? wtf. you overshared awkwardly and now are asking for a name change by just tagging me? you realize people archive these threads right?
yup. realise all of that,

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I haven't gotten a reply yet from either JCCF or my buddy but I will ask, I didn't even think of that as a possibility!

Does CA have 2 party consent laws? If not and there is no chance of endangering yourself, I feel like it may be worth it to record that and any other juicy tidbits they'll be discussing when they think their is utter privacy
We have a one-party consent law unfortunately.
I'd still record it and then transcribe it for lolz.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Looks like you can't record conversations unless you yourself are part of the conversation. And ummm, yelling "shaddyup" at them probably wouldn't be seen as your having been part of the conversation.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
A. You are extremely valued and those of us who read your stuff will kick the brains out of anybody who makes you miz.

B. Most kiwis didn't read it. Of those who read it, many thought you were joking. Of those who didn't think you were joking, many thought hell that's terrible, so glad she survived it. Of those who didn't think it was terrible, they are few in number and will have their brains kicked out if they bother you.

C. Yeah, Null should let you have a new name.

D. Any brains you want me to kick out at the moment?
I'm of the "have no idea why they shared it, what does it have to do with this thread?" variety.

wenttobermuda

Mincing beast
kiwifarms.net
I can't wrap my head around the report of JY's examination of his mommy. That it was offered baffles me.

Even given the lax standards of the Cannuck Cuck Tribunal, and Y's madness and lack of self awareness, I can't make sense of it.

JY: Am I a good boy, mommy?
PY: Yes, you're the best boy.
JY: Do I menstruate for reals, mommy?
PY: Mommy's little man menstruates, yes.
JY: Are people mean to me, mommy?
PY: Yes, baby, bad people are mean to you.

I don't see how this is relevant to the issue before the Cannuck Cuck Tribunal: does a troon have an absolute right to have his balls waxed by a woman?

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
He'll still be happy that someone FINALLY touched his cock, though.
Someone apart from his Mum, you mean?

I don't see how this is relevant to the issue before the Cannuck Cuck Tribunal: does a troon have an absolute right to have his balls waxed by a woman?
Dunno, but surely the wider implication of this is that people without penises must do what people with penises (that's Jonny boy himself) want them to do?

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Another side effect from verdicts which favour men like yaniv will be that women from certain religious backgrounds or with controlling husbands, families or elders won’t be allowed to work if they may end up having to touch or work on men. The leash they’re on will be pulled even shorter.

Some women are only allowed to see medical professionals who are women. Almost all midwifery practices make a point of getting women alone to ask them if they’re OK - some men refuse to leave the room and so they are driven to lengths such as asking for a urine sample, then putting a poster in the loo telling the woman to mark the sample pot if she’s experiencing domestic violence. All fairly depressing stuff, but it happens.

I can imagine many small businesses just shutting up shop if they’re not allowed to only have female customers.

Way to go, Johnny. Maybe your mum can wax your balls for you. Might even charge mates rates.

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter if Yaniv wins, the girls will undoubtedly get a GoFundMe or some other crowd sourcing set up for them, by us or another party.. He and his mother have been given more than enough rope that they have effectively hanged both each other and quite possibly the credibility of the Tribunal. We all know from Null's emails no one in BC is okay with Jonathan, which is fantastic because he has spent so long wanting to be in the spotlight. And after this, whatever the outcome, all eyes will be on him, publication ban or not people are talking and they know what Yaniv is doing.

Get used to the spotlight Jonathan, because it's never going to let you retreat to the shadows after this.

Nasty Old Person

I dox myself when I think about you
kiwifarms.net
I can imagine many small businesses just shutting up shop if they’re not allowed to only have female customers.

Way to go, Johnny. Maybe your mum can wax your balls for you. Might even charge mates rates.
Canada's left wing idealogues believe that capitalists exist only to steal from the poor, and therefore corporations should pay crippling taxes and fines for merely existing to exploit workers.

The only solution is for everyone to just work for the government. Canada will end up being a giant DMV.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino