Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 621032
Is Jonathan Yaniv so drawn to periods/tampons because he believes young girl are turned on by inserting a tampon?
The thought is so horrifying.
This shit really belongs in r/badwomensanatomy. It already reminds me of posts there asking if/why don't girls orgasm from inserting a tampon.
I was actually about to ask if he got his ideas about what a women's locker room is like from Carrie....

In all three versions I know all or almost all the girls are stripped to underwear... In the 2002 one the girls are just fucking around in cutesy lingerie not even trying to get redressed, and of course Carrie herself is totally naked in the 1973 version, where the other girls make a much bigger deal about her period than her being naked out of the showers...
:thinking:

waxmykiwis

kiwifarms.net
72swOxE.png
So has anyone looked into his lolsuit record? Apologies if I missed this in the previous 50 pages (edit: I did miss it, info and court documents are on page 13 )

Miriam Yaniv joined in his most recent lolsuit. Is this man's mom aiding and abetting him?

Interestingly, "Pheonix Muranetz" whom he sued for burning sage backstage at a talk, in her dressing room where he was not supposed to be, supports people to elevate your frequency, release shame and guilt around your sensual expression, and activate dormant powers.
https://www.phoenixmuranetz.com/

I'm wondering if Jonathan's motivation for suing her may have been revenge because she wouldn't take him on as a client. She's a Performer on Sensual and Spiritual Empowerment according to her Twitter and I'm guessing that was at least part of his motivation for volunteering at her event in the first place.

Last edited:

OttoWest

I'm the operator with my pocket calculator
kiwifarms.net
M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
In all my 35+ years of being female I have never had to explain how to use menstrual products to a stranger in the bathroom.
I second this. At most, I’ve had adult female coworkers ask me if I had a quarter so that they can buy one of the pads in the dispenser.

But even then, if a girl were to try to ask anyone about periods- they’re most likely going to go to their mother or some other female that they are already close to and can trust. They’re not going to approach some pig in lipstick for advice.

Also, most girls under 15 are usually more likely to hide in a bathroom stall to change clothes than to do it out in the open. Especially nowadays when troons like Yaniv can easily get in and stare.

Yaniv clearly knows nothing about girls or women for that matter, and it shows in all of these talks.

uglytroll4u

Drula and the Better Lifers
kiwifarms.net
In all my 35+ years of being female I have never had to explain how to use menstrual products to a stranger in the bathroom.
Same. If anything, you offer to call their mom or a trusted adult. Even between adult women, asking for a tampon/pad when your period caught you by surprise is not exactly a bonding instance or a starter for "girl talk".

It's interesting how he's been able to pull so many strings, I mean aside from being a sweaty pervert he's literally who? Maybe it's just that he's an autist with nothing but time, but if it's uncovered that there is a cabal of similar freaks modding and giving pedos favors across the big name blogging platforms that would certainly be quite the twist!
Give it time and there will be development. Not from a prosecution perspective but who knows, high ranked people at Twitter or WP leaving unexpectedly to live a quiet life somewhere or the revelation of huge hush payments to law enforcement entities...

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 621151
So has anyone looked into his lolsuit record? Apologies if I missed this in the previous 50 pages (edit: I did miss it, info and court documents are on page 13 )

Miriam Yaniv joined in his most recent lolsuit. Is this man's mom aiding and abetting him?

Interestingly, "Pheonix Muranetz" whom he sued for burning sage backstage at a talk, in her dressing room where he was not supposed to be, supports people to elevate your frequency, release shame and guilt around your sensual expression, and activate dormant powers.

I'm wondering if Jonathan's motivation for suing her may have been revenge because she wouldn't take him on as a client. She's a Performer on Sensual and Spiritual Empowerment according to her Twitter and I'm guessing that was at least part of his motivation for volunteering at her event in the first place.
@flower hat posted these on page 13 and onwards. He sued this woman and some other people because they used some incense and he had an asthma attack or whatever. So he has a new lolsuit now? I guess that's one way of making a living.

waxmykiwis

kiwifarms.net
Not a new suit, it's the same one. She does some kind of spiritual sex work thing for a living. He barged into her dressing room uninvited, and then sued her for burning sage (which people do to get rid of negative energy - like when Jonathan Yaniv has been in your dressing room.) He seems to have a bit of a thing about blackmailing/extorting money from women he wants to exert sexual control over. Just speculating that this is another combined grifting/creeping case, not pure grifting.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 621151

Where are the docs for his MOM joining in? I have not been using MIRIAM YANIV's name just because I felt sorry for her being his mom but did not know she was actively enabling his deviancy.

ETA: From @waxmykiwis post at 970, it looks like there's a BRAND NEW SUIT filed 12/14 against Strata BCS, filed by "Jessica" Yaniv and yep, his mom Miriam Yaniv.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
ETA: From @waxmykiwis post at 970, it looks like there's a BRAND NEW SUIT filed 12/14 against Strata BCS, filed by "Jessica" Yaniv and yep, his mom Miriam Yaniv.
Behind every lolcow there is a lolmom.

Well, here's his mom's facebook and her linkedin. There's not much there though.
https://www.facebook.com/miriam.yaniv.7
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/miriam-altmann-yaniv-502017147
Nice mom he's got there. Be a shame if someone doxed her.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Ditto. Not only that, but if a child ever did come up to me and ask for directions, I would not give them to her. Like any other sane, non-pervy adult, I would tell the child to go ask their mother or other trusted adult.

Also, Jonathan Yaniv said that it is "likely" that he will be in the bathroom at the same time a young girl hits her period for the first time... that's such a lie. Not only is it not likely to happen, but even if it did, it's not something a young girl would draw attention to, especially to a stranger. This is just another one of his lame excuses he'll try using one the day when he gets caught spying on girls in the bathroom.
Exactly. And the fact that he asks the exact same question raising the exact same scenario to every girl he texts makes it utterly plain that this situation is a sexual fantasy of his. Not to mention the other question he asked in one of the recent SSes, asking a girl if she 'plays with herself to get moist enough to insert the tampon'. :o Fuck's sake.

The fact that he jerks it to the thought of helping a pre-teen girl insert her first tampon in a public washroom stall makes me seriously want to punch him in the face without even saying a word if I ever see him around again.

I am tempted to put up the warning signs on streetlight poles around Surrey that someone suggested earlier. This isn't touching the po0p, this would be legit warning about an obvious child predator who tries to pretend he's a woman so he can go into the ladies room and 'help' your daughter shove a tampon inside her.

Last edited:

Sisteena Foriner

kiwifarms.net
Johnny boy, I'm not gonna say your fetish is trash but the way you approach it is extremely unrealistic, you will never catch a teen girl having her first period; most grown women can't pinpoint our next period with 100% accuracy, and that's with past data.

Find a few artists and commission some well rendered stuff with the money you spend on silly fads like troonism and google glass, good art can last you a lifetime, and the artists will thank you for it.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Where is the original link for @waxmykiwis #970 to "Jessica" and Miriam Yaniv's lolsuit? In case anyone wants to pay the $6 CDN and post them here, for science.

View attachment 621324 View attachment 621325

It’s reassuring to know he’s on the sex offender watch, at least publicly around the BC area.

Troon activists can’t protect him for long.
JY is on a public SEX OFFENDERS list? Can the person who mentioned this be asked where the sex offender list is?

Last edited:

Cheap Sandals

REEEEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused about this alleged offender list. In Canada, sexual offender registries are only available to accredited law-enforcement agencies.

The only way for a member of the public to have confirmation would be if Johnathan submitted a work application with a vulnerable sector check. In that case, his potential employer would find out, but you can't just go to the police and get someone's records.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino