Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 850492

Six hours ago and Gervais's tweet has 18k likes. As Yaniv's profile grows things are going to cascade, it's going to get harder and harder for the Media to justify ignoring this.

One thing to look out for is something that activists groups see as good practice. They'll send out 'reporting guides' to the media. It's something various Islamic groups do in the UK. They'll write to newspapers with 'suggestions' on how stories should be reported.

It's brilliant in a way, it's why 'Asians' have groomed and raped an estimated 1500 young girls in the UK and not Muslims.

If the Trans groups are smart they'll do something similar, Yaniv will be 'mentally ill' or disturbed, or driven crazy by transphobia. The Media will want to have the permission of Trans groups to report on this.

I haven't researched this extensively but I believe as a practice it was pioneered by the SPLC.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll be the last - Johnny will be played as a sympathetic character who was driven past the point of rationality by mean old terfy terfs. Victim to the end.

Yeah, he's got like 60 million suicide attempts on the record already. Making him put on a women's uniform and line up for stuff on his armored scooty would be much too much to expect.

Why no deets on yesterday's ass assault, Yaniv? Give us the drama. Get on FB and tell Cousineau she nearly got you ass assassinated at Tim Horton's when your timbits fell to the floor and you clonked your head on the table trying to snatch them back.

Telo Miriam

I design games for the table top.
kiwifarms.net
From the Ricky Gervais tweet
C7B20654-15CE-4760-A1EC-32033F6E604C.jpeg
Edit: “don’t talk about this, people are literally dying if you talk about what’s happening”

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’s getting close to Wu levels of cowdom. It might be worth considering.

If he'd kept on ebegging after the pageant scam or was producing lots of YT content, I think he'd have a subforum by now.

In other random thoughts: Y'know, his big vulnerability right now is his claim to disability. He's counting on a tugboat. Life without one will be grim.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
It's a good thing we know where to send that Lolcow of the Year award in a few months, because there's no way anyone else is going to be able to top this in 5 months.

I still think the kangaroo court outcome is pretty up in the air, but Johnny Tampons loses in the grand scheme of things no matter what - the whole world knows he's a creepy pedophile/autogynephile who threatens vulnerable women of color.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he'd kept on ebegging after the pageant scam or was producing lots of YT content, I think he'd have a subforum by now.

In other random thoughts: Y'know, his big vulnerability right now is his claim to disability. He's counting on a tugboat. Life without one will be grim.
No he'll be fine. Do you think he bought a condo with his disability money? If he's unemployable because of disability, he'll get a check from the government but his real money comes from mommy and no one can stop her from giving it to him. Now, if he has income and he doesn't report it he would be committing fraud but there is a lot of leeway with familial gifts and the like. But no one would know anyway if she just hands him cash or buys him things all the time.

Edit: also if he's on disability it's going to be for mental incapacity not the fact that he doesn't need a scooter. It's actually not easy to get on disability here. He would actually need real verifiable medical records and a doctor willing to sign off that he needs it. There's universal healthcare in Canada so there's no shady docs/insurance scams going on like that. We have insurance scams but they're more along the lines of healthcare workers getting together and scamming their own work insurance for medical devices they don't actually need and then pocketing the money. No doctors are out here trying to help malingerers get a government cheque. There's nothing in it for them. So there aren't any disability detectives running around trying to catch people who don't actually need scooters and shit.

Last edited:

Trig.Point

I wouldn't start from here.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the Ricky Gervais tweet
View attachment 850870
Edit: “don’t talk about this, people are literally dying if you talk about what’s happening”

That woman is now complaining that people were mocking her pronouns, and some are even referring to her as a 'pronoun' in responses.

https://archive.md/ZZpfo

A few 'activists' jumped into the responses, I think hoping to start a twitter fight with a celebrity, instead of a pile on, they got massive pushback.

Dr. Boe Jangles Esq.

Original Prick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Latest on the FB comments he says he was punched.
View attachment 850881
He’s being abnormally silent in what would otherwise be a chance to seek attention.
We a little nervous about this getting examined too closely, fatboy?
If it did happen (it didn’t), guess that stun gun didn’t do him much good. Go figure.