Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

ScamL Likely

Avant-garde Autism
kiwifarms.net
Firstly I'd just like to say fuck me its taken a day to catch up from where I was last in the thread, Secondly, Jesus Christ has this shit blown up, heck i even saw imam tawhidi commenting on Yaniv's faggotry, I'm pleasantly surprised to see this hit the boiling point it has because the pressure has sure as fuck blown the lid off this little story that's for sure. The real question is can Yaniv possibly handle this much heat? Is neck-rope an increasing possibility? as this guy goes from being a niche laughing stock limited to an autistic cyber stalking forum, disgruntled Terfs and the unfortunate locals that must fend off the ogre himself, to now being mocked across a large segment of the conservative political sphere online. :story:
The balls that launched a thousand tweets.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
So like I heard you guys want a board for Yaniv, rather than just the thread. I don't think that would work. Let me tell you why.

Yaniv typically engages in just a few things at any given time, and overall, their content, while interesting to many, is repetitive. That doesn't mean he's a bad cow or anything, just that his content is narrow, and if you have a whole sub dedicated to him it would be difficult for there to be any variety. When you look at other cows with their own sub what you see is several areas of interest. On the other hand, when we hosted whole boards on people like Russ Greer, while his is a high-traffic thread and he is interesting, its generally similar content. With Chris and ADF you have a legacy. With DSP there is variety and even his alogs being cows. I could be wrong, but how many different categories of lol/interesting/salient behavior are there of Yaniv? is there a clear 4-5 or more categories? if so, then the argument becomes stronger.

Another problem, and I will reflect back on Greer once again, and this is even the case in the Weeb Wars sub to some extent, is that when null creates these boards, people gravitate back to the general thread. This happens with tooter to some extent, but not as much so because theres ample room for OC creation on him as well as deep, deep lore which gets specific attention. Why do you think that Yaniv would avoid this problem?

From the complaints of users who frequent this thread, there seems to be a very valid complaint that is a problem for several high-traffic threads. This problem is that there is SO MUCH FUCKING ACTIVITY that when you get one morsel of content you get 10 pages of shitposting. I love shitposting as much as anyone else, but its gonna bloat the thread quick. It seems as though this would be a good argument for one to overcome the problem, but i still feel there is one other thing.

Yaniv seems to have a shelf life. Do you see him being around next year? 2 years? Why? Longitivity is important because you dont wanna make some board and then have it die in 6 months.

My dream solution for this problem would be this: You know how A&H has its own chatbox? I feel that installing a JY-specific chatbox where users can shitpost about him would cut down on the needless posting. People say a lot here that is generally just clogging shit up, but that happens everywhere. It is a problem because of the amount of posts which do it and these posts choking out actual content.

Here is what I suggest. If you want a Yaniv board, find a user who can articulate a case for it best. Construct an argument for it and how it will work long-term. Post it in TTS. If you want to bounce ideas off of me feel free and PM me. getting a board made is pretty difficult, especially without some sort of plan. but if you believe it will work, proposing it to null wont hurt, you just need to be prepared.
All good points.

I would consider @wabbits suggestion in the Forum Discussion about allowing someone to update the OP since @trannyfucker hasn't been seen in months. @wabbits has done an outstanding job updating the Yaniv medical affliction list.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Poppen

kiwifarms.net
So like I heard you guys want a board for Yaniv, rather than just the thread. I don't think that would work. Let me tell you why.

Yaniv typically engages in just a few things at any given time, and overall, their content, while interesting to many, is repetitive. That doesn't mean he's a bad cow or anything, just that his content is narrow, and if you have a whole sub dedicated to him it would be difficult for there to be any variety. When you look at other cows with their own sub what you see is several areas of interest. On the other hand, when we hosted whole boards on people like Russ Greer, while his is a high-traffic thread and he is interesting, its generally similar content. With Chris and ADF you have a legacy. With DSP there is variety and even his alogs being cows. I could be wrong, but how many different categories of lol/interesting/salient behavior are there of Yaniv? is there a clear 4-5 or more categories? if so, then the argument becomes stronger.

Another problem, and I will reflect back on Greer once again, and this is even the case in the Weeb Wars sub to some extent, is that when null creates these boards, people gravitate back to the general thread. This happens with tooter to some extent, but not as much so because theres ample room for OC creation on him as well as deep, deep lore which gets specific attention. Why do you think that Yaniv would avoid this problem?

From the complaints of users who frequent this thread, there seems to be a very valid complaint that is a problem for several high-traffic threads. This problem is that there is SO MUCH FUCKING ACTIVITY that when you get one morsel of content you get 10 pages of shitposting. I love shitposting as much as anyone else, but its gonna bloat the thread quick. It seems as though this would be a good argument for one to overcome the problem, but i still feel there is one other thing.

Yaniv seems to have a shelf life. Do you see him being around next year? 2 years? Why? Longitivity is important because you dont wanna make some board and then have it die in 6 months.

My dream solution for this problem would be this: You know how A&H has its own chatbox? I feel that installing a JY-specific chatbox where users can shitpost about him would cut down on the needless posting. People say a lot here that is generally just clogging shit up, but that happens everywhere. It is a problem because of the amount of posts which do it and these posts choking out actual content.

Here is what I suggest. If you want a Yaniv board, find a user who can articulate a case for it best. Construct an argument for it and how it will work long-term. Post it in TTS. If you want to bounce ideas off of me feel free and PM me. getting a board made is pretty difficult, especially without some sort of plan. but if you believe it will work, proposing it to null wont hurt, you just need to be prepared.

if it dies within 6 months then close it.

I am new here but the answer need not be too hard.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Then what happens to all the threads? Do you just lock all of them and have a defunct subforum that no one can post in? Do you try and collate them all back together? This happened with Greer and was apparently a fucking mess. Yaniv is tarding out exceptionally at the moment but if his content is going to go back to normal in a couple weeks it's not worth it.

Sure miss yaniv. WE will be happy to schedule your appointment.

Schedules Johnny with Mohammed.

If he doesn't like it well tough shit. You can't discriminate.
I think this is one of the reasons he's going after home providers and little self-owned businesses. Well, that and the racism and predatory behavior. But if someone did this he would, with a straight face, declare that his rights as a woman were being violated because he deserves to have his gender affirmed with a woman touching his balls. And Canada would entertain his argument.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nol doesn't like having a graveyard of locked and closed forums.

All good points.

I would consider @wabbits suggestion in the Forum Discussion about allowing someone to update the OP since @trannyfucker hasn't been seen in months. @wabbits has done an outstanding job updating the Yaniv medical affliction list.
I agree with this idea. As a matter of fact, there is a great solution to this problem. Its possible to move a post to earlier in the thread. Nol has done it with a few OPs and has a few others he is planning on doing. If this is the way you guys wanna go, then someone could write a new OP and it could be moved to the OP position.

SourDiesel

kiwifarms.net
Nol doesn't like having a graveyard of locked and closed forums.

I agree with this idea. As a matter of fact, there is a great solution to this problem. Its possible to move a post to earlier in the thread. Nol has done it with a few OPs and has a few others he is planning on doing. If this is the way you guys wanna go, then someone could write a new OP and it could be moved to the OP position.
This is the best idea imho. I know that @wabbits has all the medical info so that's a start. It may be buried as of now but @Yellow Yam Scam has been collecting files and seems to be attempting to organize this mess as well. It would be great if these people could combine all the info into one, more cohesive and informative OP.

OttoWest

kiwifarms.net
As someone watching from a casual day drive away, albeit divided by an international border, I can't wait to see what effects the lifting of the publication bans have on the local free rags like The Stranger and Weekly (s). Do they dare report it? If they do, will they champion Yaniv or will they claim 'Not all Trans' and will the public ever be informed that a canadian pedo tampon fetishist visits their local mall's women's rooms on the regular?
Katie Herzog at The Stranger has already written about Yaniv and is following/tweeting about the case on twitter. There was no ban on the US side so they’ve been free to report about this case for months.

Munchma Quchi

Elmo loves threesomes.
kiwifarms.net
Alright, let me get this straight; this person is a dumbass who other dumbasses defend because trans, even though if they weren't a dumbass they wouldn't complain about not being able to get their balls waxed because that's NOT what a woman's salon does. Also they're a creepy pedophile. Did I get the whole situation right?
More or less, but also a munchie, litigious, racist, very active on Twitter, obsessed with menstruation, and likes to present ideas at city council meetings.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, let me get this straight; this person is a dumbass who other dumbasses defend because trans, even though if they weren't a dumbass they wouldn't complain about not being able to get their balls waxed because that's NOT what a woman's salon does. Also they're a creepy pedophile. Did I get the whole situation right?
Also probably doesn’t care about smooth nuts as much as he cares about dragging immigrant women and other vulnerable people through the BC Human Rights Tribunal for major profit and his own sick jollies.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
This is the best idea imho. I know that @wabbits has all the medical info so that's a start. It may be buried as of now but @Yellow Yam Scam has been collecting files and seems to be attempting to organize this mess as well. It would be great if these people could combine all the info into one, more cohesive and informative OP.
@Yellow Yam Scam informed me this morning that a tube would be inserted into my brain shortly and I have candled my ears in preparation. At least... I hope that's where you mofos are going to insert the tube.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sounds great. well make the OP, i suggest making it in TTS, then it can be moved. I suggest the regs making a PM chain and collaborating on it. @Yellow Yam Scam is a good dude and he's op'd threads good enough to get threatened with legal action, but @wabbits seems smart too. if you need any advice, feel free.

Yellow Yam Scam

Reviewmah, going in.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll definitely help with a new op. I've had to recount the story of JY a few times to friends of mine and something I've realized is that you have to start in the middle or it's just going to seem like you're ranting about some garden-variety internet pervert. I think the new OP should have a very brief, couple of sentence synopsis of who JY is, then jump straight into an overview of the HRT cases and what the HRT actually is. After that, double back to the tampon stuff and how that makes the HRT stuff so much more fucked up.

After that, a chronological deep dive into his childhood, past ventures, health maladies, etc.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino