Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Stores in the area should start posting up pictures behind their registers of Yaniv saying how he is banned and is not welcomed. Like other Kiwis have said he is a liability and a store has a right to protect themselves and their business and livelihood. Denying service to a known threat isn’t discrimination, it is self preservation. If they are preemptive and single out Yaniv and Yaniv only, no one can claim discrimination.

Stores in the states will have pictures of banned people all the time.

pepper

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if this is all some huge scheme of Yaniv's and he's actually self-aware and is trying to bring attention to how fucked up the Self-ID laws are (especially with how he instantly said "they don't have the right to say no because I'm a protected class" in response to questioning on a stream). Then I remember he's the same guy who sends recordings of himself talking like Elmo to try to get into underaged girls' pants.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Jet Set Neowilly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I wonder if this is all some huge scheme of Yaniv's and he's actually self-aware and is trying to bring attention to how fucked up the Self-ID laws are (especially with how he instantly said "they don't have the right to say no because I'm a protected class" in response to questioning on a stream). Then I remember he's the same guy who sends recordings of himself talking like Elmo to try to get into underaged girls' pants.
Wouldn't surprise me if that's a last resort he comes out with after all this shit has trashed his life (even further) and he can't take the troon victim act any further. Not that it will cover up his pedophilia and period fetish, but he'll hope it will (and anything to keep people talking about him, because he sure relishes that sweet, sweet attention).

sevenproxies

“I can already hear the chorus of execration.”
kiwifarms.net

That’s the best case scenario, but he’s not smart enough.

Ctrl+Alt+Rt

cis aro
kiwifarms.net
I still find myself surprised with his weird tampon fetish at least. I don't know if it can be covered enough. Because it is so fucking weird. This taken from the article Louise posted. I don't know if this is projection or whatever. But what other man would recognize the sound of a tampon or pad being changed or even hear it?
View attachment 856661
It's the wrapping that makes the noise. He's made comments about sitting in a stall in the women's washroom and listening carefully for a woman who is changing her pad so that he can approach her afterwards and ask her for pads or tampons and 'bond' over their period.

It may seem weird but it's pretty common with transgender people and was originally described in research back in the 80s about transsexual autogynephilia– the fetish for being a woman ("sexual arousal at the thought or image of being a woman").

Blanchard's subtypes of autogynephilia are:
- Transvestic (arousal from having female appearance, e.g. clothing)
- Anatomic (arousal from having female body parts, e.g. vagina, breasts, ovaries, uterus)
- Physiological (arousal from having female bodily functions, e.g. menstruation, lactation, pregnancy)
- Behavioural (arousal from stereotypically feminine behaviour, e.g. sitting down to pee, talking about makeup, entering spaces reserved for women)

Pretty much all straight transwomen exhibit Transvestic and Anatomic autogynephilia (AGP). Lolcow behaviour starts with Physiological AGP because it's funny when a troon is obsessed with lactation or mpreg. Things get a little less amusing and more horrorcow-y when Behavioural AGP enters.

Yaniv has has all 4 forms: he has Physiological AGP (fixated on periods, believing he has one and experiences other symptoms around it like period cramps which "prove" he's a girl according to his texts) and Behavioural AGP (fixated on joining women's FB makeup groups and doing his makeup, proximity to an all-girl music group, being in women's bathrooms and changerooms, dishing with 'the girls' about period complaints, female friendship intimacy by sharing period schedules, obsessive questions about what women do around each other when men aren't present, etc.)

According to new research, autopedophilia (arousal at dressing in children's clothing or having a child's body) is common (49.1%) in pedophilic men, and autopedophilia is significantly correlated with autogynephilia. Make of that what you will.

So take AGP and just add in pedophilia and there you have it. That's Yaniv's entire identity.

Null

Custodian of Records, King of Lies, Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Open, but please please please push updates to new threads and comments to relevant threads.

1. If it's new content, make a thread.
2. If it's a comment, look for an existing thread.
3. If there's no existing thread, decide if it needs to be a new thread.
4. Post here.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Open, but please please please push updates to new threads and comments to relevant threads.

4. Post here.
Maybe add that to the OP?

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
Isn't Merle Norman a cosmetic chain? What I'm saying is that Jon here didn't do shit. Stores like these come and go all the time.
A Very old cosmetic chain. I remember it from my childhood. Which is when dinos and hippies
ran free on earth. They wouldn't know conturing or
' baking' if they were placed in a kiln, ffs. The remaining staff at the last merle normans I ever saw averaged sixty and over. Merle Norman was going down long before Mr Yaniv.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

4. Post here.
I feel since there are a lot of new people coming in just to talk about JY, we can quarantine them here, since they probably won't read the rules and will ignore the concept of multiple threads. This way we can have the more experienced users and new people who actually read the rules post relevant content to the relevant threads.

Teeter

ready, set, rabies!
kiwifarms.net
Have you been following the HRT at all? Merle Norman is one of the respondents.

It also was considered an "outlet" location and apparently the staff there were such shit they were getting buried in bad reviews for the past few years. With other locations nearby doing better business and getting better reviews, they probably closed the location to save money. Of course, the fat pedo goblin is going to try to claim victory for a store mismanaged into obsolescence.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
A Very old cosmetic chain. I remember it from my childhood. Which is when dinos and hippies
ran free on earth. They wouldn't know conturing or
' baking' if they were placed in a kiln, ffs. The remaining staff at the last merle normans I ever saw averaged sixty and over. Merle Norman was going down long before Mr Yaniv.
Jesus Christ, Jon has shite taste in makeup and clothing. Where does he get his idea of womanhood from? His mom?

Oh wait.

RemoveKebab

Ssssshhhhh I said ssssshhhhhhh. Tee Hee!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Lindsay Shepherd has been unbanned from Twitter. Let's hope Megan Murphy is next. Lindsay also shares some thoughts on Yaniv.

Last edited by a moderator:

ArtPig

Hipster Doofus.
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Lindsay Shepherd has been unbanned from Twitter. Let's hope Megan Murphy is next. Lindsay also shares some thoughts on Yaniv.

Literally just saw that and rushed over here to see if anyone'd mentioned it yet. Late and gay by 1 post. (:_(

Also: I know there's a prevailing theory that JY has a micropenis, but it occurred to me that if that's true, it could explain how he justifies referring to himself as "intersex" in legal matters. Then again, he's a fucking delusional lunatic, so it could just come down to, "I decided to identify as intersex today, because it could help my legal battle to force married women to touch my tiny little junk."

Last edited:

Darndirty

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, let me press a big, massive X for doubt on guys recognizing the sound of a pad being changed. Let alone looking through the cracks and trying to catch a peek like a goddamn deviant.

99% of guys knowing you’re changing a pad would think “gross” and just steer way clear of there.

Unless of course they have a massive menstruation fetish.

This 100%. Guys dont look through the crack, because you look at the wrong guy or the guy feels your threatening his space, violence can happen. Thats WHY they want to use the womens room. Men have different social rules then women, and shit will escalate quickly if they feel their personal space has been encroached on.