Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The tweet was in a series to BC media to complain about Canadian Border Patrol and their lax security measures.

View attachment 623649
Oh lol, I thought he was making an "Americas sneaking into Canada joke".

Seriously, harp on how he's racist to brown immigrants to Canada and also a Trump supporter and a bunch of troon asslickers will come out of the woodwork to denounce him.

TERFs were right.

jagube

Big Tech loves girl dick
kiwifarms.net

I just want to call attention to this “pretending to be trans” no there is not any pretending. At lest under the law in these pants on head special places - if this person says they are a woman... they are a woman legally. If Jonathan goes to prison guess what? He is going to a woman’s prison because in Canada if you say you’re a woman you’re a woman. So, this is what trans activist fought for.... they fought for this to be possible. Good job trans cult and good job libfems for fucking over women everywhere.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
I think he's fully embraced the fact that everyone knows he's a gross pervert. He should have a contest with Zinnia to see who can take the biggest horse dildo.
lady.png
He's also tweeting camgirls.
lewd.png

I wonder if he'll keep getting freebies from tech companies after all this? I can't imagine they would want their brand tainted by his pedophile reputation.
lady.png

Last edited:

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
not that it matters here, but for anywhere else "Miss" Jonathan is being discussed, I tried to use that face combining website from a decade ago to combine Ted Cruz and Jared Fogle. unfortunately there aren't many pictures of Jared without his glasses on, so this doesn't really look like Tampon Boy:
ted fogle aka jared cruz.jpg

maybe some work on the cheeks would help, along with a makeup app for his non-vibrator-related retweets.

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I see someone doesn't read the news. Then again, you've claimed to be Canadian before as well. Maybe read up on what happens in Canadian prisons like the ones in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Beyond merely "reading the news," I actually worked in a Canadian prison (statistically the most violent prison in my province, at that). The "super skinner" unit I mentioned (where people who committed sex offences against children ended up most of the time) was actually notorious for being the place that guards would end up permanently assigned if management considered them useless, precisely because there were significantly fewer violent incidents there than any other unit in the facility. In addition to what I previously stated, misbehaving inmates on other units can get shuffled around while the only place for super skinner unit inmates to be transferred is disciplinary seg, so they tended to be very well behaved to avoid that.

I was also aware of pedophiles occasionally being in the regular PC unit if their crimes got no news coverage, and they did fine if they were able to keep their mouths shut about it.

Prisoners in general do look down upon child molesters but to act like everyone is itching to take them out at the slightest chance is ludicrous and this is clearly demonstrable by the fact that loads of child molesters are in prison at any given time and yet serious violent incidents against them are relatively uncommon. One's personality plays a monumentally bigger role than their charges in whether they are targets of violence in prison, and precautions are taken for inmates who got media coverage for sex crimes against children in any case.

I'm not going to engage in a prolonged pissing match about this, but I felt the need to correct your misinformation here since it got a bunch of "informative" ratings and numerous people are still discussing this subject. People here will end up disappointed if they are hoping for "prison justice" for Yaniv.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As you've pointed out, most pedos are shoved into their own little wing out the fucking way with a sword of Damocles-esque punishment of "Ze Cooler" if they step out of line.

Not really going to get shived in that situation, are they?

Yaniv himself shows why the censorship systems of Twitter et al don't work properly as he clearly abuses the system to the point of a farce, despite the fact that many of these website's ToS means they can be used or reused by them or third parties buried deep within the wall of text we scroll past and click accept to.

It's quite fun now though to see how he'll freak out because Null tends not to bother with such useless DCMA requests which clearly don't fall under the law's purview at the best of times, let alone the lolsuit bullshit.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Who is the dutch feminist featured on Null's stream?

I just want to call attention to this “pretending to be trans” no there is not any pretending. At lest under the law in these pants on head special places - if this person says they are a woman... they are a woman legally. If Jonathan goes to prison guess what? He is going to a woman’s prison because in Canada if you say you’re a woman you’re a woman. So, this is what trans activist fought for.... they fought for this to be possible. Good job trans cult and good job libfems for fucking over women everywhere.
Whenever a little girl looks for woman to look upto in some world record, athletics or history book they'll see a big fat subpar man in drag who is likely a pedophile.

I consider that a victory.

View attachment 623637
Isn’t this like some kind of lefty heresy? Will they disavow Johnny now? :story:
Yeah, this person will end up hated like Jenner.

Jenner is hated for being socially conservative, not for being a rich person that carelessly kills people and gets away with it. Jonathan is hated for being oddly fixated on the border, not for the pedophilia and being a degenerate freak in every other way.

Last edited:

Cato

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's an attempt to prove that he's an empath like a real woman. "Bullying is so bad, every delicate lady knows that! We can't be mean to anyone, even Donald."
Naw, it's just a stupid and transparent attempt for him to act like he's ethically opposed to "cyberbullying" against anyone on general principle, rather than being totally self-serving and only having an issue with it when it's directed at him.

He's got a lot of gall to act like he has any sort of moral high ground, but that's been a consistent theme of his as he's hid behind this transgender claim and accused people of discriminating against him and violating his "human rights," as he's addressed the Langley Township council, as he's threatened people over non-existent copyright infringements, etc. And as people have mentioned, big tech uniting behind him has only emboldened him.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
That seems foolish. If I understand correctly, Josh is the gentleman running this site. Given what others have said about him here, he has nothing to hide and is more than willing to fight this for as long as necessary. Jonathan has a lot to hide. There are several witnesses willing to speak out against him, many of whom have already spoken out under their real names and images. He could lose what little he has in an instant if he pushes this much further.
Im with those thinking its some form of bait. I think the dude knows he cant win with Kiwi Farms (he backed down quickly when that one girl pushed back) but he's still looking for harassment and shit, so he's looking for names and small people to report and show how discriminated against he is. And for the new people wondering how guys like this can get any clout against evidence as shown in the OP, a guy like this just has to say "Oh well Null is a sick bastard too, he hates and has literally murdered people" People use that against the site all the time and while it's not true, some people believe it enough that the sites reputation precedes it, among those who care enough to know or bother to look, even the TERFs that showed up in the stream from reddit were all like, "Oh wow that Kiwi Farms place seems like a real fucked up shithole, I dont know about that..." and shit like that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino