Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv seems to be stalking Morgane Oger around. I wonder why? Oger is bizarre, but a slimey wannabe politician so I doubt he wants to be associated with Jonny at all.
But LOL @ "Chronic misgendering around the Christmas table". Hahahah no.

For reference; Amanda Knox is a woman who's husband trooned out after fathering 2 children and now she thinks she's a lesbian.

lolyaniv.jpg

Edit: Late- sue me like Jonny

Star Galactics

Will likely sick your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Too bad Yardley is sane and considers himself as male too. Just ask him. Also female is a biological state not a fucking fashion choice. He knows it, unlike you.
No, I agree with you there. Female is biological. I meant in terms of prose by society means. If they call themselves a woman and they actually give half a damn to look like a woman, it's a woman.

But maybe that's me giving troons too much credit. I'm just not as jaded as other people when it comes to the political spectrum of things, but at the same time.

Where'd that rag aggression come from?

(Perhaps I should've clarified?)

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I just popped over to see Jonathan's twitter. It appears he is aligning himself with trans activists. Maybe that is his angle.
I find it funny that any trans activist would even accept his attempts at aligning with the movement considering he's unironically a racist trump supporter meme come to life and a sex pest pedo to boot. They've disowned and harassed people for far less.

We live in a timeline where actual liberals and lefties are disowned as "reactionary" for believing that being transgender is a mental health condition and transtrenders exist and are bad or telling people not to trust establishment politicians like Hillary Clinton with helping the lower class but in walks this dude who's the very archetype of a predator and an actual bigot (not a "bigot" in the way SJW use it as a buzzword) and they can't stop going out of their way to shield him and denounce everyone in opposition to or making fun of him as an evil right-wing harasser.

Star Galactics

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find it funny that any trans activist would even accept his attempts at aligning with the movement considering he's unironically a racist trump supporter meme come to life and a sex pest pedo to boot. They've disowned and harassed people for far less.

We live in a timeline where actual liberals and lefties are disowned as "reactionary" for believing that being transgender is a mental health condition and transtrenders exist and are bad or telling people not to trust establishment politicians like Hillary Clinton with helping the lower class but in walks this dude who's the very archetype of a predator and an actual bigot (not a "bigot" in the way SJW use it as a buzzword) and they can't stop going out of their way to shield him and denounce everyone in opposition to or making fun of him as an evil right-wing harasser.
Actually, it's kind of stark and alarming. I won't say where it got me run out of, but I had some similar issues for mentioning we had a lot of trenders around, but not actual trans people vocalizing their issues with the community at hand. Being the person I was at the time, I was kind of vigilant about wanting to hear more about the story before having about... Ehh, ten trenders or so say this was problematic, but the five or so trans people shrug their shoulders.

Yet because of my inaction on the issue, which, looking back was not a big issue? Got me barred from the area. When I was supposed to be basically elder council in that department when it came to the social side of that issue. Sure enough my suspicions were right about the person who detracted me and they were scummy as fuck.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
No, I agree with you there. Female is biological. I meant in terms of prose by society means. If they call themselves a woman and they actually give half a damn to look like a woman, it's a woman.

But maybe that's me giving troons too much credit. I'm just not as jaded as other people when it comes to the political spectrum of things, but at the same time.
Woman to me = adult human female. Despite the freakshow that is current Trans activism, I do recognize there are a minority of Trans people (if you sift through the fetishists and Genderspecials) that have a genuine medical issue and legit need some help. Imo, they have to do what it takes to get through that. No problem.
But I just cannot rewire my brain to clock someone as a woman if they aren't. If they seamlessly pass? Maybe, but it's rare. It's not a negative judgment tho, it's just an instant observation. And I wonder if it doesn't insult the intelligence of sane Trans people for everyone to pretend to the extent some of them do. I'm thinking of that long list of asspats and cooing Yaniv got as a response to his make-up. All those young women commenting; "Omgurd ur soooo pretty!".
It's a deceitful performance. He looks exactly like what he is; A fat adult male slapping paint on his face. Nothing will make this bastard look female.

Star Galactics

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Woman to me = adult human female. Despite the freakshow that is current Trans activism, I do recognize there are a minority of Trans people (if you sift through the fetishists and Genderspecials) that have a genuine medical issue and legit need some help. Imo, they have to do what it takes to get through that. No problem.
But I just cannot rewire my brain to clock someone as a woman if they aren't. If they seamlessly pass? Maybe, but it's rare. It's not a negative judgment tho, it's just an instant observation. And I wonder if it doesn't insult the intelligence of sane Trans people for everyone to pretend to the extent some of them do. I'm thinking of that long list of asspats and cooing Yaniv got as a response to his make-up. All those young women commenting; "Omgurd ur soooo pretty!".
It's a deceitful performance. He looks exactly like what he is; A fat adult male slapping paint on his face. Nothing will make this bastard look female.
I was not speaking about Yaniv at all in this case. My wording comes from a sense of respect I suppose. Miranda has earned her respect whereas JY is a scum-fuck and needs to be shot wherever possible.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck was that tweet threatening or harassing anyone? Fuck, if that counts as a threat/harassment, shouldn't every journalist who tweets 40 times a day about Trump or Israel or fucking anything also be getting the same treatment?
Its supposedly harassment because it includes his "deadname" (that he still uses for himself, every day). It's especially ironic considering his DMCA abuse and lolsuits are much more like the definition of harassment than anything any of his critics has done.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how much kiwis care about accuracy but Miranda Yardley is trans, so "woman" may or may not be the correct nomenclature depending on your politics I guess.
The only real rule here is on that is people call trannies whatever pronouns they're comfortable calling them and anyone who says "NO YOU HAVE TO USE S/HE" gets slamfucked by the mods.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think many trannies really defend him. I haven't seen a wave of support like with other trannies on twitter. They're mostly silent.

Personally, I don't think it's really right to hold individuals accountable for what similar individuals do. Just because you look the same doesn't mean you're shackled together.

Good trannies (however you define that) aren't responsible for the shitheads.

However, any individual who advocated for the policies that enable this shithead should be held accountable. If you advocated for self identification in gender, eliminating sex discrimination for changing rooms and this exceptional BC kangaroo court, you are absolutely responsible for giving this pervert power over people.

Trans or not. Man or woman. If you voted / advocated / signed petitions / retweeted this bullshit, you're a fuckhead who is putting a pedophile closer to naked future victims. Those people should answer for their fuckup.
Okay cunt, gloves are off.

View attachment 624343
Ohhhhh damn.

Looks like Johnny boy brought piss to a shit fight.

Iwasamwillbe

Pagan Syncretistic Sun God
kiwifarms.net
Okay cunt, gloves are off.

View attachment 624343
Edit:
Jonathan Yaniv is planning something. There is some reason why he unlocked his Twitter despite a recent and ongoing surge of scrutiny against him.

I have several premonitions that it's going to have something to do with his connections to staff members of popular websites and lolsuits.
Somebody better pick up that phone.

Because I FUCKING CALLED IT.

Time to call upon the cleansing power of Yahuwah.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino