Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
Let me state here I don't give a damn if people call me clit, un-clit, clitty, clitty-clitty-bang-bang or pretty much anything at all as long as they don't call me boring, stupid, or a Yaniv fart-sniffer. :'( We're all autists together, after all.

re: cops at the Yaniv door yet again, I seriously wonder when the Langley RCMP get exasperated enough to drop the velvet glove and start laying down some actual law, that being if the Yanivs continue to waste municipal resources to feed their egos they are going to start getting nuisance charges laid down on them. They've worn Jonny's troon armour down to a very fucking thin shell.

genericfemale

kiwifarms.net
Maybe he was going to the drive thru.

That yellow dress makes him look like a big fat pikachu.
Yep. It's highlighter yellow almost. Turns out, it isn't a dress. I saw him on my way home from the back end. It's a flowy romper that falls mid-calf area. It's slightly short in the back, and it was riding up his ass. If I had slowed down for that picture, it would have been priceless. It's motivation enough to get a high quality dash camera.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. It's highlighter yellow almost. Turns out, it isn't a dress. I saw him on my way home from the back end. It's a flowy romper that falls mid-calf area. It's slightly short in the back, and it was riding up his ass. If I had slowed down for that picture, it would have been priceless. It's motivation enough to get a high quality dash camera.
Oh no a bright yellow romper was such a bad choice. Good thing he wasn't walking or we'd have gotten a full view of it being swallowed by his ass. You need a thigh gap for that kind of romper.

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Some people react like you, some people will punch you in the throat. When you make up nicknames for people, you rolls the dice and you takes your chances.
So what you're saying Sour is, I should avoid calling ya Soury McSourface xD
Nae harm nae foul pal :P
~~
Saw on twitter he's changed his social experiment with racism excuse, to being racist and mean, but it's due to the minorities for not helping the trans community; he's really sorry but come on minorities help him so he can stop being racist!

Kinda sounds like he's trying to get a quick defence in place that's stronger than his first lame ass excuse, if the laws are anything like here in terms of hurt feels getting a police response due to an online post, could be they popped by to issue a warning on that whole shit show.

lamp shade

you sound like an absolute muppet
kiwifarms.net
He just stopped using it for a while so I'm surprised to see it is back. I've only seen him with a walker, cane or nothing at all!
Some theorized that he couldn't get away from the media as well if he was trying to scoot away, so he switched to a walker. Much easier to charge at and attack people when you can use your legs.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
He was instagramming from the front seat of a vehicle a couple days ago. If in fact he's been seen driving it around, neighbors might well have reported him for illegal driving (he's said he has epilepsy and needed a handi-dart cab). But for RCMP to do anything, they'd probably have to catch him in the act.

Why does Miriam need to involve the cops at all considering Jon's latest interactions have been an arrest over weapons, at least three reports (Null on behalf of @WGkitty, Ashley Smith and @JRumpel3) plus the caning video? He has a fob to her apartment and you'd expect the same, plus they're right across the street from each other. I mean, JY just scoots up the street to Starbucks or whatever, and his mom is so atwitter at not being asked she calls the COPS on him?

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
He was instagramming from the front seat of a vehicle a couple days ago. If in fact he's been seen driving it around, neighbors might well have reported him for illegal driving (he's said he has epilepsy and needed a handi-dart cab). But for RCMP to do anything, they'd probably have to catch him in the act.

Why does Miriam need to involve the cops at all considering Jon's latest interactions have been an arrest over weapons, at least three reports (Null on behalf of @WGkitty, Ashley Smith and @JRumpel3) plus the caning video? He has a fob to her apartment and you'd expect the same, plus they're right across the street from each other. I mean, JY just scoots up the street to Starbucks or whatever, and his mom is so atwitter at not being asked she calls the COPS on him?
I thought I saw something on the Ryan Gordon thread about a rift between Jon and Miriam over Jon's involvement with him.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I thought I saw something on the Ryan Gordon thread about a rift between Jon and Miriam over Jon's involvement with him.
Miriam tweeted under her own account 8/19 congratulating JY for "not taking part in a scam." It's in archives but AFAIK the tweet is still up. MY can't help but vet JY's friends; if she doesn't want to be friends with them, JY can't either.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Two RCMP vehicles in front of Yaniv building currently. One vehicle hidden behind building sign.
Ought to just build a fuckin police station into the side of the complex, save on fuel.

So what you're saying Sour is, I should avoid calling ya Soury McSourface xD
Nae harm nae foul pal :P
~~
Saw on twitter he's changed his social experiment with racism excuse, to being racist and mean, but it's due to the minorities for not helping the trans community; he's really sorry but come on minorities help him so he can stop being racist!

Kinda sounds like he's trying to get a quick defence in place that's stronger than his first lame ass excuse, if the laws are anything like here in terms of hurt feels getting a police response due to an online post, could be they popped by to issue a warning on that whole shit show.
Nah mate you see the moggy in their av?

It’s a Sour Puss.

Last edited:

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing illegal about him driving though. The whole epilepsy, needing a scooter, brain cancer thing is all made up.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv the alt-right troll?

At least, that's the impression this Medium piece by one Mr. A. Khaled wants to give.

Personally, yeeeah not alt-right. Definitely a troll though
Yeah but troll or not, the self-ID laws are still letting him get away with this incredible bollocks.

That’s like saying “my shop is THEFT-PROOF! No one can break in and steal from it!”

Then when thieves break in, you claim “they’re not real thieves, they work for my rival shops and they’re trying to make me look bad!”

Yeah but they still broke in. The complaint about self-ID laws was that non-trans people would use them to take advantage of the law to their own twisted ends. Which is exactly what has happened.

No one was claiming that only trans people would use self-ID laws to be arseholes.

Also, claiming that something can’t be true because only right-leaning sites are covering it is absurd. Mr. Lefty here is trying to cover it as an alt-right false flag operation on the sheer basis of “this person is SO OFFENSIVE he can’t possibly be real, ergo he’s a plant!”, so it’s not like he’s giving it a proper fair shake either.

Also, Kiwi Farms is the most thorough source of info on Yaniv, and we are not alt-right. We are not (all) politically correct, but a fair few of us are entirely left-leaning. But I suppose if you let people drop the N-word in your commitment to actual genuine free speech instead of “free speech except for what I think is verboten”, you get labelled right leaning.

I used to think the same as this man: that anything circulating ONLY in right leaning news must be trash and bigoted and biased.

But now I’m starting to realize how the left-leaning publications sanitize any negative info about protected classes, the same way the right censors information about their own pet groups.

Kiwi farms really is the only remaining place I can come for unbiased news, because we’re all a collective of every range of ideology or lack thereof. All that binds us is our autism and love of Dear Leader telling ppl to fuck off if they demand he censor the site.

E: english motherfucker do you speak it

Last edited:

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
Wonder exactly how crazy someone on their side, or at least, using their crazy ideas has to be for them to finally wake up and smell the quackery. You cannae just call the stupid alt right, more so when it's a dress wearing, Jew proclaiming LGBTQP"FHFH whatever the feck supporter.

L

LX 744

kiwifarms.net
There is nothing illegal about him driving though. The whole epilepsy, needing a scooter, brain cancer thing is all made up.
People are probably thinking of the US, where in many states if you have, or self report having a seizure to medical personnel it can result in a medical suspension of a drivers license, until you recieve a doctor's clearance.

A friend once had a seizure due to a medicine side effect. Even though their doctor said it was a one off event that wouldn't happen again, they had to go through a shit ton of paperwork and bureaucracy at the DMV to get the suspension lifted.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wonder exactly how crazy someone on their side, or at least, using their crazy ideas has to be for them to finally wake up and smell the quackery. You cannae just call the stupid alt right, more so when it's a dress wearing, Jew proclaiming LGBTQP"FHFH whatever the feck supporter.
At this rate I believe you could have video, audio and written testimonial proof of a trans person committing the most outrageous and unspeakable sex crime and somehow the community would find a way to bury it, pretend that person was never trans to begin with, or claim that they were driven mad by not getting their hormone drugs prescribed fast enough so it’s actually the fault of gatekeeping doctors, and let this be a lesson to you about hesitating to prescribe testosterone to 10 y old girls.

Anything to avoid saying, “yes, there are some predators in the community who are not genuinely trans and are possibly mentally ill, so maybe this self-ID law rates another look.”

Alba gu brath

kiwifarms.net
People are probably thinking of the US, where in many states if you have, or self report having a seizure to medical personnel it can result in a medical suspension of a drivers license, until you recieve a doctor's clearance.

A friend once had a seizure due to a medicine side effect. Even though their doctor said it was a one off event that wouldn't happen again, they had to go through a shit ton of paperwork and bureaucracy at the DMV to get the suspension lifted.

Yeah, same around here. If you fit out and do the worm there's like a five year suspended period, cannae mind exactly how long it plays out for, but you can kiss your car goodbye till you're seizure free and that's without meds.

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
While the truth of Yaniv's claims may be bullshit, at least one doctor seems to have accepted that Yaniv suffers from "sudden onset" blackouts that they cannot explain, and appear to be a permanent condition. What's the threshold for someone to have to relinquish their license, if ongoing, random, unpreventable blackouts isn't enough?

wabbits

kiwifarms.net

Choose carefully

kiwifarms.net
BC laws re driving and seizures:
I did find the last link earlier when trying to find out what the law is in regard to JY, but as with the others, I'm not sure it applies here - while Yaniv claims to have epilepsy, they also claim the blackouts are due to "brain cancer", rather than epilepsy; the doctor also doesn't link Yaniv's claims to epilepsy, but leaves them as being of unknown cause.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino