Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

sperginity

honest and open with everybody my entire life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did find the last link earlier when trying to find out what the law is in regard to JY, but as with the others, I'm not sure it applies here - while Yaniv claims to have epilepsy, they also claim the blackouts are due to "brain cancer", rather than epilepsy; the doctor also doesn't link Yaniv's claims to epilepsy, but leaves them as being of unknown cause.
in the states you have to report yourself to the DMV as having a medical condition, and if you want to continue driving you need a doctor's note every year after having made the original declaration. They usually ask on the paperwork applying for a driver's license. The honor system tends to work pretty well, most people who really have these conditions don't want to drive anymore. I can't imagine canada being much different.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Blaire White announces she will expose a YT pedo 9/5; speculation rampant that this is Osinson (sp?) the Yaniv supporter.

Looks like you’re on to a winner there 🥇

BBF1FF69-F745-4FE1-AC37-DD1B5AFC9F17.jpeg

Oh noes! What’s the Yaniv to do. Blaire White is moving on with out him 😭

In other news - I don’t believe Blaire White is actually gonna expose a paedophile - I’m sure Onision dropped those pants on his own.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
When/how did Onision state he supports tampon John? Genuinely curious.

Thanks

Instagram teen cult releases best of Yaniv since Aug. 22 or so. Many pictures

Overall archive of thread (must click for pictures)
A couple of videos in there too if any kind lads can help archive.

1567926499616.png1567926589826.png1567926712515.png1567926878009.png

Last edited by a moderator:

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Instagram teen cult releases best of Yaniv since Aug. 22 or so. Many pictures

Overall archive of thread (must click for pictures)
Some of that content is new to me and also still 🤮

What is wrong with him! (no need to answer that)

So is this the 17 year old friend of @Fauxblondee or a new player?

Reactions: Zeebie and WGkitty