Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

simulated goat

Intellectual Property
kiwifarms.net
Oh no a bright yellow romper was such a bad choice. Good thing he wasn't walking or we'd have gotten a full view of it being swallowed by his ass. You need a thigh gap for that kind of romper.
He's too tall for a romper. I knew a craft vendor who sewed women's clothes. She got requests for rompers and stopped sewing them except for special order pretty quickly. Reason: most women can't fit into rompers. One has to be the perfect proportion to either not swim in them, or conversely, not be stuck picking them out of the cracks the whole time. Which makes it even funnier to see troons wear them because, damn, that looks like it hurts and even women nope out on that shit like 99.9% of the time

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I did find the last link earlier when trying to find out what the law is in regard to JY, but as with the others, I'm not sure it applies here - while Yaniv claims to have epilepsy, they also claim the blackouts are due to "brain cancer", rather than epilepsy; the doctor also doesn't link Yaniv's claims to epilepsy, but leaves them as being of unknown cause.
They don't care what the cause of a seizure is when it comes to driving. They care that you not be at the wheel when you have another one. Notice how epilepsy isn't even named until subsection 6.

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 11.35.34 PM.png

If you go to a hospital and say you've had a seizure - or they determine you did - the hospital reports that to the authorities and your license gets pulled until the requirements for driving again that pertain to you are met. It's a matter of public safety.

Edit: "Unprovoked" in this context means cause not determined.

Addition:
@Alba gu brath, click the link, open the Categories spoiler, and scroll down to Neurological for his many claims in that regard. Above Neurological is a collection of his cancer claims that include brain cancer. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/jys-munchie-saga.58730/post-5050556

Last edited:

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's too tall for a romper. I knew a craft vendor who sewed women's clothes. She got requests for rompers and stopped sewing them except for special order pretty quickly. Reason: most women can't fit into rompers. One has to be the perfect proportion to either not swim in them, or conversely, not be stuck picking them out of the cracks the whole time. Which makes it even funnier to see troons wear them because, damn, that looks like it hurts and even women nope out on that shit like 99.9% of the time
Rompers are fuckin childish anyhow, I would not wear one and I think they look silly on other women as well. And as you said, you need to be just the right shape to have them not look like giant cutoff overalls, or wedgie-machines.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
He's too tall for a romper. I knew a craft vendor who sewed women's clothes. She got requests for rompers and stopped sewing them except for special order pretty quickly. Reason: most women can't fit into rompers.
One has to be the perfect proportion to either not swim in them, or conversely, not be stuck picking them out of the cracks the whole time. Which makes it even funnier to see troons wear them because, damn, that looks like it hurts and even women nope out on that shit like 99.9% of the time
Rompers are fuckin childish anyhow, I would not wear one and I think they look silly on other women as well. And as you said, you need to be just the right shape to have them not look like giant cutoff overalls, or wedgie-machines.
Maybe Jonny boys next gig is as a clown 🤡 and this is his practice clown outfit?

The yellow hair, fat lips, and cock-eyed face are all natural attributes. He’s good on a scootypuff, just a few mods. needed for a clown car. Him and Miriam already practice their clown routines in public. I mean the scooty chase, cane bashing, miaow, and restaurant antics are pretty good.
We’ve even got a Keystones cop routine.

Could be big!

Unlike Jon’s intellect.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I did find the last link earlier when trying to find out what the law is in regard to JY, but as with the others, I'm not sure it applies here - while Yaniv claims to have epilepsy, they also claim the blackouts are due to "brain cancer", rather than epilepsy; the doctor also doesn't link Yaniv's claims to epilepsy, but leaves them as being of unknown cause.
in the states you have to report yourself to the DMV as having a medical condition, and if you want to continue driving you need a doctor's note every year after having made the original declaration. They usually ask on the paperwork applying for a driver's license. The honor system tends to work pretty well, most people who really have these conditions don't want to drive anymore. I can't imagine canada being much different.

A Pare A Teeth

kiwifarms.net
Blaire White announces she will expose a YT pedo 9/5; speculation rampant that this is Osinson (sp?) the Yaniv supporter.

Looks like you’re on to a winner there 🥇

BBF1FF69-F745-4FE1-AC37-DD1B5AFC9F17.jpeg

Oh noes! What’s the Yaniv to do. Blaire White is moving on with out him 😭

In other news - I don’t believe Blaire White is actually gonna expose a paedophile - I’m sure Onision dropped those pants on his own.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino