Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Number 3 is hilarious. When they lived in Greenside a Greenside owner posted on the Cloverdale FB Crime site to beware of Jonathan as he was asking for people to contact him with their "crime" stories because he was going to the news media to talk about how bad crime was becoming in the area. This was after he faked the thing with his dog being poisoned. After this person posted on the Cloverdale site not to give Jonathan any information about themselves, the fb group lit up with replies regarding what a crazy person Jonathan is. There were literally hundreds of replies about how people knew there was something off about him and others saying that they had blocked him. The person who posted to the private Cloverdale site, which had nothing at all to do with Greenside Estates was a council member at Greenside. So Mariam marches into the Greenside strata office the very next day with 20-30 pages of all the negative comments about her little boy and demands that the council member be punished for posting any negative info on the Cloverdale fb site. She was told to get out of the office. These people clearly are not in reality.
Jonathan was also removed from that site :)

Honestly, I think the way Greenside dealt with Jonathan should be the same way the Hawthorne and the "Village Residences" (his mom's building at 8880 202nd Street) should deal with them now. The Strata should just tell them to submit their shit in writing and have no further voice convos with them. They're literally like those Tier 1 bill collectors who try to get your credit card and ssn over the phone. They have an issue, put it in snail mail.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Is Jon really that weak? He hasn't even reached middle age yet.
He took his camera down after it was exposed here, just like his balcony trans flag. If this door-opener system ends up injuring himself or others, that's totally on him. He doesn't get to inflict the rules there, it works the other way around.

I would think there would be a fire code regarding this door

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What types of fines or penalties can he get for non compliance?

Well, as Kiwi Farms user @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv helpfully pointed out you get a 'lean' (sic) on your property, by which he means a lien which the strata corporation puts on a property to collect fines from the owner on sale.

Thanks @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv for that lesson in Canadian strata corporation law. I'd never have figured it out with that pointer, and I suspect your neighbors wouldn't have either.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Well, as Kiwi Farms user @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv helpfully pointed out you get a 'lean' (sic) on your property, by which he means a lien which the strata corporation puts on a property to collect fines from the owner on sale.

Thanks @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv for that lesson in Canadian strata corporation law. I'd never have figured it out with that pointer, and I suspect your neighbors wouldn't have either.
Unfortunately you can only lien a strata lot for unpaid levies and strata fee's. I believe the only way they can lien is if they take Yaniv to court for the unpaid fines and win a judgement. The strata can also hold back the money (fines) when the unit sells.

Vagivagal Syncope

kiwifarms.net
You can't sell a property with a lien on it. All encumbrances must be satisfied before any sale takes place. Usually a lien prevents a sale on property and the lien (land-charge) must be satisfied and discharged before the property is sold.

I have seen Personal Property liens placed on individuals who owe something to the Strata. Assignment of mortgage or a bridge-loan would also trigger that.

But I think we already confirmed there were no personal property liens filed against him in BC.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Claims that Jon had a meltdown in a local Starbucks.
Screen Shot 2019-09-14 at 9.05.53 AM.png

Observerer

Talking to me is like clapping with one hand
kiwifarms.net

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Number 3 is hilarious. When they lived in Greenside a Greenside owner posted on the Cloverdale FB Crime site to beware of Jonathan as he was asking for people to contact him with their "crime" stories because he was going to the news media to talk about how bad crime was becoming in the area. This was after he faked the thing with his dog being poisoned. After this person posted on the Cloverdale site not to give Jonathan any information about themselves, the fb group lit up with replies regarding what a crazy person Jonathan is. There were literally hundreds of replies about how people knew there was something off about him and others saying that they had blocked him. The person who posted to the private Cloverdale site, which had nothing at all to do with Greenside Estates was a council member at Greenside. So Mariam marches into the Greenside strata office the very next day with 20-30 pages of all the negative comments about her little boy and demands that the council member be punished for posting any negative info on the Cloverdale fb site. She was told to get out of the office. These people clearly are not in reality.
Jonathan was also removed from that site :)

Does that page and comments still exist?

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
The Yaniv Conspiracy on Twitter claims to be the resurrection of Mimi_Bobek from New Brunswick.

1568472168350.png

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
The Yaniv Conspiracy on Twitter claims to be the resurrection of Mimi_Bobek from New Brunswick.

View attachment 935629
Or there were so many calls because it was during a Blaire White livestream with like 40k viewers.

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net