Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
At the very least, we need to get up there and take out some trash.

I know more about the Vancouver Radfem vs troon scene than I know about the scene in my own state.
The way I see it is that Trump would declare that Canadia is harboring terrorists (Yaniv) who are threatening God-fearing Republican American women (White) and also tell more cynical types that Canadia has vast petrochemical reserves and the occupation forces will be granted as liberators by the Canadian TERFS, Alt-Right, Zioncons, flat earthers etc all of whom oppose Trudeau's Communist tyranny. US forces will cross the 49th parallel, occupy BC as the new US state of Trumpia. Ezra Levant will be named a preliminary governor. Trump will appear in front of a Misson Accomplished banner in Langley before being moved back across the border as the insurgency by Trudeau loyalists starts. Trudeau will eventually be found in a fox hole by US special forces and put on trial for doing 9/11.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay so some more building updates for everyone!! The August 15 strata meeting minutes were posted! Lots of it very boring but here are the highlights:

(6) CORRESPONDENCE

6.1 Letter - A letter was received requesting the following
To install a lock box at their front door. It was moved and seconded to deny this request.

To install an Electric Door operator on the interior of the Strata Lot. It was moved and seconded to approve this request subject to the owner signing an assumption of liability form.

3. The owner requested that the council deal with alleged Harassment / stalking. The councils mandate under the Strata Property Act is to maintain common property and enforce Strata By-laws when a complaint is received. The council has no mandate to enforce what is written or reported on social media therefore the council will not be investigating any complaints of this nature.

6.2 Camera - A complaint was received that an owner has installed a camera on common property facing the front entrance. It was moved and seconded that a letter be sent to the owner that this should be removed immediately.

That's all for this month!!

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Okay so some more building updates for everyone!! The August 15 strata meeting minutes were posted! Lots of it very boring but here are the highlights:

(6) CORRESPONDENCE

To install a lock box at their front door. It was moved and seconded to deny this request.

To install an Electric Door operator on the interior of the Strata Lot. It was moved and seconded to approve this request subject to the owner signing an assumption of liability form.

3. The owner requested that the council deal with alleged Harassment / stalking. The councils mandate under the Strata Property Act is to maintain common property and enforce Strata By-laws when a complaint is received. The council has no mandate to enforce what is written or reported on social media therefore the council will not be investigating any complaints of this nature.

6.2 Camera - A complaint was received that an owner has installed a camera on common property facing the front entrance. It was moved and seconded that a letter be sent to the owner that this should be removed immediately.

After the owner signs the liability form in Item 2, it can therefore be assumed that ANYONE including children who trips or otherwise injures themselves on this door can then sue said owner (who probably isn't full owner in 203).

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
After the owner signs the liability form in Item 2, it can therefore be assumed that ANYONE including children who trips or otherwise injures themselves on this door can then sue said owner (who probably isn't full owner in 203).
I think any injuries would be covered by his homeowners ins. (he would prolly have to add it on?)

Also...need updates on camera removal....I can see jonny fighting this one bein as it's for his "safety" & they won't do shit to protect him.

What types of fines or penalties can he get for non compliance?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

(6) CORRESPONDENCE

Sounds like jonny can't unclench his cheeks not knowing who you are.

LOL the camera removal - transphobes the lot of you!

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
I think any injuries would be covered by his homeowners ins. (he would prolly have to add it on?)

Also...need updates on camera removal....I can see jonny fighting this one bein as it's for his "safety" & they won't do shit to protect him.

Here's a bit on video surveillance in Strata Corporations from a legal firm in BC.
Interesting that in addition to the privacy issues, externally mounting a camera might constitute a building "alteration" for which one needs permission from the Body Corp.

Attachments

Junkail

kiwifarms.net

There's also a good chance he'll bring up the 'stalking' allegations again in the next strata meaning. With people like Jon, it's next to near-impossible to drill it into their thick skulls that their opinions aren't the law. As for the penalties, the strata will probably fine him to hell and back for noncompliance at best, and bring him to civil court at worst (lol).

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
There's also a good chance he'll bring up the 'stalking' allegations again in the next strata meaning. With people like Jon, it's next to near-impossible to drill it into their thick skulls that their opinions aren't the law. As for the penalties, the strata will probably fine him to hell and back for noncompliance at best, and bring him to civil court at worst (lol).
He took his camera down after it was exposed here, just like his balcony trans flag. If this door-opener system ends up injuring himself or others, that's totally on him. He doesn't get to inflict the rules there, it works the other way around.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net

(6) CORRESPONDENCE

Number 3 is hilarious. When they lived in Greenside a Greenside owner posted on the Cloverdale FB Crime site to beware of Jonathan as he was asking for people to contact him with their "crime" stories because he was going to the news media to talk about how bad crime was becoming in the area. This was after he faked the thing with his dog being poisoned. After this person posted on the Cloverdale site not to give Jonathan any information about themselves, the fb group lit up with replies regarding what a crazy person Jonathan is. There were literally hundreds of replies about how people knew there was something off about him and others saying that they had blocked him. The person who posted to the private Cloverdale site, which had nothing at all to do with Greenside Estates was a council member at Greenside. So Mariam marches into the Greenside strata office the very next day with 20-30 pages of all the negative comments about her little boy and demands that the council member be punished for posting any negative info on the Cloverdale fb site. She was told to get out of the office. These people clearly are not in reality.
Jonathan was also removed from that site :)

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
Number 3 is hilarious. When they lived in Greenside a Greenside owner posted on the Cloverdale FB Crime site to beware of Jonathan as he was asking for people to contact him with their "crime" stories because he was going to the news media to talk about how bad crime was becoming in the area. This was after he faked the thing with his dog being poisoned. After this person posted on the Cloverdale site not to give Jonathan any information about themselves, the fb group lit up with replies regarding what a crazy person Jonathan is. There were literally hundreds of replies about how people knew there was something off about him and others saying that they had blocked him. The person who posted to the private Cloverdale site, which had nothing at all to do with Greenside Estates was a council member at Greenside. So Mariam marches into the Greenside strata office the very next day with 20-30 pages of all the negative comments about her little boy and demands that the council member be punished for posting any negative info on the Cloverdale fb site. She was told to get out of the office. These people clearly are not in reality.
Jonathan was also removed from that site :)
Honestly, I think the way Greenside dealt with Jonathan should be the same way the Hawthorne and the "Village Residences" (his mom's building at 8880 202nd Street) should deal with them now. The Strata should just tell them to submit their shit in writing and have no further voice convos with them. They're literally like those Tier 1 bill collectors who try to get your credit card and ssn over the phone. They have an issue, put it in snail mail.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Is Jon really that weak? He hasn't even reached middle age yet.
He took his camera down after it was exposed here, just like his balcony trans flag. If this door-opener system ends up injuring himself or others, that's totally on him. He doesn't get to inflict the rules there, it works the other way around.
I would think there would be a fire code regarding this door

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Well, as Kiwi Farms user @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv helpfully pointed out you get a 'lean' (sic) on your property, by which he means a lien which the strata corporation puts on a property to collect fines from the owner on sale.

Thanks @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv for that lesson in Canadian strata corporation law. I'd never have figured it out with that pointer, and I suspect your neighbors wouldn't have either.

Sookie

kiwifarms.net
Well, as Kiwi Farms user @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv helpfully pointed out you get a 'lean' (sic) on your property, by which he means a lien which the strata corporation puts on a property to collect fines from the owner on sale.

Thanks @Jonathan "Jessica" Yaniv for that lesson in Canadian strata corporation law. I'd never have figured it out with that pointer, and I suspect your neighbors wouldn't have either.
Unfortunately you can only lien a strata lot for unpaid levies and strata fee's. I believe the only way they can lien is if they take Yaniv to court for the unpaid fines and win a judgement. The strata can also hold back the money (fines) when the unit sells.

Vagivagal Syncope

kiwifarms.net
You can't sell a property with a lien on it. All encumbrances must be satisfied before any sale takes place. Usually a lien prevents a sale on property and the lien (land-charge) must be satisfied and discharged before the property is sold.

I have seen Personal Property liens placed on individuals who owe something to the Strata. Assignment of mortgage or a bridge-loan would also trigger that.

But I think we already confirmed there were no personal property liens filed against him in BC.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino