Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Mistress Cuckfucker

kiwifarms.net

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to figure that out. I mean, I'm sure he's probably received some threats, but unless this happened a while ago, the guy wouldn't be in court this quick, would he? Maybe if it was some kind of arraignment hearing, I guess. He wouldn't be getting a sentence today, though. If this is the guy who threatened to kick his ass, I doubt he'd get jail time anyway. Not for a first offense, surely. But, I'm not Canadian, so what do I know?

This comment made me laugh:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this deserved it's own thread but here it is.
James Charles did a video with Cimorelli. He even said he was the 7th sister.
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 6.49.54 PM.png

Jon must be furious for being replaced for a real Twitter/YouTube celebrity.

It's also funny the the "Conservative" family that refused to acknowledge their relationship with Jon is now embracing James.

Spastic Colon

Awww - yeah - tism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this deserved it's own thread but here it is.
James Charles did a video with Cimorelli. He even said he was the 7th sister.
View attachment 939245
Jon must be furious for being replaced for a real Twitter/YouTube celebrity.

It's also funny the the "Conservative" family that refused to acknowledge their relationship with Jon is now embracing James.
Is being a sexual predator a requirement to hang out with these girls? Still, it is really sad when James Charles is the classy, less problematic option ...

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is being a sexual predator a requirement to hang out with these girls? Still, it is really sad when James Charles is the classy, less problematic option ...
It's Christians trying to show how Not Homophobic they are. Love the sinner, hate the sin and all that.

The problem is being intolerant of intolerable people like Yaniv and Charles is entirely rational and nothing to do with homophobia.

Minor but hilarious to witness JY update. It's absolutely pouring rain here and hes on his scooter scooting around wearing his bright yellow dress.
If only someone had filmed it. Mind you it looks like setting up a camera in the strata grounds is too risky at the moment - if it gets found it could be traced back to you.