Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
Number 3 is hilarious. When they lived in Greenside a Greenside owner posted on the Cloverdale FB Crime site to beware of Jonathan as he was asking for people to contact him with their "crime" stories because he was going to the news media to talk about how bad crime was becoming in the area. This was after he faked the thing with his dog being poisoned. After this person posted on the Cloverdale site not to give Jonathan any information about themselves, the fb group lit up with replies regarding what a crazy person Jonathan is. There were literally hundreds of replies about how people knew there was something off about him and others saying that they had blocked him. The person who posted to the private Cloverdale site, which had nothing at all to do with Greenside Estates was a council member at Greenside. So Mariam marches into the Greenside strata office the very next day with 20-30 pages of all the negative comments about her little boy and demands that the council member be punished for posting any negative info on the Cloverdale fb site. She was told to get out of the office. These people clearly are not in reality.
Jonathan was also removed from that site :)
Does that page and comments still exist?

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
The Yaniv Conspiracy on Twitter claims to be the resurrection of Mimi_Bobek from New Brunswick.

1568472168350.png

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
The Yaniv Conspiracy on Twitter claims to be the resurrection of Mimi_Bobek from New Brunswick.

View attachment 935629
Or there were so many calls because it was during a Blaire White livestream with like 40k viewers.

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
I've been trying to figure that out. I mean, I'm sure he's probably received some threats, but unless this happened a while ago, the guy wouldn't be in court this quick, would he? Maybe if it was some kind of arraignment hearing, I guess. He wouldn't be getting a sentence today, though. If this is the guy who threatened to kick his ass, I doubt he'd get jail time anyway. Not for a first offense, surely. But, I'm not Canadian, so what do I know?

This comment made me laugh:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this deserved it's own thread but here it is.
James Charles did a video with Cimorelli. He even said he was the 7th sister.
Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 6.49.54 PM.png

Jon must be furious for being replaced for a real Twitter/YouTube celebrity.

It's also funny the the "Conservative" family that refused to acknowledge their relationship with Jon is now embracing James.

Spastic Colon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if this deserved it's own thread but here it is.
James Charles did a video with Cimorelli. He even said he was the 7th sister.
View attachment 939245
Jon must be furious for being replaced for a real Twitter/YouTube celebrity.

It's also funny the the "Conservative" family that refused to acknowledge their relationship with Jon is now embracing James.
Is being a sexual predator a requirement to hang out with these girls? Still, it is really sad when James Charles is the classy, less problematic option ...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino