Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Resetera a well known forum around here for material? This is the first I've heard of it. I always thought gamers were anti-sjw!?

Resetera is a forum made up of people who hate games and try to destroy the hobby for everyone else.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Resetera a well known forum around here for material? This is the first I've heard of it. I always thought gamers were anti-sjw!?
God no. That's the SJW gamers who tend to shit on everything and waste time talking politics instead of actually gaming. They tend to demand shit they want be implemented then don't buy the fucking games.

Some game devs are a bit fucking thick and wonder why their games with their "meticulous market research" promptly tank.

Horsengineer

kiwifarms.net
Resetera is what you get when you take the most SJW from neogaf and then they leave and form their own site when the creator faces sexual harassment allegations, but that's another topic for another time.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Yaniv has been running amok with DMCA campaigns to shut down his critics, including shutting down Donald Smith's independent news circuit on YouTube. Moreso, Yaniv shut down Meow Mix on Flickr. He's feeling rather boastful. Whether you love or hate Donald Smith, he gets under Yaniv's skin and is apparently Yaniv's newest obsession (to bully and harass). I guess he feels he can bully Donald to make himself feel better.

In response to the abrupt shutdown at over 520k views, Yaniv was personally sent an email from a contributor, which he retaliated with death threats. Although this isn't new when dealing with Yaniv at all, but he's pretty on edge as of late. Look to the skies- because Meow Mix won't let Yaniv silence them.

Also, he lost his appeal. I guess he can choose to go to the BC Court of Appeal now:

Attachments

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
Also, Jonathan lost his appeal and a decision was rendered today by the BCHRT. Thinks Devyn Cousineau was influenced by public decision. Idiot.

I guess he can choose to go to the BC Court of Appeal now:
Devyn Cousineau's tone is markedly different in this judgement. It's a concise slap down written in the knowledge that a superior court may review it. I'm surprised that Yaniv was so thorough and organised in this appeal. He covered all the bases. He may act like a clown but he is also occasionally the ringmaster. He has the internet jumping through hoops.

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Devyn Cousineau was reluctantly forced to rule against the tranny because he couldn't stop being blatantly, publicly racist. She didn't rule for the right reason the first time (ie even non-racists shouldn't be permitted to compell women to touch their nuts), and all she's doing now is not changing that decision.

I'm happy, but not because Devyn is taking a particularly impressive or admirable stand here.

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I find interesting about people like Yaniv is that they have lots of energy.
It takes some kind of commitment to look up all the haters you have and strike their youtube-channels, tweets and whatever.

Whenever I get provoked, be it in real life or virtual, in 99,99% I just go on (sometimes I get triggered, even on the farms, sorry Couch, I like you.) Am I lazy or are they not lazy???

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Something I find interesting about people like Yaniv is that they have lots of energy.
It takes some kind of commitment to look up all the haters you have and strike their youtube-channels, tweets and whatever.

Whenever I get provoked, be it in real life or virtual, in 99,99% I just go on (sometimes I get triggered, even on the farms, sorry Couch, I like you.) Am I lazy or are they not lazy???

What else does he have to do when he has been living an easy life collecting those VictimBux? Seriously though, the guy has become a living pariah to his entire community for the most part so I imagine all he can do is sit inside.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yaniv also doesn't have a full-time job, hobbies, or friends to occupy his time like a normal adult. His time is worthless, so he can use it to do worthless things.

Horsengineer

kiwifarms.net

I wouldn't think of it in terms of lazy or not. More along the lines of obsessed.

Jahfari

The trolling Wolf
kiwifarms.net
I have an awesome idea ! I guess the most of you know the irish song " Danny boy" ?
Can someone please make a Yaniv cover of the song ?
And begin it with : " Oh johnny boy, the pads the pads are calling, from wax to wax.........."
The original goes: " Oh danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling, from glen to glen........."

I hope someone with sick music skills will read this and do it :biggrin:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino