Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But the decision was influenced by public opinion. If Yaniv had not created public controversy he would obviously have been allowed to win.

No doubt, but Devyn Cousineau can't admit that or her tribunal will look like the kangaroo court it is.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv "guys love our lesbian bodies"
kiwifarms.net
The Washington Standard :

"Cross-Dressing Man Hosts Nude Swimming Event – Features Free Admission For Minors"

1573705118186.png

archive http://archive.md/wgN42

:lit::lit::lit:

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Devyn Cousineau was reluctantly forced to rule against the tranny because he couldn't stop being blatantly, publicly racist. She didn't rule for the right reason the first time (ie even non-racists shouldn't be permitted to compell women to touch their nuts), and all she's doing now is not changing that decision.

I'm happy, but not because Devyn is taking a particularly impressive or admirable stand here.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I find interesting about people like Yaniv is that they have lots of energy.
It takes some kind of commitment to look up all the haters you have and strike their youtube-channels, tweets and whatever.

Whenever I get provoked, be it in real life or virtual, in 99,99% I just go on (sometimes I get triggered, even on the farms, sorry Couch, I like you.) Am I lazy or are they not lazy???

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Something I find interesting about people like Yaniv is that they have lots of energy.
It takes some kind of commitment to look up all the haters you have and strike their youtube-channels, tweets and whatever.

Whenever I get provoked, be it in real life or virtual, in 99,99% I just go on (sometimes I get triggered, even on the farms, sorry Couch, I like you.) Am I lazy or are they not lazy???

What else does he have to do when he has been living an easy life collecting those VictimBux? Seriously though, the guy has become a living pariah to his entire community for the most part so I imagine all he can do is sit inside.

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yaniv also doesn't have a full-time job, hobbies, or friends to occupy his time like a normal adult. His time is worthless, so he can use it to do worthless things.

Horsengineer

kiwifarms.net

I wouldn't think of it in terms of lazy or not. More along the lines of obsessed.

Jahfari

kiwifarms.net
I have an awesome idea ! I guess the most of you know the irish song " Danny boy" ?
Can someone please make a Yaniv cover of the song ?
And begin it with : " Oh johnny boy, the pads the pads are calling, from wax to wax.........."
The original goes: " Oh danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling, from glen to glen........."

I hope someone with sick music skills will read this and do it :biggrin:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I have an awesome idea ! I guess the most of you know the irish song " Danny boy" ?
And begin it with : " Oh johnny boy, the pads the pads are calling, from wax to wax.........."
The original goes: " Oh danny boy, the pipes the pipes are calling, from glen to glen........."

Get in touch with https://twitter.com/PorkSirloin
1573821314386.png

He did an ode to yaniv using "Hallelujah" :lit:

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net

Oh Yaniv Boy, your ovulation’s calling,
The corpus luteum, it withers and it dies.
The lining’s gone, and with it drops progesterone,
Just eat some cake, and tell us more sick lies.

But come ye back when girls are in the toilets
Or when the bins are stuffed with pads aflow,
And bring your tampons, get the small ones dearie,
Where you will put them, we don’t want to know.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
So it is confirmed that Jonathan has an older half sister from Jack’s first marriage. She has two siblings also in Yaniv’s extended family.

Yaniv’s niece was about 10 then... the ripe age for Yaniv to prey on teaching to use tampons....

They are indeed estranged since June 2015. She’s on Facebook. What can Tammy tell us?!

Attachments

• 992EED53-6A53-4150-B53D-67D628D15F32.jpeg
    992EED53-6A53-4150-B53D-67D628D15F32.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 195

genericfemale

kiwifarms.net
Looks like JY failed at an appeal attempt at the BCHRT. Didn't see this posted, but I could have missed it....

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
So it is confirmed that Jonathan has an older half sister from Jack’s first marriage. She has two siblings also in Yaniv’s extended family.

Yaniv’s niece was about 10 then... the ripe age for Yaniv to prey on teaching to use tampons....

They are indeed estranged since June 2015. She’s on Facebook. What can Tammy tell us?!
"Love is love".

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Slightly off topic but this week’s South Park episode began to tackle trans issues again (pretty good episode) which makes me wonder if they will dip their pen in the Yaniv ink well soon.

A Yaniv inspired character forcing PC Principal’s wife Strong Woman to wax his balls.

A ball waxing South Park episode writes itself.

They could do Yaniv as a Canadian character. With the whole mouth moving thing. “Hey buddy, wax my balls, eh, buddy?”