Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I couldn't archive so I've saved to PC and will upload in case the article gets nuked.

Thanks for this, now off to read. :)
Likewise, full-def screenshots saved on my local and cloud-based savefiles.

Thank you for your candid discussion of the Asshole that walks like a human, Jonnyboy Yaniv.

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Just going by what Katie mentions in her interview "I believe she collects disability". Believe Katie or believe yaniv's denials? - no contest here.

Can't help you with the "ribs" either, knowing yaniv I bet it's something disgusting.

He's fat so he has food on the brain all the time but he made a correction underneath that he meant to say find and pay for parking. That makes the most sense to me at least, JS. There is also the chance he was wanting to size her up to cannibalize her

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's fat so he has food on the brain all the time but he made a correction underneath that he meant to say find and pay for parking. That makes the most sense to me at least, JS. There is also the chance he was wanting to size her up to cannibalize her
As long as he's not talking about counting ribs. That's a pedo trick/tactic.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
a way to 'innocently' cop a feel on a child by counting their ribs
I had an elementary school janitor do that to me. He'd give you a side hug and then say, "Oh, I feel your ribs. Let me count and see how many you've got". It was a way to work up to touching the side of your chest. I'm not sure why because at that age, you don't even have breasts or even really breast buds at that point. But I guess he got off on that. But, it wasn't until I was much older that I figured out what he was really doing. All I knew is that he was creepy and I avoided him after that little "game". Looking back, I can't believe that the adults didn't find him creepy as well.

I guess I grew up around a lot of pedos because I've had plenty of experiences with inappropriate adults. Luckily for most, I wasn't really traumatized at the time because I didn't realize what they were doing -- like the guy in his car who was asking me which house so-and-so lived in but he was making it up so he could talk to a 10 year old while masturbating. I didn't even know what a penis looked like, so (and feel free to laugh at me for this), I thought he was playing with a keychain that had a big mushroom on it. Didn't figure that one out until I was older, too.

For some reason, I just seemed to be a perv / weirdo magnet. I guess because I was little blonde haired blue eyed girl that was really very innocent and too polite for her own good. But, my pedo radar is very honed at this point and I made sure to tell my kids you don't have to be polite to adults who make you feel uncomfortable.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Yanny the Tranny activities:

So it appears on Twitter, Yaniv has been at "peak trolling" levels and is actively back in sock play action. In the last 24 hours, Yaniv decided to show up in one of the mega threads with eluding to Amanda Todd references trying to rile everyone up.

Since his former (claimed) "BFF" Katie abandoned him over the Jess Rumpel revelations, she's befriended Rumpel and the JY Meow Mix crew now actively looking to expose the fat fuck. It doesn't seem to phase Yaniv much, given that his relationships are more disposable than his supposed hatred for plastic straws. Katie has also started a new twitter account.

To continue, his current rivalry with Donald Smith was taken to new levels as of late with fake DMCA notices to take down Donald's YouTube channel and then now engaging in preemptive strikes on the new one. Yaniv felt it was necessary to try and take out Donald's personal facebook yesterday to provoke actions. When that wasn't good enough, during Donald's livestream, Yaniv made emails to insult Donald's dead grandmother. He then admitted to trying to take out Donald's FB page before removing the tweet (thank god for archiving these things so the idiot cannot claim photoshop). This is on top of the used tampon references Yaniv wrote on the Dirty.com in mid-late October, which Katie admitted was Yaniv's work, as he boasted about it. Yaniv's got a hard-on obsession with Donald Smith. Furthermore, emails poured in such as a cremation service for a renown trans activist, so it's pretty circumstantial whose behind this one. At least in the absence of a will and testament, we're all privvy to Yanny's last wishes when the coronary kicks in. Since they're both local, I am concerned about the probable long-term outcome of this feud between the two of them.

Today, Yaniv resurrected a sock with a familiar face. Recall our @AmandaLee3333, well say hello to
@ManfredMenowitz

Sooooo unoriginal. Thanks to other KF threads for supporting below, so some of the photos are redundant, but I posted to support the findings.

In the process of archiving for the Farms, as I know it is appreciated. I hope I am doing this right.

http://archive.md/tKjjl x

Attachments

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
Yanny the Tranny activities:

So it appears on Twitter, Yaniv has been at "peak trolling" levels and is actively back in sock play action. In the last 24 hours, Yaniv decided to show up in one of the mega threads with eluding to Amanda Todd references trying to rile everyone up.

Since his former (claimed) "BFF" Katie abandoned him over the Jess Rumpel revelations, she's befriended Rumpel and the JY Meow Mix crew now actively looking to expose the fat fuck. It doesn't seem to phase Yaniv much, given that his relationships are more disposable than his supposed hatred for plastic straws. Katie has also started a new twitter account.

To continue, his current rivalry with Donald Smith was taken to new levels as of late with fake DMCA notices to take down Donald's YouTube channel and then now engaging in preemptive strikes on the new one. Yaniv felt it was necessary to try and take out Donald's personal facebook yesterday to provoke actions. When that wasn't good enough, during Donald's livestream, Yaniv made emails to insult Donald's dead grandmother. He then admitted to trying to take out Donald's FB page before removing the tweet (thank god for archiving these things so the idiot cannot claim photoshop). This is on top of the used tampon references Yaniv wrote on the Dirty.com in mid-late October, which Katie admitted was Yaniv's work, as he boasted about it. Yaniv's got a hard-on obsession with Donald Smith. Furthermore, emails poured in such as a cremation service for a renown trans activist, so it's pretty circumstantial whose behind this one. At least in the absence of a will and testament, we're all privvy to Yanny's last wishes when the coronary kicks in. Since they're both local, I am concerned about the probable long-term outcome of this feud between the two of them.

Today, Yaniv resurrected a sock with a familiar face. Recall our @AmandaLee3333, well say hello to
@ManfredMenowitz

Sooooo unoriginal. Thanks to other KF threads for supporting below, so some of the photos are redundant, but I posted to support the findings.

In the process of archiving for the Farms, as I know it is appreciated. I hope I am doing this right.

http://archive.md/tKjjl x
yaniv is drowning and I'm enjoying watching him gulp air. Prepare yourself for the up and coming (and yes predictable) suicide ideations as his next court case draws nearer.

A little tip for you yaniv - your suicide threats didn't work with Devyn. If you found the BCHRT appeal process stressful then wait till you're in a real court where big boy grown-up pants are worn. So enjoy your transparent sock accounts, shallow victories over the mentally challenged, your cheap wine and makeovers whilst you can. 😎

Last edited:

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
yaniv is drowning and I'm enjoying watching him gulp air. Prepare yourself for the up and coming (and yes predictable) suicide ideations as his next court case draws nearer.

A little tip for you yaniv - your suicide threats didn't work with Devyn. If you found the BCHRT appeal process stressful then wait till you're in a real court where big boy grown-up pants are worn. So enjoy your transparent sock accounts, shallow victories over the mentally challenged, your cheap wine and makeovers whilst you can. 😎
I don't have much faith in the courts generally speaking. It wouldn't shock me if he's ordered to undertake some kind of alternative measures program allowing him to skate away from a criminal weapons charge with a suspended sentence. I hope I'm wrong.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I don't have much faith in the courts generally speaking. It wouldn't shock me if he's ordered to undertake some kind of alternative measures program allowing him to skate away from a criminal weapons charge with a suspended sentence. I hope I'm wrong.
Oh I'm not expecting him to get a just punishment, hell the BCHRT proved enough to me. Another modest fine at best I feel.

I'm hoping he goes to court with the same mind-set as the BCHRT and is well and truly slapped down.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Apparently we have new Yaniv Material tonight.

So Yaniv claims Rogue Wet Bar discriminated against them?

And it appears Yaniv likes receiving and taking... or am I reading too much into this?

Meow, meow, meow!

Attachments

Bucket o' Phucks

Does it look like I give a fuck? Enjoy the show.
kiwifarms.net
I've published a note (definitely not an article, more like rushed commentary while making dinner) on one of our censorship-resistant vectors after we (it's the royal 'We', my Kiwi friends) thought about why an unqualified driver would review for Kia, that might be the seeds of a decent article about the Predatory Potato/Hutt and His habit of using his dealership "authorized" test drives as a way to extort hush money from Head Office.

If "our" recent conversation with Counsel is anything to judge by, we won't be seeing much more of this after the Potato/Hutt is muzzled in December. Not sure how they'll be doing it (the lawyers are reluctant to disclose to me because I've told them that I'm going to publish most of the record under the Public Interest Paramount provisions of relevant legislation) but the firm I was talking with has expressed a "no settlement" position with Jonathan. Let's hope Kia follows suit.

Furthermore, it might be advisable to check if he has a trustee as a result of dear old daddy's will. Worth looking into.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net