Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Search feature needs to rebuild its index. Results will be incomplete until it's done.
    I have declared holy war (فتوى) on the site-loading-like-shit issue, and God willing (إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللّٰ) I will resolve it. If pages look different, that's me trying to optimize the site.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe you're right Norman. I was looking for something else and came across this from goinglikeelsie's court notes.

"Okay, break is over. Now is time for @JCCFCanada lawyer to cross examine JY. Lawyer reaffirms that JY is under oath and begins. He questions JY re their Driver's License. JY doesn't want to say but eventually says they have female on DL.

It was issued since JY filed complaints. Name has both stereotypical male and stereotypical female first names. Lawyer asks about JY's legal name - also changed within last X months so same deal as licence, changed after filing complaints"
archive: http://archive.md/xqu5H

So I'm still left wondering why a supposed 100% female (blood and all) would keep a male birth name, albeit it as a middle name..get your bits chopped, pump meds into your body, slap on makeup yet keep a male name. smh.
I'm not convinced of that.

One option people have mentioned as a possibility is that Yaniv's legal name actually is just Jessica Yaniv (exclusively), and that court records often list recent past names as aliases. So the listing isn't Jessica Jonathan Yaniv, but rather just Jessica "Jonathan" Yaniv.

Goinglikeelsie's notes are kinda vague, so I wanted to bring it up as a possibility.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

One option people have mentioned as a possibility is that Yaniv's legal name actually is just Jessica Yaniv (exclusively), and that court records often list recent past names as aliases. So the listing isn't Jessica Jonathan Yaniv, but rather just Jessica "Jonathan" Yaniv.

Goinglikeelsie's notes are kinda vague, so I wanted to bring it up as a possibility.
Yeah her notes don't go into great detail (understandably) however nothing she has submitted has been rebutted by anyone. I have no reason to disbelieve her.

Fatty even tells the young kid he's perving on it is JJ Yaniv. (manda panda logs, page 80)

TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T04:49:40.486Z"
Sender: “Jessica Yaniv” ,
Recipient: “Manda Panda”,
TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T04:49:45.782Z"
TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T04:59:53.891Z"
TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T05:44:18.557Z"
Sender: “Manda Panda”,
Recipient: “Jessica Yaniv” ,

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

Troon Wrangler
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can any of our law-world Canadians help with the name mystery? Is there some government information system we can refer to to determine Yaniv's current legal name and perhaps even when it changed from Jonathan Gill Yaniv?

I'll do the digging or pay the fee for whatever's available, but I don't know where to look.
Maybe we could look at other entries and see if there is a pattern of middle names being displayed there. If only a few have secondary names that would suggest (though not prove) that additional names are aliases vs. middle names.

ETA: I meant in case we can't look it up to verify.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty even tells the young kid he's perving on it is JJ Yaniv. (manda panda logs, page 80)

TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T04:49:40.486Z"
TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T04:49:45.782Z"
TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T04:59:53.891Z"
TimeStamp: "2019-10-14T05:44:18.557Z"
Sender: “Manda Panda”,
Recipient: “Jessica Yaniv” ,
Ok, that's more persuasive.
Yeah her notes don't go into great detail (understandably) however nothing she has submitted has been rebutted by anyone. I have no reason to disbelieve her.
It wasn't that I disbelieved her. It's that I thought she misphrased something or we're misinterpreting her notes.

Burning Man Redux

kiwifarms.net
Can any of our law-world Canadians help with the name mystery? Is there some government information system we can refer to to determine Yaniv's current legal name and perhaps even when it changed from Jonathan Gill Yaniv?
I'll do the digging or pay the fee for whatever's available, but I don't know where to look.
Listen to the attached mp3. You need to deal with BC Vital Statistics Agency., but they slam the door. You could submit a FIPPA request, but you'll have to do so using the Public Interest Override, and justify it (predator gaining access to underage children will be hard to push without a conviction, but the abuse of procs cited by the BCHRT might be useful). You'll get a lot of pushback from the mooks in Victoria about this shit, as they claim you have no rights to verify if any person has changed their name.

BC Legal Changes of Name.jpg

Burn baby, burn; another one bites the dust.

Note: It's only one-sided, because I sound like shit and don't really want to burn this, too.

infographic-foi-request.jpg

Consult BC InfoPrivacy at https://www.oipc.bc.ca for details about the backwards BC crap-shoot when it comes to Privacy.

I, um, merged and clipped the recording.. I think.

Ignore raw problematic +12509522681 on 2019-12-09 at 18.30 (Track 2).mp3
Added correct dufus +12509522681 on 2019-12-09 at 18.30-merged-clipped.mp3

Attachments

Last edited:

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
The court documents from December 5th would list the full legal name as recorded on government identification.

You won't be able to fetch any vital statistics information afaik as it's protected.

The court documents from December 5th would list the full legal name as recorded on government identification.

You won't be able to fetch any vital statistics information afaik as it's protected.

Last edited by a moderator:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Listen to the attached mp3. You need to deal with BC Vital Statistics Agency., but they slam the door. You could submit a FIPPA request, but you'll have to do so using the Public Interest Override, and justify it (predator gaining access to underage children will be hard to push without a conviction, but the abuse of procs cited by the BCHRT might be useful). You'll get a lot of pushback from the mooks in Victoria about this shit, as they claim you have no rights to verify if any person has changed their name.

Note: It's only one-sided, because I sound like shit and don't really want to burn this, too.

View attachment 1043679
Consult BC InfoPrivacy at https://www.oipc.bc.ca for details about the backwards BC crap-shoot when it comes to Privacy.

Thanks to you both. Having listened to that conversation and read your posts, I am persuaded that we need to rely on court records to narrow when his name changed there. Null also noted that Yaniv changed his name on his DCMAs, which require filers to use their legal names.

Burning Man Redux

kiwifarms.net
Thanks to you both. Having listened to that conversation and read your posts, I am persuaded that we need to rely on court records to narrow when his name changed there. Null also noted that Yaniv changed his name on his DCMAs, which require filers to use their legal names.
You'll note that he only partially transitioned his shell corpation, JY Knows IT Ltd and his retention of Jonathan as his middle name could simply have been pragmatism.. but it's not.

You can use the court filings to get a rough timeline.

BC-Registry-Courts.jpg

BC-Registry-Corporate.jpg

2018 Feb 08: Jessica
2017 Feb 08: Jonathan
2016 Dec 14: Jonathan

Ergo, you connect the dots. the window is presumably after Feb 08 2017 and before Feb 08 2018.

EDIT 201912109@2115EST:
I believe there is a requirement to take out classified or display ads for about a week in at least two publications within the Vancouver region. Which papers, we'll see. Have to verify the publication requirements, but that's what I remember.

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
You'll note that he only partially transitioned his shell corpation, JY Knows IT Ltd and his retention of Jonathan as his middle name could simply have been pragmatism.. but it's not.

You can use the court filings to get a rough timeline.

2018 Feb 08: Jessica
2017 Feb 08: Jonathan
2016 Dec 14: Jonathan

Ergo, you connect the dots. the window is presumably after Feb 08 2017 and before Feb 08 2018.

EDIT 201912109@2115EST:
I believe there is a requirement to take out classified or display ads for about a week in at least two publications within the Vancouver region. Which papers, we'll see. Have to verify the publication requirements, but that's what I remember.
AWESOME. Thank you.

EDIT 201912109@2115EST:
That traditionally was the required practice in the States, mainly to give creditors a chance to learn of the new identity.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Burning Man Redux

kiwifarms.net
AWESOME. Thank you.
That traditionally was the required practice in the States, mainly to give creditors a chance to learn of the new identity.
Name Act (RSBC 328).jpg

I think Jonathan probably lied and said he was fearful for his life, hence negating the requirement of a publication. However, there may be a silver lining to that, as he may have suppressed publication fraudulently (fearful of his safety being in jeopardy, sorta like the BCHRT publication ban) to further his nefarious plans for world domination. Therefore, it may be null and void, and it may be construed as a penal offense.

In addition, publication may only have been required as made to the BC Gazette.
BC Gazette Contents.jpg

And so, the plot thickens...
EDIT #1: Added links.
EDIT #2: Added BC Gazette abstract.

Last edited:

wabbits

kiwifarms.net

I think Jonathan probably lied and said he was fearful for his life, hence negating the requirement of a publication. However, there may be a silver lining to that, as he may have suppressed publication fraudulently (fearful of his safety being in jeopardy, sorta like the BCHRT publication ban) to further his nefarious plans for world domination. Therefore, it may be null and void, and it may be construed as a penal offense.

In addition, publication may only have been required as made to the BC Gazette.

And so, the plot thickens...
EDIT #1: Added links.
EDIT #2: Added BC Gazette abstract.
Thanks to you, I am now pleasuring myself here - http://www.bclaws.ca/civix/content/bcgaz1/bcgaz1/?xsl=/templates/browse.xsl - and have found fam:
Screen Shot 2019-12-09 at 10.31.41 PM.png

But have not yet found our pretty princess. That he'd claim his life is in peril is likely, yes.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who in high places is protecting this pedo, and silencing reporters? Besides Jack Dorsey and his Twitter overlord Sheikh?

It's honestly probably mostly just the volume of reports and the category of person (a troon) who's being discussed.

When you have no life, you can spend all your time searching your name and reporting anyone who makes the mistake of phrasing their critical comment in a "hateful" way.

GiantPalouse

kiwifarms.net
It's honestly probably mostly just the volume of reports and the category of person (a troon) who's being discussed.

When you have no life, you can spend all your time searching your name and reporting anyone who makes the mistake of phrasing their critical comment in a "hateful" way.
Has the Canuck law C-16 empowered the womanly petard above the rights of all who might Question Transauthority? Yea, why do we call them Canucks.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1043679

I legally changed my last name decades ago and the name change had to be made publicly available at the time (I didn't change my gender, but it did list that information). There's no record online that I can find these days, but there was a time many years ago when a google search would bring up a provincial gov't page with all the name changes during specific dates. People tend to take their privacy more seriously these days so I'm not surprised that it was scrapped, but I also wouldn't think it would become practically impossible for the public to see the records.