Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Troonos

Splame Durnal
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday, Yaniv was only at 8 private prosecutions. Today, he’s at a total of 18 (if I counted that correctly).

He’s become a rabid vexatious litigant.

Who might the new ten prosecutions be against?
Is he the defendant or the plaintiff in those prosecutions?

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
No, he's a troon. He'll never actually go through with transition or make any effort to seem feminine. He only uses transgenderism as a ticket into women-only spaces where he can act out his fantasies, and for financial benefit from legal action for imagined discrimination against his nonexistent womanhood.
So far he has failed at acting out anything. Women automatically flee at the sight of him.

• Optimistic
Reactions: s0mbra

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I also vaguely remember a pic or video of him holding up a rolled wad of tablets he claims to take. But then again he's a serial liar so who knows.
View attachment 1140317

You too could have a face like his for $1000.00

edited to add video to mandapanda. At approx 9.00mins yaniv shows a wad of pills.
(worth watching the entire vid for the lulz)

View attachment 1140344

I don't think I ever listened to that video in full before. Was surprised that Yaniv talks about assaulting a Rebel reporter named Toby (Toby Keith?) at a transit hub. Maybe that was his first physical conflict with Rebel.

He did have a confrontation at Skytrain after or near the end of the HRT hearings last summer. Anybody know if that was the Toby incident? Yaniv was so unctuously thankful to the RCMP on that one. (This was not about the guy photographing him on a train easily jumping on and off his mobility scooter - it was another fracas.)

In the video @pr3nt177's posted, Yaniv says he was doing "gorilla marketing" at the time the conflict began. On behalf of gorillas everywhere, I must protest such defamation.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
These are all private prosecutions and I think they’re limited access to protect the reputation of the “accused”.

I feel sorry for the Crown dealing with this. The Surrey office is already stretched to the breaking point with real crime. Some poor articling student or one-year call is going to get all these applications and be told to fix them. Said Crown will then have to patiently deal with crazy JY, who is essentially saying the Crown doesn’t know how to do it’s job. And because JY identifies as trans, the Crown will have to be gentle and sensitive rather than tell him to pound sand.

WGkitty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are all private prosecutions and I think they’re limited access to protect the reputation of the “accused”.

I feel sorry for the Crown dealing with this. The Surrey office is already stretched to the breaking point with real crime. Some poor articling student or one-year call is going to get all these applications and be told to fix them. Said Crown will then have to patiently deal with crazy JY, who is essentially saying the Crown doesn’t know how to do it’s job. And because JY identifies as trans, the Crown will have to be gentle and sensitive rather than tell him to pound sand.
Well there is a way to get him to stop - to file these you have to swear under oath. If they catch him lying then charge him with perjury. It'll never happen but they could stop him if crown wanted to.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Well there is a way to get him to stop - to file these you have to swear under oath. If they catch him lying then charge him with perjury. It'll never happen but they could stop him if crown wanted to.
Then I must ask can individual file a private prosecution for perjury?

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
That'd be really funny. If we ever get the details for what these are about I'll be the first in line to do that.
Well I wonder if the courts would supply that info to Amy's lawyers one of those pp's is against her.

UPDATE: IDK I don't think you need to get too specific. Yaniv's lies are out there and if the prosecution and police are fed up with him enough a pp submission my tip the scales.
1.jpg
2.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Is he the defendant or the plaintiff in those prosecutions?
Best guess is they are all private prosecutions initiated by him. My guess would be a couple more for Donald, a few for Rebel Media's Keean, Sheila and that other guy whose name escapes me at the moment and the rest for Amy Hamm. I have to wonder if any are filed against Langley Resident or WG Kitty. This is really great news for Donald because it dilutes the complaint against him. I hope JY gets everything he deserves from the court.

• Agree
Reactions: LilNuTTz

genericfemale

kiwifarms.net
Here are Yaniv's two Adopt-a-Street signs on Trattle in Fort Langley, both showing 'A Known Pedophile'. Unfortunately the graffiti isn't very clear in the photo, but I noticed it driving by.... on foot, you can definitely see it.

JY PEDO 1.jpeg

JY PEDO 2.jpeg

He also had a third sign go up on Mackie Lane (previously the sign post was missing a name), but this little road gets very little traffic (dead end).

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
It seems jonathan yaniv is hitting the big time. 8 identify as "female", 1 as an 8yo girl. (I kid you not).
View attachment 1139212
Seems some on Twitter have had their feelings hurt by the OP's opinion, an opinion that got lost in the ensuing "you're being hateful" outrage.

"Again, I’ll stress this is nothing to do with decent trans people (the vast majority) - it’s about the dangerous people out there that would exploit self ID. They exist and the are currently emboldened by woke culture. We must not allow them to abuse in plain sight."

It would seem that if you're trans, no matter your behaviour, you should not be criticised. Ever. smh.

The thing that really gets me about TERFs is that as awful as they are, it's depressingly hard not to side with them when they seem to be the ONLY ones interested in acknowledging that transgender predators exist and also the only ones with children's safety and best interest in mind.

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
7 Spontaneous Places to Have Sex on Valentine’s Day (Ranked by Risk)

Valentine’s day is supposed to be the most romantic day of the year, so why does it feel so boring for people in relationships? The typical Valentine’s dinner date can feel cliché and just like any other date night. If you want to spice up your relationship, consider having sex somewhere exciting. These places are sorted by lowest to highest risk level — choose wisely!

1. In a hotel room (Lowest risk)
    1. For a low risk, but fun Valentine’s Day night, book a hotel room for the night for you and your partner.
    2. Decorate the room with rose petals and candles.
    3. Experiment with role play by choosing your alter egos and meeting each other at the bar as strangers.
    4. Bring some kinky sex toys for extra fun.
  2. In the car
    1. Find a private area with a beautiful view where you can park your car.
    2. Play some romantic music.
    3. If anyone happens to come by, you’re already in your getaway car.
    4. Be aware that different times of the day offer different risk levels of being caught!
  3. On the roof
    1. The roof is a great place for sex in the open air while maintaining some privacy.
    2. Bring some rose petals and candles up there to add some romance.
    3. Always be mindful of your safety!
  4. At your old high school
    1. Bring your partner to the football field for some spontaneous public sex.
    2. This is surprisingly romantic, since you’ll be able to look up at the stars.
    3. Be mindful about the timing, security guards could be around.
    4. The high school bathroom (if you can get in) might be an option.
  5. In a public park
    1. Visit your local park when no one’s around.
    2. Find a private, covered spot if you want to lower the risk.
    3. Choose the timing wisely, you can definitely get in trouble if you’re caught!
  6. On a balcony
    1. This is perfect if you’ll be staying in a hotel for the night.
    2. Use an umbrella if you still want some coverage.
    3. Wondering if the neighbors will see you increases the mystery and arousal and increases the risk.
  7. In a public pool or hot tub (Highest risk)
    1. Sneaking into a public pool or hot tub will pump you both with adrenaline!
    2. Bring some wine to get you in the mood.
    3. This is the highest risk for obvious reasons, but no risk no reward, right?
Valentine’s day sex doesn’t have to be in the bedroom. Awaken your adventurous side and try out these spots with your partner. If you want more than just a quickie, pack a premature ejaculation kit to keep the lovemaking going all night long. Have fun and be safe (always remember your condom)!
https://trustednerd.com/2020/02/13/7-spontaneous-places-to-have-sex-on-valentines-day-ranked-by-risk/
https://archive.li/5oiuJ

Last edited: