Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Zappazappa

kiwifarms.net
If you're near Langley drop by and look up at the balconies. I'll be out there on it
In true kitty cat fashion, hoeing it up on a balcony yowling....wait are we sure Yanny the manny isnt pretending to be WGkitty so he has an enemy so he can go on meowing sessions on the balcony?! 🤔🤔

(Joking of course, Wg is a Canadian national hero, deserves the highest maple leaf on the tree)

Facts Over Feels

kiwifarms.net

Bad news for Johnny boy if his plan was to go to a womens prison. If you're a big enough fuck up (which he is) then the judge can say "lol, no!"

NerbertHobgobbler

kiwifarms.net
So, Keean had reported in his video that today was the big day for the first appearance on the assault charge, but there's still no CSO entry up and no Yaniv named on the court list for the session today. This is disappointing...

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allakazam223

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
So, Keean had reported in his video that today was the big day for the first appearance on the assault charge, but there's still no CSO entry up and no Yaniv named on the court list for the session today. This is disappointing...
Jon hasn't been formally criminally charged. The weapons incident happened in August and he didn't make his first appearance until December.

The only thing Keean has against Jon is a civil suit. That was first formally submitted on February 4th. So I'm betting there won't be any actual appearances for months.

Is Keann maybe referring to the Small Claims action he's pursuing against JY for the documented assault? These won't be up on CSO until the day after, I think, it will show that 86176 is updated with results.

• Informative

NerbertHobgobbler

kiwifarms.net
Is Keann maybe referring to the Small Claims action he's pursuing against JY for the documented assault? These won't be up on CSO until the day after, I think, it will show that 86176 is updated with results.
Jon hasn't been formally criminally charged. The weapons incident happened in August and he didn't make his first appearance until December.

The only thing Keean has against Jon is a civil suit. That was first formally submitted on February 4th. So I'm betting there won't be any actual appearances for months.
But he's pretty clear in this video, the assault criminal charge had a first appearance for today

That video was published on Jan 22, the civil suit wasn't even filed with the court until Feb 4.

EDIT TO ADD: Surrey Court file 86176 is a file from 1997...EDIT again, NVM that's the civil suit file number as well...again, it's clear that that is not what is said in his report for an appearance on Feb. 14

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking