Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
"...it makes me quite disgusted honestly that people won’t take the time to create their own tech blog but instead will piggyback off my name saying they are me to get products to do reviews."

But copying and pasting from the manufacturer's web site and generally plagiarising others' Tweets is fine.

His site is like taking exercise, nutrition and healthy living advice from this specimen
1581714153200.png

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
But he's pretty clear in this video, the assault criminal charge had a first appearance for today

That video was published on Jan 22, the civil suit wasn't even filed with the court until Feb 4.

EDIT TO ADD: Surrey Court file 86176 is a file from 1997...EDIT again, NVM that's the civil suit file number as well...again, it's clear that that is not what is said in his report for an appearance on Feb. 14
Keean Bexte reported that he did, but he's not on the daily court list or CSO yet....so I don't know what's going on. I emailed Rebel News saying such and asking for an update...let's see if one comes.
Let's all remember that Keeane and the rest of Rebel Media are exceptional spergs. Never doubt their ineptitude.

Last edited:

troon patrol

Get some! Yeah yeah yeah!
kiwifarms.net
Why is a grown man who's only relationship is with his mother trying to give relationship advice? Shouldn't you have had one successful relationship to consider yourself qualified to give advice on this? That list is clearly written by someone who's never actually had sex and is obviously indifferent to getting arrested for public indecency/lewdness.

I'm kinda surprised he didn't mention "babysitting gig" or "in the bushes at a preschool" on his list.

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu from Mancland
kiwifarms.net
Why is a grown man who's only relationship is with his mother trying to give relationship advice? Shouldn't you have had one successful relationship to consider yourself qualified to give advice on this? That list is clearly written by someone who's never actually had sex and is obviously indifferent to getting arrested for public indecency/lewdness.

I'm kinda surprised he didn't mention "babysitting gig" or "in the bushes at a preschool" on his list.
"In the sandpit at your local school....but be careful....sand can chafe if it gets into recently waxed areas"
(Something Johnny boy will never have to worry about)

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious if anyone has researched MY & JY's financials? MY has no known source of income other than what Yitzy left & any retirement pension....What kind of income has JY had in the past year other than scamming waxers?

I'm pondering that maybe funds were / are running out & JY came up with his waxers plan....It seemed to be working well for him until the last HRT ruling.....& now after the HRT ruling he files another complaint?....A 1 trick pony?

If that is the case? then his behaviors could be related to that...He failed at IT...He's now failed at grifting....The debts are adding up, not only what he owes the waxers. If he's hired a private atty. that's gonna cost some bucks. Has anyone run a credit check?

& no prospects of employment, ESPECIALLY with his notoriety now.
If the above is correct? It would defiantly contribute to his spiral into insanity.

This shit with Kari now...& so many of the other things he's done...Reminds me of the kid in school that would kick others in the shin then run & hide behind the teacher.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
He
I'm curious if anyone has researched MY & JY's financials? MY has no known source of income other than what Yitzy left & any retirement pension....What kind of income has JY had in the past year other than scamming waxers?

Has anyone run a credit check?
From what I have read here on KF, Jonny has fallen on hard times. He was working as a Skip the Dishes driver before they learned about his..... issues. He was also doing liquor samples for a bit (proving even beer goggles have limits). These are not the jobs any competent IT person would have. Heck, this are lower wage than a newbie at Staples' Geek Squad.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
You really have to wonder why women, or anyone really, would want to read sex toy reviews from a blog and reviewer named "Trusted Nerd." Nerds and sex just don't match, wouldn't people want to read about some ripped guy or busty chick demo'ing sex toys instead of a nerd? Especially a fat, creepy looking fucker like JY?

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net
Nerds and sex just don't match, wouldn't people want to read about some ripped guy or busty chick demo'ing sex toys instead of a nerd? Especially a fat, creepy looking fucker like JY?
Speaking in my professional capacity as, among other things, a purveyor of fine Nerds: you'd be surprised! (No, I don't get it either, but a surprising number of these blokes have wives and girlfriends of the "supermodel with a PhD" variety.)

So, there seems to be something about Nerds.

Thing is, of course, Jon is not an actual nerd nor trustworthy in any way, shape, or form. I can only guess that shadyimposter.com was taken?

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

pills & pony ass
kiwifarms.net
You really have to wonder why women, or anyone really, would want to read sex toy reviews from a blog and reviewer named "Trusted Nerd." Nerds and sex just don't match, wouldn't people want to read about some ripped guy or busty chick demo'ing sex toys instead of a nerd? Especially a fat, creepy looking fucker like JY?
More interesting question is why the fuck would he put that on his business site about general tech shit. I would get this if he ran internet women's magazine about everything girly and sexy like Cosmopolitan (or Weekly Lady Cock), but this is weird as fuck combination he runs there. It is like he desperately wants to keep the tech expert & Business Consulting thing but also use it for his fantasy of being this naughty sexy woman writing some sexy girl's stuff. I would somehow get if he indeed had some separated site for the "how to have sex in high school and public pool" and sex toy writing buts this is bizarre.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
More interesting question is why the fuck would he put that on his business site about general tech shit. I would get this if he ran internet women's magazine about everything girly and sexy like Cosmopolitan (or Weekly Lady Cock), but this is weird as fuck combination he runs there. It is like he desperately wants to keep the tech expert & Business Consulting thing but also use it for his fantasy of being this naughty sexy woman writing some sexy girl's stuff. I would somehow get if he indeed had some separated site for the "how to have sex in high school and public pool" and sex toy writing buts this is bizarre.
It's because it's not really a business site. Nobody is paying him for anything. He can't even deliver pizza at this point. His ability to earn an income has all but disappeared and I don't see how he can ever recover professionally or socially. He'll be forever known as a cross dressing pedophile who attempts to litigate everything that moves; a simple web search of his name is all it takes to ruin his credibility.