Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
At this rate...

Best case scenario for us: Jonny ends up in jail.

Best case scenario for Jonny Boy: he gets evicted from the Strata and ends up becoming Canadian Tooter, living in a roach infested hovel.
Are the hobos of Vancouver your typical West Coast aggressive opioid zombie types like those found in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle? Or are they more polite since this is Canada?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Are the hobos of Vancouver your typical West Coast aggressive opioid zombie types like those found in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle? Or are they more polite since this is Canada?
They're just as bad, if maybe worse.

There's an excellent documentary that gets shown regularly at schools here in Canada called Through a Blue Lens. I think it was made in the mid 90s and it follows the lives of a number of junkies that live in East Vancouver. It's seriously nightmarish stuff.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're just as bad, if maybe worse.

There's an excellent documentary that gets shown regularly at schools here in Canada called Through a Blue Lens. I think it was made in the mid 90s and it follows the lives of a number of junkies that live in East Vancouver. It's seriously nightmarish stuff.
The National Film Board of Canada presents:

DrRockzosNose

kiwifarms.net
Why does it feel like The Rebel's proximity to Yaniv and all their greedy antics is going to make this thing turn into a big ol nothing burger? I mean, I agree with Keann on Yaniv and I'd totally punch the dude(Keann) if he came up to me bugging the shit out of me. He stinks of a greedy con artist.

• Feels
Reactions: ProtonMailMan

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Why does it feel like The Rebel's proximity to Yaniv and all their greedy antics is going to make this thing turn into a big ol nothing burger? I mean, I agree with Keann on Yaniv and I'd totally punch the dude(Keann) if he came up to me bugging the shit out of me. He stinks of a greedy con artist.
Agree--Rebel is a sleazy e-begging con-job operation. However, perhaps only a sleazy con-man operation run by a guy with a 90+ i.q. can truly take on and beat a sleazy pedophile would-be (but too stupid to be with 69 i.q.) conman. Let's let nature take her course for a bit at least......

MuuMuu Bunnylips

"I'm not angry, just very disappointed."
kiwifarms.net
Well, on the bright side, he's lost the Tribunal as his weapoin of choice. I don't think the fat bastard has even seen six thousand dollars in his life, the concept of giving brown people money probably makes him throw up in his mouth a bit and even if he pays it, they've told him to fuck off for six months regardless.

He could try this shit with the courts, but they have a really short fuse when it comes to being fucked around with.