Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After Yitzhak died in 2013, Jonathan told somebody that he got deeply depressed because his father had been supportive and his mother was not. He told MandaPanda he wished he'd had the opportunity to "come out" to his father. He also told her he'd tried to make Katie serve as his support net for GRS because Miriam isn't in favor of it.
I don't know what to make of any of what he's said, but it's possible that Miriam can be as judgmental, demanding, and scolding with Jonathan as she is with Rebel reporters.

When we see her, she's in mother bear mode, defending her hideous cub, even perjuring herself for him in front of the tribunal. But she may be a real pain in his ass nonetheless. We know from Kitty that he's refused to let her into his strata once or twice and she's squabbled with first responders because of it.

Her hearing impairment and language barrier may mean she derives a lot of her understanding of what's happening with him and her community from him, so she's in effect conscripted into his delusions and manipulations.

Why she nonetheless thinks it's harmless for him to be constantly pursuing underaged girls in every conceivable circumstance-- How much denial can she be in?

She even went with him to that indoor pool where he used the women's changing room and waddled around in a ludicrous women's bathing suit. She saw him making videos of the children swimming in the pool. How is that spectacle not alarming to her even if she's come to think her son has always been a girl?

Is she just immersed in his fantasy world? A folie a deux? Is she so dependent on him she can't let what she knows about him break into her conscious level of thought? Is she maybe even psychotic?
They've pretty much isolated themselves, so not too many people get to observe them when they're not "performing" in one of Jonathan's dramas. But I'd love to know more.

Edit:
I've said it before...3rd marriage for Yitz? I believe MY was intended to be a house mouse with benefits...then OOPZ

Looking back at my scraps, it looks like Miriam could have been wife #4. I forgot about Frances.

Online records from Nevada show Yitzhak Yaniv divorcing Ahuva in August 1977 (mother of the three step kids in British Columbia, no maiden name given). It's clear that this is the Yitzak who is Jonathan's father.

A Yitzhak Yaniv also married Edith Filler in Nevada in February 1983 and divorced her a month later.

Then he married Frances Elizabet [sic] Gallegos the following month - April 1983.

Is this the same Yitzhak? Is it more than one Yitzhak? The online records provide no clues like a date of birth. If it's all one man, I'd love to know what the events of 1983 were all about.

In any event, Jonathan was born in June 1987, so there's time for Yitzhak to have ditched Frances, find Miriam - a hospital clerk with a hearing impairment - move her and her family from Israel to British Columbia, and spawn the sped.

@OttoWest, who is highly skilled with genealogical work, wasn't able to find marriage records for Yitzhak and Miriam. The more recent the record, the harder it is to get; Canadian records offices release less information than U.S. jurisdictions do; and Israel may be equally stingy with information about living subjects. Also, it's quite possible that Yaniv is a shortened surname and that's why Yitzhak (which can be spelled at least five different ways) seems to appear out of nowhere.

Attachments

• ahuva divorce 1977.pdf
    36.8 KB · Views: 74
  • filler marriage 1983.png
    filler marriage 1983.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 66
  • filler divorce 1983.pdf
    40.2 KB · Views: 74
  • gallegos marriage 1983.png
    gallegos marriage 1983.png
    133.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Ronnie Rocket

You've got your troubles, I've got mine...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahuva's maiden name was Yeshano, born 12/8/1939 in Jerusalem. She immigrated to Vancouver in 1966.

@wabbits, the guys in the ball pit picture are definitely not the stepbrothers, Ehud and Dan, who were born at least 10 years before Jonathan.

Frances Gallegos was born Frances Elizabeth Bohnak on 5/7/1948 in Stockton, CA.

This is what she looked like in 1965.

francie.png

Edith Filler was born Edith Leopore. After divorcing Yitsak in February 1983 she married Moshe Gassner in August 1983 and they divorced in October 1983.

And then in 1992 she married Ivgeni Janizkovski.

Slavic Jewish marriage operative? Who knows!

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahuva's maiden name was Yeshano, born 12/8/1939 in Jerusalem. She immigrated to Vancouver in 1966.

@wabbits, the guys in the ball pit picture are definitely not the stepbrothers, Ehud and Dan, who were born at least 10 years before Jonathan.

View attachment 1186152

Edith Filler was born Edith Leopore. After divorcing Yitsak in February 1983 she married Moshe Gassner in August 1983 and they divorced in October 1983.

AWESOME. Thank you so much. A winner rating doesn't begin to say it. This is excellent work.

So these manic little marriages might have been gambits for getting permanent residency in the U.S.?

MuuMuu Bunnylips

*wet panting noises*
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1186152
Jesus Christ that hair.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1186152

Divorced Yitz...remarried & divorced again...in 8 months?

Ronnie Rocket

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Divorced Yitz...remarried & divorced again...in 8 months?
Oh sorry, I got that wrong.

Leopore wasn't Edith's maiden name, it was her husband Lonnie's surname.

She divorced him 11/1/1974 and married Steven Jerry Filler THE SAME DAY.

Edith and Steve divorced on 9/16/1982.

Edith married Yitzak on 2/8/1983 and they divorced on 3/4/1983.

So yeahhhh... something was going on there. But it doesn't explain why Yitsy married Francie with the hair a month after divorcing Edith. And what happened to Frances between April 1983 and whenever he married Miriam (prior to 1987 - one assumes anyway).

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh sorry, I got that wrong.

Leopore wasn't Edith's maiden name, it was her husband Lonnie's surname.

She divorced him 11/1/1974 and married Steven Jerry Filler THE SAME DAY.

Edith and Steve divorced on 9/16/1982.

Edith married Yitzak on 2/8/1983 and they divorced on 3/4/1983.

So yeahhhh... something was going on there. But it doesn't explain why Yitsy married Francie with the hair a month after divorcing Edith. And what happened to Frances between April 1983 and whenever he married Miriam (prior to 1987 - one assumes anyway).

Was all that in Nevada?!?! Was Artman Edith's maiden name? Or yet another husband's surname? I'm trying to follow along on Ancestry.com. This is fun.

Ronnie Rocket

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, that's the same Edith and I'm not sure if that's her maiden name. She was born in 1946 and 27 years old for a first marriage seems odd for someone so... into matrimony.

Also she's still alive and living in Las Vegas as Edith Janizkoviski.

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, that's the same Edith and I'm not sure if that's her maiden name. She was born in 1946 and 27 years old for a first marriage seems odd for someone so... into matrimony.

Also she's still alive and living in Las Vegas as Edith Janizkoviski.

I've sure picked a hell of a time to fly to Vegas to make new friends. Can I make a corona mask out of socks?

Meow Mix

kiwifarms.net
This is the family pic we've seen a lot. What always strikes me is Jonathan's awkward positioning of his legs and his arm.
View attachment 1185768 View attachment 1185801
He's said he has a congenital neurological condition (h/t @RavenCrow) that keeps him from holding a pen properly. The ham-fisted way he handles brushes in his makeup tutorial (MeowTube) shows what he means by that. His general awkwardness undoubtedly stems from that condition.

The two guys up front in the ball pit here are probably his stepbrothers. We leave them in peace, but I'm including them here because of the potato heads they, too, inherited from Yitzhak. They're better looking by far than Jonathan, though. I was totally wrong. Scroll down or click here for good information.
View attachment 1185767
I'd feel kinda bad for Jonathan if he wasn't such a mean, lying creeper.

Has anyone made progress on identifying how Yitzhak earned a living? I like the theory that he was a money launderer for the Ukrainian mob, but I haven't been able to turn up anything along those lines or any other lines. @OttoWest found the records of Yitzhak's Las Vegas divorces of two women he married before Miriam, but his past otherwise seems to be a blank.

Have any of the BC kiwis talked with family friends about Yitzhak, by any chance?
Jack was a journeyman printing press operator.

AmbiTron

Jenk Jugs
kiwifarms.net
Jesus what the fuck, why is this now happening to Amy? I swear with the way the cops hold Yaniv's hand and how shit with him plays out, it's like there's someone high-up in the Canadian justice system or police force who he has dirt on. What's going on with this garbage? Tapes discarded after 30 days, even after there was warning that the video evidence was important for this shit... blows my fuckin' mind, man. I used to think of Canada as a pretty cool place, and I'm sure most Canadians are great people but just basically everything surrounding Jonny-boy makes it look like the most fucked up example of clown world gone wrong.

Allakazam223

We wuz Orkz n shit
kiwifarms.net
Jesus what the fuck, why is this now happening to Amy? I swear with the way the cops hold Yaniv's hand and how shit with him plays out, it's like there's someone high-up in the Canadian justice system or police force who he has dirt on. What's going on with this garbage? Tapes discarded after 30 days, even after there was warning that the video evidence was important for this shit... blows my fuckin' mind, man. I used to think of Canada as a pretty cool place, and I'm sure most Canadians are great people but just basically everything surrounding Jonny-boy makes it look like the most fucked up example of clown world gone wrong.
Canada is where the war protesters of the 60's and 70's fled to escape the draft, don't forget. The same kind of people who raised kids who get off on degeneracy and testing just how far they can push society.