Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Am I missing something?
On his statement of readiness
"I attach all medical reports & all records of expenses or losses incurred or expected"

Most all the shit in there was before he broke the table.
I see no list of expenses.
& how does presenting a case of him being a hypochondriac benefit his claims? It actually hurts it.
"Ur Honor...this bitch goes to the ER over a hangnail?"
How does he spend his days?...Dealing with imagined medical issues, while perving online with underage girls, plotting & attacking the waxers & others, filing the claims with the HRT etc.
Being an asshole troon is a full time job

I Am Dale

kiwifarms.net
You know theoretically, these online doctor consultations are not a bad thing. One of the major downsides seems to be the ease with which the service can be abused by malingerers.

I gather this service is fully covered by medicare in Canada? Online doctors are available here, but not without some cost to the patient. I'm sure that helps to cut down on bullshit artists like Jonathan.
Actually, what it looks like is a private-public partnership, as indicated by branding it with Telus Babylon kiosk. This is such a fitting name for what happened when Munchie walked into a Babylon Kiosk.

Here are some crumbs...

EDIT: More likely that it was an actual Telus store that was demoing it for lard-ass.

Last edited:

KiwiFuzz

That mouthfeel you crave
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite parts was where the doctor asked him if he ever experienced different things and he said yes to literally every one, to the point where you wonder if the doc asked him something zany like "Do you ever hiccup after drinking apple juice?" JY would be like "Oh yeah, it's real awful."

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Pg 83
WE explored your diet and you will be referred to a dietician.

Our impression was:
Obesity

Pg110
You have never had testing for sexually transmitted infections, and have rarely been sexually active in the past; last was about 5 years ago.

That last one is from a consultation from April 2019. Johnny boy hasn't gotten laid in 6 years.
That’s about right, as per Mandyleaks, it would be when he supposedly had a hooker.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196415

"You are requesting a referral to a gynecologist" (p. 58 )
:story:
How can anyone not automatically think mental issues with that request?
Can some explain how being called a bloke constitutes a statement of finances?
View attachment 1196574
archive:http://archive.fo/huo9P

No filing fees till June 2020, jonny's going to have the time of his life.

eta: Paranoia should be added to his medical list(s), he's claiming Simpson is recording him.
He might want to look into the side affects of Gabapentin if he wants to claim suicidal thoughts.
She did video him and posted it. He was flipping her the bird from the passenger seat of a car. Simpson claimed Yaniv was stalking her at her office.

What that has to do with JY's ability to pay filing fees is beyond me.
Not sure how she would know he was there unless he announced it to her. As he admits, she's one floor above the alleged Dr.

Also, wasn't his faux 'fainting spell' he put on camera around June?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I'm still trying to get the hang of what goes where.

I have to share this statement by a disgruntled judge though- and pray that Yaniv is dealt with the same way...View attachment 1197094View attachment 1197095
I'd personally like a judge to give yaniv 's head a mighty wobble, failing that a damn good thrashing, but that's just me.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
There are a couple of matters regarding Yaniv in BC Supreme Court, and they're closed indefinitely due to COVID-19. Watch, as chaos ensues. These include the Statutory Enforcement Order, and I think, Hamm's lawsuit against Yaniv. She properly went thru Supreme, not Small Claims, for her Defamation suit.

Link

Edit: Fleshed it out, the article.
You mean Superior Court.One up from Provincial Court, Supreme. is higher. Sadly, I know this. In my province, it's any lawsuit above Small Claims up to $100,000. ANd it's fucking SLOOOWW.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place for this, I'm still trying to get the hang of what goes where.

I have to share this statement by a disgruntled judge though- and pray that Yaniv is dealt with the same way...View attachment 1197094View attachment 1197095
Judge is based, but sadly the tone of this ruling pretty much guarentees a claim of bias and request of a retrial. Sometimes the justice system of the western world is just a bit too soft. I say this as a life-long centre-leftist.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Judge is based, but sadly the tone of this ruling pretty much guarentees a claim of bias and request of a retrial. Sometimes the justice system of the western world is just a bit too soft. I say this as a life-long centre-leftist.
But the applicant's motion was merely for emergency status so that their claim of unicorn infringement could be heard during quarantine protocol and not have to wait until court returns to normal. The judge rightly gave full throttle BTFO to a simple simon who thought that merely filing the docs would be enough. There will be no one to appeal to until court resumes. I think it is the perfect response.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how true this is.
1584868007682.png

archive: http://archive.fo/G1xdr

Meow Mix has a new article "JY Medical File – Cancer, Tumours, Strokes, OH MY!"
archive: http://archive.fo/LSAgm

Just a little brain cancer reminder. "I know for sure..."
1584869871052.png

Last edited: