Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
I'm in a quandary......I can see him using to virus outbreak as an excuse to get attention....I can also see his little freak ass hiding in the corner afraid to go to the hospital out of fear of catching it.
I doubt hospitals will be accepting non-urgent cases/consultations for long, if they haven't taken steps to stop them already. Of course, jonny considers a boil on his bum as an emergency but I'm hoping the days of him treating A&E as Twitter fodder have long gone.

His entire life is crumbling around him - BCHRT has turned their back, people are lawyering up, his funds and employment prospects are at rock bottom I'd imagine, the police are no longer jumping through hoops every time he calls, many people are now aware of him and mock. All he's got really is his "health problems" and now he's going to learn that genuine cases are the priority.

Who the hell voluntarily gets that close to him anyway :lit:

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
Not sure how true this is.
View attachment 1198004
archive: http://archive.fo/G1xdr

Meow Mix has a new article "JY Medical File – Cancer, Tumours, Strokes, OH MY!"
archive: http://archive.fo/LSAgm

Just a little brain cancer reminder. "I know for sure..."
View attachment 1198010
I think the Scribd was attempted with a DMCA, but Yaniv is the likely culprit. But Yaniv has not shown any “related records” in his disclosure (e.g. mentioned [alleged] GP visits, hospital/ER records, neurologist, CT/CAT, etc.). I cannot find one mention or reference to the physio table incident. At best, the lawyers should give him a $50 gift certificate to Olive Garden or Boston Pizza and call this bullshit a day.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Your missiles can't touch me!
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how true this is.
View attachment 1198004
archive: http://archive.fo/G1xdr

Meow Mix has a new article "JY Medical File – Cancer, Tumours, Strokes, OH MY!"
archive: http://archive.fo/LSAgm

Just a little brain cancer reminder. "I know for sure..."
View attachment 1198010
impossible. Everyone knows you don't have either.

Reactions: Short Stack

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
I think the Scribd was attempted with a DMCA, but Yaniv is the likely culprit. But Yaniv has not shown any “related records” in his disclosure (e.g. mentioned [alleged] GP visits, hospital/ER records, neurologist, CT/CAT, etc.). I cannot find one mention or reference to the physio table incident. At best, the lawyers should give him a $50 gift certificate to Olive Garden or Boston Pizza and call this bullshit a day.
Yeah, Yaniv never even attempts to show some type of injury occurred while he was at the physio, while providing two other types of information very much against his case:

On the day after The Great Table Disaster, he wants to talk to a doctor only about an elevated Gamma GT blood test result. (It's showing that like a lot of obese people, he has a condition clled "fatty liver.") No mention of a new back injury.

He documents other incidents that could have caused or worsened any back problem he has: multiple falls and the incident in which Yaniv alleges Bexte hit him with a car.

In that he provides none of the costs/expenses information called for by the certificate of readiness form, it would appear that he's saying he's had no costs or expenses stemming from the table incident.

Idiot.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@wabbits nailed it...It's as tho there's no thought going into the BS he spews...He fronts himself off as a hypochondriac to defend himself in a personal injury suit....That's not a rational response.
He may have baffled them with bullshit in the past....It's real life & big boy court now.
His defense against Amy & Keene are opposite of documented reality. Kari? Outta the blue "she was mean to me...she hurt my feelings"
EVERY person he's ever abused should step forward & file suit for hurt feelings against him & let the legal eagle sort that shit out.
Need some Kitty updates also

Bloody Kiwi

Killed 7 with one blow
kiwifarms.net
Well, there is the tactic of flooding the opposing side with information. No matter how ridiculous or long it is, if submitted they HAVE to waste time on it.
Time which could be used to gather real info etc.

But i don´t want to give Jonny-Boy to much credit, he´s to stupid for that.
I´m worried about Kitty.. No updates here or on twitter in days.

I Am Dale

kiwifarms.net
Well, there is the tactic of flooding the opposing side with information. No matter how ridiculous or long it is, if submitted they HAVE to waste time on it.
Time which could be used to gather real info etc.

But i don´t want to give Jonny-Boy to much credit, he´s to stupid for that.
I´m worried about Kitty.. No updates here or on twitter in days.
Actually, he might have tried that, not realizing that Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang LLP is a HUGE firm.. remember, he thought he was dealing with an immigrant business-woman who refused his attempts to crudely grope her bosom. AHBL will chew him up and spit the pieces out for Kiwis to play with.

Remember, he's a fool that THINKS he's the smartest person in the room when he undulates-lumbers-oozes through the doorway.

KiwiFuzz

That mouthfeel you crave
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that the lawyers involved read through the medical logs and laughed their asses off. Which is what I did.

I wonder if they can subpoena the picture of the skin tag.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
EVERY person he's ever abused should step forward & file suit for hurt feelings against him & let the legal eagle sort that shit out.
Need some Kitty updates also
God, it'd be like the last episode of Seinfeld, with guest stars from years ago coming back to testify against him. Look, it's Louise! And there's Jess Rumpel! And here comes every member of Cimorelli!...

I Am Dale

kiwifarms.net
“He’s cutting a skinny fag?”
I laughed hard at that, especially knowing the hate-on Yaniv has for people who are not morbidly obese like he is. I could actually see him waving a knife at all the "skinny" people who weigh less than 300lbs. It looks like he stepped up his whining attack to Scribd about that gem. I think a local Chad stepped in to mirror the document on his Scribd. Would it be advisable if numerous people opened Scribd accounts just to mirror that document, then saturate the @TrustedNerd Twitter feed with mentions referencing specific pages?

Or is that too gay? I think it'd be funny to watch Yaniv (or his overworked and underpaid PR firm) scurrying around trying to stamp that document out of existence. Scribd has a nice "open town square" feel to republish the legal and lawful documentation of the Munchkin.

Reactions: Allakazam223

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
I laughed hard at that, especially knowing the hate-on Yaniv has for people who are not morbidly obese like he is. I could actually see him waving a knife at all the "skinny" people who weigh less than 300lbs. It looks like he stepped up his whining attack to Scribd about that gem. I think a local Chad stepped in to mirror the document on his Scribd. Would it be advisable if numerous people opened Scribd accounts just to mirror that document, then saturate the @TrustedNerd Twitter feed with mentions referencing specific pages?

Or is that too gay? I think it'd be funny to watch Yaniv (or his overworked and underpaid PR firm) scurrying around trying to stamp that document out of existence. Scribd has a nice "open town square" feel to republish the legal and lawful documentation of the Munchkin.
This is not a place for gayops and failtrolling.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
That Langley FB crime page is a riot....They're totally unloading on him....Whoever in Langley wasn't aware of him before...they are now https://www.facebook.com/groups/2147796518816636/?multi_permalinks=2537317683197849&comment_id=2537421379854146&notif_id=1585001185483746&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic
Predators and a garden pooper (unbelievable!), seems Langley is living the dream.

A new article from Meow Mix which makes for an interesting read.

"Yaniv's First Settlement"

"A deep dive into one of Yaniv’s first legal claims – grossly exaggerated, blatantly false, and sadly successful.

The ritual of burning sage is rooted in Native American traditions. In current times, people often burn sage to cleanse a space of negative energy or promote clarity. Ancient tribes burned sage (and other things, like cedar) to welcome positive energy, restore harmony, and promote balance.

In 2016, JY, still Jonathan Yaniv, filed a lawsuit against a Vancouver area event promoter for $24,000, claiming that they were negligent in allowing presenters to burn sage at a 2015 event where he was volunteering as a digital marketing “expert”.

Yaniv’s claim was grossly exaggerated of course. They claimed the Vancouver Playhouse, a 668-seat, 45-foot ceiling theatre, was filled with smoke and extreme heat after two performers were burning sage during their performance. JY claims their lungs were extremely irritated, they felt dehydrated, close to fainting and hyperventilating, and extremely sweaty. The claim says all of the security guards left the building because of it."

archive: http://archive.fo/C5XFy

That's how you make an easy $500 folks. $500 must have been an insult to yaniv who claimed that this incident had cost him"... 16 days of work, at 15 hours a day, and $100 per hour, for a total of $24,000.

kudos to Short Stack for the nod.

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
That Langley FB crime page is a riot....They're totally unloading on him....Whoever in Langley wasn't aware of him before...they are now LINKLINKLINK EVIL LINK
Can't that URL that you posted be used to trace back your own Facebook account? I don't have a Facebook account, but I know that there are tokens that serve as identifiers when someone blindly pastes a link or uploads a picture from there.

If I'm wrong, well fuck me.

Last edited: