Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Dorothy's Handbasket

One of the 4,611
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, he’ll be in Montreal for his alleged “surgery consult” in April contingent COVID-19 doesn’t get him first.
The clinic in Montreal doesn't do a surgery consult. All the surgery pre-work is done with your family doctor who will also do your follow up care. You go to Montreal for the surgery. One visit only. Even when you're Jessica. (Especially when you're Jessica.)

I know. Hard to imagine Yaniv might lie and assume others know as little about transition surgery as he does. And yet, gender affirmation surgery doesn't come with a gender affirmation consult.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
The clinic in Montreal doesn't do a surgery consult. All the surgery pre-work is done with your family doctor who will also do your follow up care. You go to Montreal for the surgery. One visit only. Even when you're Jessica. (Especially when you're Jessica.)

I know. Hard to imagine Yaniv might lie and assume others know as little about transition surgery as he does. And yet, gender affirmation surgery doesn't come with a gender affirmation consult.
He was doing preliminaries at the new GRS program at Vancouver General starting last September that included psych and physical assessments. But yeah, this may all be part of his lying game.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
He was doing preliminaries at the new GRS program at Vancouver General starting last September that included psych and physical assessments. But yeah, this may all be part of his lying game.
Interesting. In his “victim impact statement” against Dinald Smith, as I was read (yet to get the hard copy) he claims Smith was the reason it was delayed.

I wonder if any of these folks at the GRD have anything “on the record” supporting that claim. Given history with the Sage and Physio Table, I bet there is not one damn record that supports Donald is responsible for any delay whatsoever.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Interesting. In his “victim impact statement” against Dinald Smith, as I was read (yet to get the hard copy) he claims Smith was the reason it was delayed.

I wonder if any of these folks at the GRD have anything “on the record” supporting that claim. Given history with the Sage and Physio Table, I bet there is not one damn record that supports Donald is responsible for any delay whatsoever.
And how did Don Quixote Smith manage that, fahcrissakes? He kidnapped all the plastic surgeons in Vancouver and hid them in Alberta?

Yaniv was blabbering to MandaPanda last fall about commencing the assessment process in September and bemoaning Katie's defection because he planned to use her for his support network. He complained about Smith, too, but never in terms of being afraid to leave his apartment to seek vital gender affirming surgical consultations.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Let's face it yaniv will use Donald as any old excuse for any old thing. Before long it'll be Amy Hamm or even Kari Simpson to blame for the coronavirus that's delaying whatever the hell he wants at the time.

You can't reason or argue with idiots.

Facts Over Feels

kiwifarms.net

When he gets his ball chopped off how is he going to file more BCHRT complaints against minority women for not wanting to touch wax his balls?

glass_houses

Absolutely impartial.
kiwifarms.net
When he gets his ball chopped off how is he going to file more BCHRT complaints against minority women for not wanting to touch wax his balls?
I sincerely doubt he's going to go that far. I think he's going to spend the next decade or four dithering. He'll string along his doctors, always on the verge of making the leap into surgery, but something will always be not quite right and surgery just isn't possible then. He likes playing with his balls far too much to ever cut them off.

Last edited:

KiwiFuzz

That mouthfeel you crave
kiwifarms.net
I sincerely doubt he's going to go that far. I think he's going to spend the next decade or four dithering. He'll string along his doctors, always on the verge of making the leap into surgery, but something will always be not quite right and surgery just isn't possible then. He likes playing with his balls far too much to ever cut them off.
Jazz Jennings had to lose thirty pounds before surgery, and our boy Jon has got to be around three bills by now.

No way are they going to do SRS on an obese, diabetic, filthy, litigious tard who may or may not have something actually wrong with him in a non-munchie way, namely (((mitochondrial disease))), but who also claims to have the world's first 100% real case of cancerAIDS.

They're especially unlikely to do it in a case where the patient has a documented history of blowing off the doctor's advice for both the beetus and the apnea.

If normal stink ditch flora are nasty, imagine the horrors of an obese, diabetic, filthy, litigious tard's neo-cunt. He'd be lucky to have something as wholesome as a centipede colony living in there.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
They're especially unlikely to do it in a case where the patient has a documented history of blowing off the doctor's advice for both the beetus and the apnea.
In the case of GRS, I think Yaniv would be eager to follow doctors advice post surgery, which includes sticking a dildo up your hoohaahole multiple times a day. Plastic or not, it will be the most they've gotten fucked in their entire life.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
And how did Don Quixote Smith manage that, fahcrissakes? He kidnapped all the plastic surgeons in Vancouver and hid them in Alberta?

Yaniv was blabbering to MandaPanda last fall about commencing the assessment process in September and bemoaning Katie's defection because he planned to use her for his support network. He complained about Smith, too, but never in terms of being afraid to leave his apartment to seek vital gender affirming surgical consultations.
He just has the need to sue everyone for the shortfalls he’s faced. The velocity of his vexatious litigation is trulu
Let's face it yaniv will use Donald as any old excuse for any old thing. Before long it'll be Amy Hamm or even Kari Simpson to blame for the coronavirus that's delaying whatever the hell he wants at the time.

You can't reason or argue with idiots.
Looks like everyone's least favourite leech has a new business proposition. Do they come in children's sizes? Eight ball says "Yes, very likely".

I was late to the party, I'll ask around for if there was an archive of the original tweets, but screenshots were retained. He contradicts himself whether he can set the price or not. Emojis appear to be a copyright material that is licensed out for platforms and devices. Why didn't Yaniv just design his own to remove in the same facial gestures? Decry DMCA much?

BTW, where are you @WGkitty? Meow.

Meow Mix has an article out now:

1585150225092.png

https://jymeowmix.wordpress.com/2020/03/25/jessica-yaniv-a-profiteering-copyright-leech-admist-a-global-health-pandemic/

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
This is the same person who had to ask a doctor how to deal with a slight abrasion. Can't imagine him voluntarily going under the knife, he'd wet himself. Plus, atm, he's got no one to hold his hand, mommy dearest doesn't want to know.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks he’s getting surgery is sadly mistaken.

First of all with his list of “medical conditions” (lol I know) no doctor would touch because he’s a risk.

Secondly, because of his penchant for suing anyone who looks at him, no doctor will touch him because he’s a risk.

Thirdly, because of his violent tendencies, his mental health is in serious question so no doctor will touch him because he’s a risk.

Fourth, his overall health and hygiene are shit, so any competent doctor would know he wouldn’t be able to take care of himself, so they wouldn’t touch him because he’s a risk.

Need I go on?

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Meow Mix has a new article...... "Billy Finally Speaks Up (Part 1 of 2)"
(a couple of mentions too of our WGkitty)

1585266700301.png

"It was entertaining to hear over a day or so, JY went in and demanded fivefold at $500,000. It was pretty flagrant and exemplified what an idiot JY is and has no comprehension of the ethics, professionalism and the rules of engagement within an adversarial system."

"I am a member of the LGBTQ+ and we all for the most part despise JY. Many will say to respect JY’s self-identity pronouns, but given lie after lie after lie, so much so that I am convinced JY has told more than Donald Trump! Seriously! How can anyone trust that this real? I think there is some balance struck here by those who misgender. When has JY told the truth and accepted ownership for their actions? It is one of those unintended consequences. I support my transgender friends, but there a few that do not give JY their preferred pronouns. That is the situation we face. "

archive: http://archive.fo/x9IuE

I couldn't agree more with the author regarding his mother/parents being held responsible for yaniv's behaviour. "I blame the parents, as I suspect they condoned all negative feedback about their child. " As I said long ago miriam should be hanging her head in shame, her enabling him - even now - is the reason he's such an obnoxious arsehole now.

This article at least solves the mystery, for me anyway, of who leaked yaniv's threats re Chris Elston.

yaniv will no doubt flip again when he reads the article. :lit:

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@pr3nt177 Just finished it...I sit amazed, that it's gone on this long & just seems to accelerate. How can JY not realize they have no friends, that those who know the name loathe him. How he must desire human contact, yet is paranoid of being trolled. Is there any real self awareness? Picture a bullet point chronology of his antics over the past few years? A few pages at least. & nothing he sees repeated in comments, how people hate him has no effect. I see no logic or reason in any of his actions, they all seem impulsive ie: Kari "I'm gonna sue her for a few things"...& then throws out whatever he pulled outta his ass. The issue is he actually goes & does this shit...Myself & I believe others have given up on trying to DX him. Sociopath or delusional psychotic? Psych majors could do thesis's on him.