Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
@pr3nt177 Just finished it...I sit amazed, that it's gone on this long & just seems to accelerate. How can JY not realize they have no friends, that those who know the name loathe him. How he must desire human contact, yet is paranoid of being trolled. Is there any real self awareness? Picture a bullet point chronology of his antics over the past few years? A few pages at least. & nothing he sees repeated in comments, how people hate him has no effect. I see no logic or reason in any of his actions, they all seem impulsive ie: Kari "I'm gonna sue her for a few things"...& then throws out whatever he pulled outta his ass. The issue is he actually goes & does this shit...Myself & I believe others have given up on trying to DX him. Sociopath or delusional psychotic? Psych majors could do thesis's on him.
yaniv puts all criticism regarding his actions down to transphobia - the disgust over the kids' pool party, transphobia...people attending court, transphobia...people dislike him, transphobia...women refusing to wax him, transphobia...being recognised as a bloke over the phone, transphobia...having to pay more for a haircut, transphobia etc etc etc. Lordy knows how he used to justify people's abhorrence of him over the years prior to him becoming a fake tranny.

He's disliked simply because he's a repugnant arsehole.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Your missiles can't touch me!
kiwifarms.net
yaniv puts all criticism regarding his actions down to transphobia - the disgust over the kids' pool party, transphobia...people attending court, transphobia...people dislike him, transphobia...women refusing to wax him, transphobia...being recognised as a bloke over the phone, transphobia...having to pay more for a haircut, transphobia etc etc etc. Lordy knows how he used to justify people's abhorrence of him over the years prior to him becoming a fake tranny.

He's disliked simply because he's a repugnant arsehole.
Now all he has to do is catch the Chink Flu and it'll be Yahtzee.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
One of the Meow Mixers had an interaction with the Big Kahuna. Is the video worthy of a download?

1585330002026.png

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the Meow Mixers had an interaction with the Big Kahuna. Is the video worthy of a download?

View attachment 1204966

This reads like some shitty click bait article and gayops is fucking dumb.
Also if you’re drinking free samples from someone as filthy as Yaniv in the middle of this pandemic you’re as exceptional as he is.

Last edited:

Jessica Campbell

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1204966

For a second I thought the tweet said "refuse samples" and got very confused when I watched the video.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I can think of (((a reason)))

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1204966

This is some tryhard gay ops failure right here. I can't see him re-using anything, he's off camera and this is total assumption.

There's enough legit media showing what a piece of human waste JY is, there's absolutely no need to make shit up. It looks worse on you then him if you do.

ProtonMailMan

Only Good Gov't Employee is Dead Gov't Employee.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, there's nothing incriminating in that video other than the way he swings that bottle with tard-like grace.
Indeed. It was a public service to bring this video to the public's attention, but only because it demonstrated Yaniv's graceful and dainty manner. I wasn't able to spy cups being re-used, myself.

cloneconspiracy

kiwifarms.net
He's not charismatic or does the level of upselling as a salesman I would expect, if I was the seller outsourcing the marketing service that he's selling. He lacks eye contact. In my opinion, he's a potato getting $18-20 an hour and really doesn't add value to the brand in getting the product sold.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
He's not charismatic or does the level of upselling as a salesman I would expect, if I was the seller outsourcing the marketing service that he's selling. He lacks eye contact. In my opinion, he's a potato getting $18-20 an hour and really doesn't add value to the brand in getting the product sold.
yeah, but
1585355339884.png

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
kiwifarms.net
How in the everliving fuck is someone actually employing this shambling lopsided manatee? That's like hiring someone who walks into the interview and tells you they're going to purposefully drive away customers. I'm actually stunned.
The only thing I can think of is that the chronically unemployed manatee in question attracts some sort of long term unemployment subsidy.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
Anyone who thinks he’s getting surgery is sadly mistaken.

First of all with his list of “medical conditions” (lol I know) no doctor would touch because he’s a risk.

Secondly, because of his penchant for suing anyone who looks at him, no doctor will touch him because he’s a risk.

Thirdly, because of his violent tendencies, his mental health is in serious question so no doctor will touch him because he’s a risk.

Fourth, his overall health and hygiene are shit, so any competent doctor would know he wouldn’t be able to take care of himself, so they wouldn’t touch him because he’s a risk.

Need I go on?
Interesting you mentioned ''mental health''. Even with all the trans inclusive stuff here in Canada in the last decade or so you still have to pass a psychological assessment in order to qualify for SRS. This is to make sure the person is not suffering from gender dysphoria brought on by another un-diagnosed psychiatric illness like a **Borderline Personality Disorder** etc.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone done an average of how many times JY has sought medical treatment, weekly, monthly?
Ambulance calls, ER & Urgent care visits, Doc & clinic visits?
I have a feeling this virus will lead to some miraculous healing of JY, & there will be a sudden reduction in his need for medical assistance.
I've tried but it's hard to be sure because he lies about ambulance trips that haven't happened and doesn't go public with everything that does happen.

The timeline pdf below shows a big spike in his reported episodes when the Tribunal was his chosen celebrity venue and then when he was trying for disability benefits. He had his suicide drama, then his cancer drama, then his seizure/syncope/ataxia drama. At times, he was going to the ER every day and having online consultations with doctors once or twice a day, often mentioning walk-in clinic visits.

General note: I keep that timeline updated here and there's another PDF there that breaks it all out by category: allergies, diabetes, mental instability, neurology, etc.

Attachments

Last edited: