Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

dysentery

Home sweet home.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

diophantines

nice sharingan you’ve got there
kiwifarms.net

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
Why Twitter admins cannot read the name used on the account he's reporting from (Jonathan) and see that referring to him as he/him/his/Jonathan isn't deadnaming is beyond me. Illiterate fools.
If it's anything like Facebook it's long ago been outsourced to Indian cubicle farms and the workers are given 10 seconds (not hyperbole, literally 10) to make a decision or they get docked pay.

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
This thread is so bloody long now I can't be assed to delve through it to check, but did we have this list of Jonathan's domain names?

Includes instagramboyfriend.com, mommyandmebooks.com,

bebehomecaregiver.com

JYdomainnames.jpg

When I found this came across a convo where a woman says she went to college with Jonathan, and that he was always socially "off".

Then a few of the accounts went into protected tweets mode because they're afraid they'll get banned by Twitter for talking about him/misgendering him etc.

JY.jpg

Annanasz

Nyautist
kiwifarms.net
Just to break away from the horror: dug through some of his old tweets and between him spamming radio stations with tweets and calls in the name of @CimorelliBand to the point they asked him to stop, asking follow4follows and begging for free review samples, Jonathan shared the reply to him asking for a full refund on a plane ticket because a baby kicked him.

BsiLhkrCQAMDfIo.png

BupPTNGCUAAaPqG.jpg

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just to break away from the horror: dug through some of his old tweets and between him spamming radio stations with tweets and calls in the name of @CimorelliBand to the point they asked him to stop, asking follow4follows and begging for free review samples, Jonathan shared the reply to him asking for a full refund on a plane ticket because a baby kicked him.

View attachment 625506

Woo-ee, but that email from Air Canada is customer service-ese for, "No. Now fuck off."

"We consider the matter closed" is what gets broken out when some dipshit whining asshole sends like five emails and makes a dozen phone calls. Unsurprising that this fag has enough time on his hands to make that much of a pest of himself.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
Nigga you gay.
Nuh uh. I have bobs and vageen.

This thread is so bloody long now I can't be assed to delve through it to check, but did we have this list of Jonathan's domain names?

bebehomecaregiver.com

View attachment 625495

When I found this came across a convo where a woman says she went to college with Jonathan, and that he was always socially "off".

Then a few of the accounts went into protected tweets mode because they're afraid they'll get banned by Twitter for talking about him/misgendering him etc.

View attachment 625502
Looks like he's just parking most of those domains. Presumably he intends to sell them.

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net

bebehomecaregiver.com

View attachment 625495

View attachment 625502
That "MommyandMeBooks" domain is easily the most interesting, yet least conspicuous of the bunch. It's registered on a different site (not GoDaddy) and may further involve his mother in all this, somehow.

I don't believe this has been posted before, either. So nice job there.

Also, I find it weird there's nothing related to Cimorelli registered- he was in pretty deep with them and they do appear to have an official website managed somewhat competently. I guess whoever manages them now straightened shit out?

Reactions: Marvin

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
That "MommyandMeBooks" domain is easily the most interesting, yet least conspicuous of the bunch. It's registered on a different site (not GoDaddy) and may further involve his mother in all this, somehow.
<FREUDIAN PSYCHOLOGIST VOICE>Tell me about your relationship with your mother, Jonathan.</FREUDIAN PSYCHOLOGIST VOICE>

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino