Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv is one of the worst in that regard. His voice manages to be the perfect mix of arrogant, stupid, effeminate and entitled that just really rustles my jimmies. Not that I'd ever wish violence on another human being, but I would absolutely love to beat his pudgy lopsided face in... in Minecraft. Doing so in real life unfortunately would likely only give his victim status the upper hand.
It doesn't help either that he seems to have something of a speech impediment that makes him sound like he's slurring his words at the end of every sentence.

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
"GO AVEY FOM ME...GO AVEY"
edit add: As his losses are mounting, I think he may follow the Piranha Brothers plan...or the other plan....or....
Looking back how his world has been upended in less than a year....with more on the way.
From hiding behind his pub ban, to being banned from twitter.
The attention he craved, him being a "global internet personality" is now GO AVEY
All his attempts at damage control have only resulted in more damage to him.
His miraculous healing from his disabilities, no scooty puff, no walker.
I can only wonder how this imposed isolation is affecting him?

Last edited:

Dude Just Here For Memes

Captain Obvious Was My Dad
kiwifarms.net
I can only wonder how this imposed isolation is affecting him?
Considering that most attention whoring people are already struggling WITH social media, one could assume that Johnny is one child body pillow away from imploding in on himself and making a scene irl once he's allowed to roam the streets again. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being sighted hitting up local elementary schools, but I WOULD be surprised if his local law enforcement actually stepped in and got this he-male son of a bitch off the streets once and for all.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was pretty funny taking all the Jonny audio clips into a little cartoon that sums him up quite nicely.
Good shit. Strangely just now I was looking at a portrait of King Louis XVI, who got his head chopped off in the French revolution. The expression on his face looks an awful lot like the one on a fat entitled troon we know, don'tca think?
LouisXVI-France1.jpg

No wonder he got the chop, if he acted in any way like our boi.

KeepHopeAlive

#SavetheDinosaursFromGlobalWarming
kiwifarms.net
Good shit. Strangely just now I was looking at a portrait of King Louis XVI, who got his head chopped off in the French revolution. The expression on his face looks an awful lot like the one on a fat entitled troon we know, don'tca think?
View attachment 1218720
Damn....if reincarnation was a thing.......

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1218720
Holy hell. Jessica's the Dauphin.
BeFunky-collage.jpg

Look at that nose. It bends! Louis even grew a double chin before the great slice. The Yanivs are going to have to move to Miquelon.

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who has burnt their retinas like I have watching some of that shit - any idea of the value of the equipment in his videos? That shit don’t look cheap. 💵

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: bloomingcactus

Bloody Kiwi

Killed 7 with one blow
kiwifarms.net
Whilst the pandemic rages "cute" eyebrows is the top priority.
1586471344520.png
I take personal offense to this, not because he photoshopped himself, but because of the shit job he did.
Jon, if you shop your face into oblivion, at least keep your nose the same shape! Also, to much blur around the lips and don´t even get me started about the eyes.
2/10, you failed the class.