Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Feel free to tag this as ‘late’ but he had a ‘Pentium’486 at age 3? I clearly remember having a .486 computer in 1994 and desperately wanting to murder my friend for his new fangled Pentium processor which was the next generation. Am i misremembering and there were indeed Pentium 486 computers or is this IT expert notmsuch an expert...
No, Mr Tech Expert just totally fucked up. The Pentium is what came after the 486 (pent as in 5, as in pentagram or pentagon -- marketing speak for 586, basically). I remember people joking about what comes next, the Sexium?

It went 8086 (IBM XT), 80286 (IBM AT), 80386, 80486 and Pentium. There was an 80186, I think, but it wasn't used for a desktop PC. I remember all of these because I am old.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Okay cunt, gloves are off.

View attachment 624343
What a little crybaby bitch with a extremely punchable face.

Its supposedly harassment because it includes his "deadname" (that he still uses for himself, every day). It's especially ironic considering his DMCA abuse and lolsuits are much more like the definition of harassment than anything any of his critics has done.
But how is using someone's "deadname" (which technically isn't dead if the dipshit still uses it) harrassing??? Null can always act like he didn't know the tard was going by another name. This deadname shit troons pull is about as stupid as people believing there's 69 different genders when there are only 2. It's like the troon took a page out of the soverign citizen handbook and replaced the word "strawman" with "deadname".

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
He uses Godaddy, no wonder he's so disgruntled. Godaddy will a drive a man.

That 'mommyandmebooks.com' looks to have been defunct, according to Internet Archive, since like 2003-ish. Perhaps too early for the pedophile Jonathan Jessica Yaniv to have been involved. Maybe he sniped the expired domain with intent on selling it back, as that site has moved its website to 'straightforwardtech.com'. Mommy and Me Books has been using that new domain since at least 2007.

It's a business devoted to little kids, so maybe that was what interested him in the first place.

Oh, and Chelsko.com is these fine people here. I wonder how they feel about having a pedophile predator represent them? Surely they've nixed him by now.

TheNewHaira.com is probably The New Haira salon in BC, Canada. I wonder if they offer waxing?

Last edited:

Dogfish Head

kiwifarms.net
Feel free to tag this as ‘late’ but he had a ‘Pentium’486 at age 3? I clearly remember having a .486 computer in 1994 and desperately wanting to murder my friend for his new fangled Pentium processor which was the next generation. Am i misremembering and there were indeed Pentium 486 computers or is this IT expert notmsuch an expert...
No, Mr Tech Expert just totally fucked up. The Pentium is what came after the 486 (pent as in 5, as in pentagram or pentagon -- marketing speak for 586, basically). I remember people joking about what comes next, the Sexium?

It went 8086 (IBM XT), 80286 (IBM AT), 80386, 80486 and Pentium. There was an 80186, I think, but it wasn't used for a desktop PC. I remember all of these because I am old.
Compaq 486 with the turbo button was an absolute status symbol in early 9o's cubicle land. I can still remember an Actuarian that got one who absolutely felt superior to our 386 co-workers.

Back on track, it's heartening to see Yaniv get the attention he so justly deserves. I was hoping this would shine more of a spotlight on Oger as well, since he's an equally vexatious litigant type trying to "deplatform" biological women and legally compel people to properly pronoun him. The upcoming year is sure to be the "year of the tranny lawsuits". What a time to be alive.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Back on track, it's heartening to see Yaniv get the attention he so justly deserves. I was hoping this would shine more of a spotlight on Oger as well, since he's an equally vexatious litigant type trying to "deplatform" biological women and legally compel people to properly pronoun him. The upcoming year is sure to be the "year of the tranny lawsuits". What a time to be alive.
Lindsay is strafing him on Twitter

https://twitter.com/NewWorldHominin/status/1066758728265945089
http://archive.li/mn0ar

lindsay-confronts-ogre.png

Edit Lindsay vs Yaniv

https://twitter.com/NewWorldHominin/status/1078358877429587968
http://archive.li/MqLYG

Lindsay-vs-Yaniv.png

Last edited:

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
kiwifarms.net
Woo-ee, but that email from Air Canada is customer service-ese for, "No. Now fuck off."

"We consider the matter closed" is what gets broken out when some dipshit whining asshole sends like five emails and makes a dozen phone calls. Unsurprising that this fag has enough time on his hands to make that much of a pest of himself.
I liked "if you feel you have been assaulted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement."

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
I liked "if you feel you have been assaulted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement."
Even in Canada I reckon law enforcement would take a somewhat dim view of this case.

Yaniv is now recommending vibrators, despite their obvious anatomical incompatibility with his body

https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1078527660718870530
http://archive.li/L6hre

yaniv-vibe.png

Also, it seems like he's a plagiarist

https://twitter.com/trustednerd/status/1078637092257910785
http://archive.li/wh6Z6

yaniv-plagiarism.png

Last edited:

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this has already been posted,
I just can't get over this image. This image – Yaniv's bulbous Peter Griffin body jammed into a dress that fits him like an apron and displayed with an almost superhuman lack of self-awareness – is so quintessentially Kiwi Farms.

View attachment 624471
Tit for that:

Is that a giant marbled ham on the floor? Side of beef?

Gustav Schuchardt

kiwifarms.net
It is, and they are notorious fire hazards. *Fingers crossed*
We need a powerful TERF witch to cast an insulation displacement (plasticus removus) or trans erasure (troonius experiamus) spell

upload_2018-12-29_19-28-53.png

Note : if any TERF witches are reading this make sure your plasticus removus spell works on PVC, polyolefin and fluorine plastic. Don't try to save money and get a second hand one that only works on PVC. That's what we call a rookie error around here.

Last edited:

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's just how Johnny cooks his hams, he likes it when you can see the string.
Nah he just cuts a tiny wedge out the middle, fills it with ketchup, and then fucks it while pretending it is actually a screaming adolescent

The finished product is then cut up, placed in burger buns, and sold alongside fries at a nearby restaurant under the name "Reamed Hams"

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this has already been posted,

Tit for that:

Is that a giant marbled ham on the floor? Side of beef?
I'm assuming he was sending these to teenage girls.

Because that's exactly what teenage girls want to see; not some flashy Korean boy band, oh no. A fucking manatee gut stretching out a woman's T-shirt to capacity and stank ass underwear.

@emspex спасиба, ты святая :)

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino