Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming he was sending these to teenage girls.

Because that's exactly what teenage girls want to see; not some flashy Korean boy band, oh no. A fucking manatee gut stretching out a woman's T-shirt to capacity and stank ass underwear.
This is actually how he plans to make this whole controversy blow over- he'll post pictures like this to his timeline so everyone'll stop checking it in pure disgust, and then voila- the entire internet will magically forget about how he's suing 15 innocent salons and blowing all of big tech to protect his pedo shit.

It's foolproof, really. That image is something else, Jesus. My sympathies to the teenage girls and authorities (hopefully) who have seen it.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
No, absolutely, I've lived a long life and can't think I've ever been asked for a pad or tampon by a woman, much less by a creepy, sweaty fat man. It's not a thing that happens, whatever JY likes to think.

Plus, no-one seems to mention, but despite a few early outliers most 10 year olds neither need nor carry sanitary protection. JY's fantasy life is running away with him again.
I've seen a few rare cases of people asking each other for menstrual products but;
1. Family members or close friends asking each other for products, not strangers.
2. This probably only happens a couple of times in a lifetime because you can't count on other women to always have some to spare and no one wants to play Toilet Paper Roulette while shuffling awkwardly to the drugstore. So if you're invested in not bleeding on something, you'll carry your own supplies.

Besides, shit's expensive. Buy your own.

Also I doubt he has ever bought his own products, not just because he is so fixated on how to ask for them, but also because he is so fixated on women helping each other insert them. If he ever bought a box he would have seen the illustrated diagram instructions inside the box. If you spend 10 seconds examining the instructions it's really not hard to figure out, and certainly not something you would have to ask a male stranger for help with on a ferry boat (My, what an awfully specific scenario..)

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure what's happening with TwitterAudit now. He's done something with his account settings?
Here's some previous results.

Update to avoid doubleposting: Could it have something to do with this? Did he buy the "Pro" version to hide his audit?View attachment 625243View attachment 625244
:thinking:
You can view anyone's but hide yours? That seems contradictory. Can Pro users view other Pro users that have selected to hide theirs?

I'm sure this has already been posted,

Tit for that:

Is that a giant marbled ham on the floor? Side of beef?
Holy fucking hell. Why would you take a picture like that? :horrifying::horrifying::horrifying::horrifying::horrifying::horrifying::horrifying:

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I don’t think it’s about making doxing harder. These offices are usually about dick swinging and sounding important. “Send the documents to my office in (major city)”
Correct me if I am wrong @Null, but didn’t Maddox’s lawyer also have one if these as well as vordy?
Yeah, it's the same as the way this fat faggot had that "if you know your party's extension, blah blah blah" when Null called him, even though he's literally the only one on his stupid fake review website. He LARPs as an influential tech expert.

I liked "if you feel you have been assaulted, we encourage you to contact law enforcement."
That transphobic baby is getting its ass hauled before the Royal Canadian Kangaroo Court Human Rights Commission!

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
this guy is damaged way beyond regular single mom kids. i wouldn't be surprised if he was molested or outright raped by his dad or some other man (uncle, stepdad, mommy's boyfriend) as a child.
You can be fucked with, molested or even raped and not want to do the same to others. I believe I saw somewhere they found out that claim was kind of bullshit. Hypersexuality, weird paraphilia, sure maybe, and I guess he fits that, but some of that can happen normally--its the nature or nurture argument. I guess it depends on the nature and degree and circumstances of it. And maybe I guess if you take psych meds or something.

I dont think it happened to him though. I knew a kid who was socially "off" in a way that was like this dude (if it was around, would have been transgender) and he had both parents and they were relatively well off.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
I've seen a few rare cases of people asking each other for menstrual products but;
1. Family members or close friends asking each other for products, not strangers.
I agree. I've had friends ask a few times, but NEVER strangers. And it was a lot more common when I was a kid/teenager, e.g. if someone got unexpectedly caught out at school, than as an adult.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2. This probably only happens a couple of times in a lifetime because you can't count on other women to always have some to spare and no one wants to play Toilet Paper Roulette while shuffling awkwardly to the drugstore. So if you're invested in not bleeding on something, you'll carry your own supplies.

Besides, shit's expensive. Buy your own.

Also I doubt he has ever bought his own products, not just because he is so fixated on how to ask for them, but also because he is so fixated on women helping each other insert them. If he ever bought a box he would have seen the illustrated diagram instructions inside the box. If you spend 10 seconds examining the instructions it's really not hard to figure out, and certainly not something you would have to ask a male stranger for help with on a ferry boat (My, what an awfully specific scenario..)
Yeah this is in the same line as the more common male fantasy that women get together and just instantly strip to their bra and panties and have pillow fights. The whole “women are all touchy-feely together all the time because they don’t worry about appearing gay! They walk around naked in front of each other and help each with tampons and have tickle fights in their dorms!”

Homophobia exists among women too and also just the basic feeling of awkwardness among strangers. We don’t go into public lavs and shout, “EY OOS GOT A COTTON FOR ME” at people we don’t know. If you didn’t bring your own, you’re pretty fucked.

astro.pod

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this is in the same line as the more common male fantasy that women get together and just instantly strip to their bra and panties and have pillow fights. The whole “women are all touchy-feely together all the time because they don’t worry about appearing gay! They walk around naked in front of each other and help each with tampons and have tickle fights in their dorms!”

Homophobia exists among women too and also just the basic feeling of awkwardness among strangers. We don’t go into public lavs and shout, “EY OOS GOT A COTTON FOR ME” at people we don’t know. If you didn’t bring your own, you’re pretty fucked.
Nearly every single public women’s bathroom I’ve been into has a pad/tampon dispenser anyway for emergencies.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net

To add to this, the fact that women's restrooms are stalls, we never see each with our pants down on a regular basis to "compare notes and bond", lol.
Guys are forced to do so more (even if one doesn't look) because urinals are common.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To add to this, the fact that women's restrooms are stalls, we never see each with our pants down on a regular basis to "compare notes and bond", lol.
Guys are forced to do so more (even if one doesn't look) because urinals are common.
Seriously. The notion of women “bonding” over such things is about as absurd as guys getting together in the locker room to bond over comparing dicks.

E: i now wonder if there is his female counterpart out there somewhere. A woman who dresses as a man to get into male locker rooms and lurks around expecting to see some lad turn to another in the showers and say, “Golly Trevor, my dick just will NOT come clean today! Can you help me wash it?”

Last edited:

Terfette

Literally murdering people. But not literally.
kiwifarms.net
Nearly every single public women’s bathroom I’ve been into has a pad/tampon dispenser anyway for emergencies.
True, but such machines lack the warm human touch that can only be provided by a leering human Macy’s Parade ballon shoved into an inconceivably scant portion of hot pink easy-care acrylic. You can’t buy that for a quarter.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Seriously. The notion of women “bonding” over such things is about as absurd as guys getting together in the locker room to bond over comparing dicks.

E: i now wonder if there is his female counterpart out there somewhere. A woman who dresses as a man to get into male locker rooms and lurks around expecting to see some lad turn to another in the showers and say, “Golly Trevor, my dick just will NOT come clean today! Can you help me wash it?”
Exhibit A
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/hope-chapman-jacob-jack-chapman-jesuotaku.17209/

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino