Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I can't 100% for certain confirm it but it was sent with some chat logs and the twitter account sending it was decently old/relatively well followed.

This might sound dumb but some of the emojis used in the chat logs aren't ones normally used but ones I've seen JY use before.

Other than that it all kind of fits, like how fat those legs are, his feet kind of turn in at the toe like the picture, even his nails not being painted (they are currently not painted).

On the balance of things I'm fairly certain it is actually his dick in that picture.
I went back through some old Facebook photos pre-ridiculous "womanly" nail polish and the hands look the same. Weird little square stumpy thumbs.

Attachments

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Gunt Watch thread has amassed evidence some might want to review. Some might rather die first. I post, you decide. Don't at me if you poke an eye out before you reach the last image.
2014 - He's only just begunt. Note the thighs.
guntification begins.png

A new bathing suit for his new girlish figure.
bathingbootay.png

He sent this to a woman saying he liked wearing pads and girls' pants.
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 5.01.36 PM.png

Look! Look! He posted this so you'll look! Massive unit!
zoomzy.png

This one's not much use for unit comparison, but just amusing to note that the whole time he was screaming for police to save him from elderly David Menzies his gunt was flopped over the top of his departing pants. You'll need this flash of humor to survive what's coming next.
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 4.56.47 PM.png

WARNING WARNING YOU ARE APPROACHING BARE TROON FLESH WARNING WARNING

And this? This he sent out because he sends this shit out. He was having the laydee pains. You get a good look at that hand, too. Not at all different from the hand in the chode pic
Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 5.02.53 PM.png

You're welcome.