Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

HomerSimpson

kiwifarms.net
Ducks have the longest ratio of dick length to body size of any birds.

Whatever kind of non-human animal has that dick, it's anything but a duck. Or a dolphin. Or a barnacle.
They are also horrible rape monsters and female ducks have evolved vaginas to resist their rape.

You know, calling Yaniv a duck might actually work.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the entire Farms having seen and mocked your dick. This is not one of Yaniv’s greatest triumphs
As Allakazam223 pointed out yaniv's been quiet over ownership which to me says a great deal. I'm sure he'd be proudly DMCA'ng the life out of it if it wasn't such a pitiful embarrassing stub, however, he's warped and desperate enough to be enjoying the attention, any attention.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So whats left after dick? Surely aside from being arrested for CP, Yanniv can't humiliate himself more after this. Can he keep this fresh or is this the pinnacle of his 30 minutes of farm fame?
Ask some of our other recent penile exposers like Nicocado Avocado, whatshisface Lord, and as Ceviche above said, MooMoo too. Next step is butthole pix, naturally.

He'll try to tell his it's his vagina or something but it won't matter to me, I will be suffering hysterical blindness should he drop the next rung down the degeneracy ladder and I get an accidental unspoilered sight of it.

grumble_bum

Kirstie Alley staring at the hotdog shes holding.
kiwifarms.net
Momo posted pictures of her asshole, so he still has farther to fall.
So then the asshole is the apex, unless he goes the Chris Chan route and starts getting tricked to masturbate on camera. I would think Yanniv isn't dumb enough to fall for that, but then again, his humpty dumpty dick being burned into your retinas is evidence of the contrary.

Spastic Colon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So then the asshole is the apex, unless he goes the Chris Chan route and starts getting tricked to masturbate on camera. I would think Yanniv isn't dumb enough to fall for that, but then again, his humpty dumpty dick being burned into your retinas is evidence of the contrary.
Tricked? I don't think you'd have to trick him. He'd willingly do it -- if he could. I'm not sure he's capable of it. Especially if he has actually been taking his mom's estrogen. I think the only reason we haven't seen that yet is that he is physically unable to do it. Plus, a 30 second video would be rather underwhelming.