Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
JESUS. I have never seen areolas so HUGE. Also, if these came from titty skittles, homie better get a new doc because those straight up look like manbewbs to me.
No sane doctor would prescribe him titty skittles. He is way too unhealthy physically and mentally. Of course, he could always doctor shop, but whoever allows him to take them may risk a medical lawsuit following his death from complications related to high BP.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No sane doctor would prescribe him titty skittles. He is way too unhealthy physically and mentally. Of course, he could always doctor shop, but whoever allows him to take them may risk a medical lawsuit following his death from complications related to high BP.
Dude would probably be given a fuckin medal for accomplishing that clean and quiet.

Lucifers cum dumpster

Demons, I get. People are messed up.
kiwifarms.net
Junksicca is probably buying those illegal shits you find on Wish. Because to transition, you have to go through a shit tonne of therapy and psych evals... which we know for SURE he hasn’t done. Unless Canada is WAAAAY nicer than I thought.

I know they are nice people, but fuck man. Why isn't this twatwanter committed yet?

Seriously. Manbewbs

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have some doubts that he's actually taking HRT, to be honest. That would make his dick not work and lower his sex drive. Yaniv's dick is the entire motivation for this whole fake trans sex pest persona he's been cultivating for years. He's got tits because he's a fat fuck.

Eevee just stopped taking HRT because it broke his dick, and the entire reason he was on it was because of his transformation dickgirl fetish. The reality of the pills ruined the fetish for him, so he discontinued them.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
That freakish blue eye makeup makes him look like Ursula out of The Little Mermaid.
You can always clock a troon by makeup and fashion. They invariably wear whatever they think is 'girliest' instead of what's most appropriate to their tones and form, and come out the other end looking like a carnival freak that just had the Care Bears run a train on them. People who aren't just out for victim points or to satisfy an autogynephilia fetish actually put effort into their appearance.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have some doubts that he's actually taking HRT, to be honest. That would make his dick not work and lower his sex drive. Yaniv's dick is the entire motivation for this whole fake trans sex pest persona he's been cultivating for years. He's got tits because he's a fat fuck.

Eevee just stopped taking HRT because it broke his dick, and the entire reason he was on it was because of his transformation dickgirl fetish. The reality of the pills ruined the fetish for him, so he discontinued them.
Maybe wishful projection on my part then. I wanted JY to have hit the titty skittles so that he breaks his testoterone production thus killing his dick, unknowingly removing himself from the gene pool by his own actions.

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
Junksicca is probably buying those illegal shits you find on Wish. Because to transition, you have to go through a shit tonne of therapy and psych evals... which we know for SURE he hasn’t done. Unless Canada is WAAAAY nicer than I thought.
Yes, Canada is way nicer (or, I suppose, way more idiotic) than you think. One or two appointments with an "affirming" physician and you're good to go.

kcbbq

Don't trust the happy; the happy are insane.
kiwifarms.net
You can always clock a troon by makeup and fashion. They invariably wear whatever they think is 'girliest' instead of what's most appropriate to their tones and form, and come out the other end looking like a carnival freak that just had the Care Bears run a train on them. People who aren't just out for victim points or to satisfy an autogynephilia fetish actually put effort into their appearance.
You can always clock them because our brains are hard wired to see the difference between men and women, even as a silhouette. Even "passing" ones - the second they move you know. I doubt even autismals' face blindness stops this.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
“carnival freak that just had the Care Bears run a train on them”
this is genius!
It's funny, but it's from a friend of mine who's a log cabin Republican and used to be big in the drag scene. It's basically anti-drag, and the intent isn't to lean into camp, kitsch, or grotesque, it's just to look bad. Victimhood as identity and fetish demand it.

You can always clock them because our brains are hard wired to see the difference between men and women, even as a silhouette. Even "passing" ones - the second they move you know. I doubt even autismals' face blindness stops this.
I'm talking about the difference between otherwise normal people who just want to live their life and be left alone, and the victimhood fetishists and clout chasers.

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
I apologize in advance. This is a bit older. It was sent under the context that he may have breast cancer. We all know fatty likes to expose himself.
Seriously, it's not as bad as the dick pic but it's close. Be warned.
With this image - and the earlier one of his penis - in mind, I invite the reader to imagine Yaniv jerking off with one hand and fondling his puffy nips with the other.

trustedherd

Tampon-Lover
kiwifarms.net
With this image - and the earlier one of his penis - in mind, I invite the reader to imagine Yaniv jerking off with one hand and fondling his puffy nips with the other.
I was about to eat my tea when I read your comment. I am now in the back yard vomiting. I couldn't vomit in the toilet as the toilet reminded me of Johnny's public toilet stall fetish.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Remember the 15/22/23/24 year old girl Yaniv met in May? Her name is Megan. I got my hands on full face pics. Still looking for her to see how the meeting went.
View attachment 1420924
View attachment 1420927
That last picture... She is contemplating her life choices up until that photo (you can tell this from her eyes, they are lifeless, like a doll's eyes), and he aside from reveling at the fact that his fat faced is pressed up against the head of a female, has 3... count em, 3 fucking chins.