Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
That freakish blue eye makeup makes him look like Ursula out of The Little Mermaid.
You can always clock a troon by makeup and fashion. They invariably wear whatever they think is 'girliest' instead of what's most appropriate to their tones and form, and come out the other end looking like a carnival freak that just had the Care Bears run a train on them. People who aren't just out for victim points or to satisfy an autogynephilia fetish actually put effort into their appearance.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have some doubts that he's actually taking HRT, to be honest. That would make his dick not work and lower his sex drive. Yaniv's dick is the entire motivation for this whole fake trans sex pest persona he's been cultivating for years. He's got tits because he's a fat fuck.

Eevee just stopped taking HRT because it broke his dick, and the entire reason he was on it was because of his transformation dickgirl fetish. The reality of the pills ruined the fetish for him, so he discontinued them.

Maybe wishful projection on my part then. I wanted JY to have hit the titty skittles so that he breaks his testoterone production thus killing his dick, unknowingly removing himself from the gene pool by his own actions.

Adult Female Athlete

kiwifarms.net
Junksicca is probably buying those illegal shits you find on Wish. Because to transition, you have to go through a shit tonne of therapy and psych evals... which we know for SURE he hasn’t done. Unless Canada is WAAAAY nicer than I thought.

Yes, Canada is way nicer (or, I suppose, way more idiotic) than you think. One or two appointments with an "affirming" physician and you're good to go.

kcbbq

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.
kiwifarms.net
You can always clock a troon by makeup and fashion. They invariably wear whatever they think is 'girliest' instead of what's most appropriate to their tones and form, and come out the other end looking like a carnival freak that just had the Care Bears run a train on them. People who aren't just out for victim points or to satisfy an autogynephilia fetish actually put effort into their appearance.
You can always clock them because our brains are hard wired to see the difference between men and women, even as a silhouette. Even "passing" ones - the second they move you know. I doubt even autismals' face blindness stops this.

Pol Pots Pooter

kiwifarms.net
“carnival freak that just had the Care Bears run a train on them”
this is genius!
It's funny, but it's from a friend of mine who's a log cabin Republican and used to be big in the drag scene. It's basically anti-drag, and the intent isn't to lean into camp, kitsch, or grotesque, it's just to look bad. Victimhood as identity and fetish demand it.

You can always clock them because our brains are hard wired to see the difference between men and women, even as a silhouette. Even "passing" ones - the second they move you know. I doubt even autismals' face blindness stops this.
I'm talking about the difference between otherwise normal people who just want to live their life and be left alone, and the victimhood fetishists and clout chasers.

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
I apologize in advance. This is a bit older. It was sent under the context that he may have breast cancer. We all know fatty likes to expose himself.
Seriously, it's not as bad as the dick pic but it's close. Be warned.

With this image - and the earlier one of his penis - in mind, I invite the reader to imagine Yaniv jerking off with one hand and fondling his puffy nips with the other.

trustedherd

Tampon-Lover
kiwifarms.net
With this image - and the earlier one of his penis - in mind, I invite the reader to imagine Yaniv jerking off with one hand and fondling his puffy nips with the other.
I was about to eat my tea when I read your comment. I am now in the back yard vomiting. I couldn't vomit in the toilet as the toilet reminded me of Johnny's public toilet stall fetish.

Meow Mix

kiwifarms.net
Remember the 15/22/23/24 year old girl Yaniv met in May? Her name is Megan. I got my hands on full face pics. Still looking for her to see how the meeting went.
Screenshot_20200630-210229_Snapchat.jpg

Screenshot_20200630-210248_Snapchat.jpg

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Remember the 15/22/23/24 year old girl Yaniv met in May? Her name is Megan. I got my hands on full face pics. Still looking for her to see how the meeting went.
View attachment 1420924
View attachment 1420927
That last picture... She is contemplating her life choices up until that photo (you can tell this from her eyes, they are lifeless, like a doll's eyes), and he aside from reveling at the fact that his fat faced is pressed up against the head of a female, has 3... count em, 3 fucking chins.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1420924
View attachment 1420927
Just look at the size of his fecking head. No amount of butterflies nor whiskers could ever hope to disguise that. His piss poor attempts at trout pouting/false eyelashes still kill me.

Jeez, imagine opening up your browser and there's a pic of your daughter pressed up against some nonce like yaniv. Yikes.

.....there is absolutely no doubt that, if I had a daughter and saw her in that pic, he'd turn up in a bunch of 50 gallon drums, scattered across multiple states.

Putting the fear of God into him would give me more satisfaction tbh - where he is scared not knowing when, where, how and by whom. Every day of his nonce filled life would be a genuine worry...too scared to stay indoors, too scared to venture out, too scared to talk to anyone, too scared to be online - it would be glorious. :lit:

Last edited:

Stilgar of Troon

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jeez, imagine opening up your browser and there's a pic of your daughter pressed up against some bloke like yaniv. Yikes.
I've always been super not into the idea of having kids but in the hypothetical you describe, there is absolutely no doubt that, if I had a daughter and saw her in that pic, he'd turn up in a bunch of 50 gallon drums, scattered across multiple states. I don't know how anyone, even teens, look at him and don't immediately get that primal signal from the underbrain, the one that says "Fuck, no. Kill it or get away from it". He positively oozes wrongness. 🤢

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
I don't know how anyone, even teens, look at him and don't immediately get that primal signal from the underbrain, the one that says "Fuck, no. Kill it or get away from it".
After talking with many people, I've realized that women generally try to avoid confrontation, even at their own expense, because they don't want to hurt someone's feelings. This culture they grew up in essentially trains them to ignore those red flags to avoid being called a bitch. A great example of this is the lemonade experiment where passerbys were given lemonade with salt instead of sugar. While the men and boys have no problem telling the researchers that it tastes terrible, many of the women and girls lied and either said that it tastes okay or that it could use use a little more sugar. Likewise, a teenage girl upon meeting Jonathan may have realized deep down that she'd been had, but would not say anything to hurt his fee-fees.

Stilgar of Troon

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After talking with many people, I've realized that women generally try to avoid confrontation, even at their own expense, because they don't want to hurt someone's feelings. This culture they grew up in essentially trains them to ignore those red flags to avoid being called a bitch. A great example of this is the lemonade experiment where passerbys were given lemonade with salt instead of sugar. While the men and boys have no problem telling the researchers that it tastes terrible, many of the women and girls lied and either said that it tastes okay or that it could use use a little more sugar. Likewise, a teenage girl upon meeting Jonathan may have realized deep down that she'd been had, but would not say anything to hurt his fee-fees.
Between this site and others, I've seen some fairly outré shit (as have most of us) but ye gods, if that's not one of the most horrific ideas I've ever read...