Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
i hope jonathan actually cuts his dick off. that’ll keep him from going anywhere because he’s bedridden and suffering because of his poor life decisions and has to keep mama miriam around him 24/7
I know people here claim some Canadian gender bender clinics play fast and loose with who they give the chop, but I don't see it happening for two reasons. First, he's too fat. Even if the surgeon was on board the anesthesiologist would not sign off on the meds. Second, he's batshit insane. Until he gets his mental health under control (which is probably impossible at this point) even the slickest gender pimping doctor is going to decline to participate. Especially given how litigious JY is.

I also want him to be castrated, but I don't see it happening outside of some clinic in Mexico or Thailand. And not before they make him sign his life away.

Jwhy

failed abortion
kiwifarms.net

trustedherd

Tampon-Lover
kiwifarms.net
i hope jonathan actually cuts his dick off. that’ll keep him from going anywhere because he’s bedridden and suffering because of his poor life decisions and has to keep mama miriam around him 24/7
Langley Resident has just reported on Twitter that Yaniv is on Snapchat and asking "somebody to please kill him or he will kill himself". "I so want to die right now"

A few people asked for a welfare check, but we all know that this is what Johnny Boy says to young, teen lesbians that won't let him fuck them to try and blackmail his way into getting sex, but he hasn't been successful yet, so now he's back in his Amanda Todd phase.

What piece of shit wastes valuable police time to check on a bloke that is using the threat of suicide to get his own way with some poor girl he's catfished? We all know he won't do it because he's threatened this one hundred times or more.

I guess he's just realised his fiance' and his step-daugher don't exist.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Langley Resident has just reported on Twitter that Yaniv is on Snapchat and asking "somebody to please kill him or he will kill himself". "I so want to die right now"
Excellent! Sadly nobody is going to kill him so I hope he mans up and puts his mind to the task at hand. Knowing JY he'll jump off his balcony by lowering himself down from the railing, break his big toe, and spend two months in the hospital getting sponge baths while he 'recovers'. What a lying fat piece of shit. WGKitty seems to think he's actively manipulating a minor with threats of suicide (which seems to align with his M.O.)

edit:
EedmPYLUcAMNDBH.jpg

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@Second Hand Syringe IDK...he's had a rough couple of weeks, catfished by his fiancee & stepdaughter, in the news with rebel media, arrested for his assault against menzie, wasted cross country travel, his threats to kill more people, the fake Hawaii trip & more.
All less than a month before court.
The walls are closing in, maybe he really does sense it this time.
Or a ploy to get himself into some kind of "treatment" to avoid court.
Almost like he's safe living in his delusions, & then wants out when he glimpses his reality.
It's been a year now since he lost his pub ban, a year since his blaire fiasco.
A rough year at that & he brought it all on himself.
No sympathy from me...The world will be a better place without him.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
@Second Hand Syringe IDK...he's had a rough couple of weeks, catfished by his fiancee & stepdaughter, in the news with rebel media, arrested for his assault against menzie, wasted cross country travel, his threats to kill more people, the fake Hawaii trip & more.
Almost like he's safe living in his delusions, & then wants out when he glimpses his reality.
Don't forget his traumatic girly affirming surgery.

Still has time to shoot a multitude of suicide threats to the judge so all is not lost. Yet.

Breaker of Swains

The Unspurned - Queen of the Sandals
kiwifarms.net

A few people asked for a welfare check, but we all know that this is what Johnny Boy says to young, teen lesbians that won't let him fuck them to try and blackmail his way into getting sex, but he hasn't been successful yet, so now he's back in his Amanda Todd phase.

What piece of shit wastes valuable police time to check on a bloke that is using the threat of suicide to get his own way with some poor girl he's catfished? We all know he won't do it because he's threatened this one hundred times or more.

I guess he's just realised his fiance' and his step-daugher don't exist.
As though anyone were even remotely willing to risk a lengthy prison sentence for the human shitstain!

Agreed with the posters who think it's just him trying to emotionally blackmail some poor woman (or worse: girl) into touching his wee-wee.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
Mark Hughes chats* with the female who brutally overpowered yaniv and carried out a vicious sexual attack ie the despicable Amy Hamm. Chat starts at approx 8.05. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=16&v=Fa2m6ovZe0A&feature=emb_logo (Video is too large to upload here). Nice to put a voice to her name.

Approx 24.40: Mark Hughes claims that some trannys are starting to push for "trans" to be dropped from "transwomen" because, erm, all "women" are women.

Approx 28.38: Mark brings up Amy's BCHRT attendance. Apparently, the day before Amy was due to attend the tribunal (she tweeted that she was going to attend to support the female waxers) yaniv had gone to the Vancouver Police to get a restraining order, that failed so yaniv and miriam tried to get her barred the morning she attended court, that failed also. "...it was also horrifying to see the extent of, just like the complete insanity of the Human Rights Tribunal..."

She makes a point which I suppose many will agree with - the number of people who turned up at court, with so many eyes/attention on the case she questions the rulings going the way it went/how scary it could have been if all those people hadn't turned up. Mark also brings up that we probably haven't seen the last of these case types... "someone connected to the party that has letters in it in BC will probably coach someone to, you know how they do with the coaching and the, you know..." :)

The vid is entitled "Suing Jessica Yaniv | Pulling The Trigger Podcast with Mark Hughes" so I was curious (and surprised) to think she would be discussing her up and coming court case...but she obviously didn't.

TL;DR : yaniv failed at a restraining order and court banning; Oger will probably still work in the background "coaching" someone behind the scenes; people fighting back re trannys' endless demands; Covid-19/addiction-drugs/MH-health services;

* quality is off in parts for which he apologises.

Last edited:

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
And there's also the "fact" that he wasn't expected to live this long due to his aggressive brain tumor...