Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I should probably put it on the DFS and Yaniv thread too, but today the judge in the pre-trial conference for Donald Smith’s charges called this whole fiasco a colossal waste of court resources for prosecuting him. The crown prosecutor was called out by the judge for having more sensibility that Yaniv doesn’t call the shots. So it looks like Jonny has been getting special access to the prosecutor (a direct line?). The crown must find an alternate resolution in the next month.
What do you think the chances are of Jon getting slapped with some kind of charge similar to malicious prosecution or perjury?

C4605

kiwifarms.net
What do you think the chances are of Jon getting slapped with some kind of charge similar to malicious prosecution or perjury?

Unfortunately very low - you have to be a pretty terrible person to get charged with perjury or obstruction of justice. Last perjury prosecution I remember was one of the Air India bombers.

I should probably put it on the DFS and Yaniv thread too, but today the judge in the pre-trial conference for Donald Smith’s charges called this whole fiasco a colossal waste of court resources for prosecuting him. The crown prosecutor was called out by the judge for having more sensibility that Yaniv doesn’t call the shots. So it looks like Jonny has been getting special access to the prosecutor (a direct line?). The crown must find an alternate resolution in the next month.

Anyone know who the Crown prosecutor and judge were today?

KiwiFuzz

There is no ethical consumption under
kiwifarms.net
I don't know.

The Yaniv forum has become almost completely inert.

I have lost my reason for being..

Y'all don't know (I mean, how could you), but causing my death from despair caused by lolcow entertainment deprivation WOULD be one of Yaniv's greatest crimes....

You say this like in the last two and a half weeks he hasn't :lunacy: flown to Montreal to meet a toddler, then the :lunacy: hot tub video, then the :lunacy: cop go fund me, then the :lunacy: massage chair cooming.

That's one big dollop of tard coom every five days and that's not enough to hold you over?

You're a tard nympho if that doesn't satiate you.

cjöcker

Despite all my rage I'm still just a rat in a cage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You say this like in the last two and a half weeks he hasn't :lunacy: flown to Montreal to meet a toddler, then the :lunacy: hot tub video, then the :lunacy: cop go fund me, then the :lunacy: massage chair cooming.

That's one big dollop of tard coom every five days and that's not enough to hold you over?

You're a tard nympho if that doesn't satiate you.
That's been two weeks? It feels like forever (:_(

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
@KiwiFuzz Gotta admit tho...it's not the mile a minute shit it was after the blair video last year
& yeah to all the things you mention above (altho you did leave out Hawaii)
Then zip....
There have been a few times like this...
The bottom line tho, rest assured our boy will be back
He always has, like a fly on a turd
& every time we've said that something was the most insane thing he's ever done?
He out does himself.
Maybe these periods of apparent inactivity are like a safety valve so we don't OD on his insanity?
There are a lot of his court cases coming up, & I believe he's feeling the pressure.
I think the best is yet to come, in the next few months.
I'm happy about Donald, I would like to see JY get some kind of heat for what he did
Then there's Amy
& Rebel News etc. etc. etc.
& as he looses each one, the less likely it is he'll win the next as his pattern has been established.
By the time he meets about the broken table, any credibility he had has already been washed away
Just be patient....he hasn't let us down yet

Kiwi Lime Pie

So tasteful it's scary. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this franchise exists in Canada, but there's apparently a US-based one named LunchBoxWax that caters to the LGBTetc community and has waxers that can accommodate their needs.

Of course I'm not sure how accommodating they can be when, according to the article, "Forms at LunchboxWax don't ask for genders, but rather for pronouns." Even if the company has waxers trained for any set of genitals, they still need to know which ones their customers have have in order to properly wax them. Pronouns alone, especially ones such as xe/xir/wtf, aren't helpful with that.

(Archive)

Even if this franchise had Canadian locations, I'd bet Yaniv would avoid it and and instead continue to target individual waxers and claim discrimination where it doesn't exist (except when Yaniv racially discriminates against immigrant waxers). Yaniv would rather claim victim status and milk it for all its worth than seek practical solutions to the matter at hand.

KiwiFuzz

There is no ethical consumption under
kiwifarms.net
Even if this franchise had Canadian locations, I'd bet Yaniv would avoid it and and instead continue to target individual waxers and claim discrimination where it doesn't exist (except when Yaniv racially discriminates against immigrant waxers). Yaniv would rather claim victim status and milk it for all its worth than seek practical solutions to the matter at hand.

With all respect, duh.

I have wondered before how many places he had to call before he found 20 waxers who said no.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I just creeped myself out with the mental image of him sitting in his darkened apartment with a list in front of him and calling one after the other in his breathy, whiny voice and telling them that they need to watch out for the tampon string. No way it wasn't one of the best fapping days of his life.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
The Mix has a change.org petition up to remove JY's name from the street signs.
The comments are fantastic.
Now lets see jonny attack this? It should be popcorn worthy

Targeting the lack of any regular clean-up on the streets he adopted is probably the best technique to get the signs down. It leaves out identity politics and focuses on the tangible breach of contract between JY and the city. The deal is clear: if you adopt a street you have to help clean garbage and keep it tidy. JY has not held up his end of the deal. All the criminal charges and pedophile bullshit are just icing on the cake.

pr3nt177

jessica serenity yaniv simpson
kiwifarms.net
1597346992459.png

:lit:

Targeting the lack of any regular clean-up on the streets he adopted is probably the best technique to get the signs down.

Wasn't it something like last summer he publicly claimed he was cleaning up? that's some impressive maintenance schedule.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net

Lol, the petition was created in Fontana (California)
The town's nick-name is "Fontucky".

No real point, just mentioning it.

trustedherd

Tampon-Lover
kiwifarms.net
With all respect, duh.

I have wondered before how many places he had to call before he found 20 waxers who said no.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I just creeped myself out with the mental image of him sitting in his darkened apartment with a list in front of him and calling one after the other in his breathy, whiny voice and telling them that they need to watch out for the tampon string. No way it wasn't one of the best fapping days of his life.
Dude reading that just totally fucking creeped me out!

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Did anyone archive this? Its gone now. Can we please remember to archive stuff.