Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
kiwifarms.net
They are probably just used as a prop used to "break the ice" with potential 4th and 5th grade girls in public restrooms.
My best guess would be that the scenario is just masturbation fuel for him. He may or may not masturbate with the pads or tampons themselves, but I think its more the feeling of being that intimate with that aspect of womanhood that turns him on, hence the lying about being intersex etc.
I am sure his fantasy involves his penis somehow while 'training' these young bathroom-stall first-time bleeders. Perhaps something like "you have to be opened up to be able to fit this new tampon. Come sit on THIS, all first time girls do!" or some equally fucking repellent shit like this.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
Yes people keep sharing this every other page thinking he’s some internet kingpin. He met the twitter guy at some networking convention
https://www.sage.com/company/events/sage-summit
Exactly. Take a look at his tweet history and witness his fangasming over Biz, tagging him and screaming for the man's attention. He didn't know Biz previously, I doubt Biz said more than a few polite words to him like everyone else who wanted a photo, and unless Biz has a secret tampon fetish, as if they'd talk afterwards in any meaningful capacity.
Biz scarcely knows Jonny's alive.

biz.jpg

Box of Shame

kiwifarms.net
I am sure his fantasy involves his penis somehow while 'training' these young bathroom-stall first-time bleeders. Perhaps something like "you have to be opened up to be able to fit this new tampon. Come sit on THIS, all first time girls do!" or some equally fucking repellent shit like this.
There is a quote from him somewhere where he was telling a girl he needed pads because he had cummed so many times in his pants or something. Was it in those screen shots of chats? This dude has produced so much degenerate material in such excess it's impossible to dig up a quick quote of his anymore.

Sinners Sandwich

Eid Htrad Redav Eid !
kiwifarms.net
It's why I have minimal sympathy for the terves. I'm glad they are getting the word out about JY but they absolutely helped to till the soil for what we're seeing today.
Bullshit. They warned years ago that shit like this will happen. Now the lgb community is infested with insane men and women who pretend to be the opposite sex and the trans community supports murderers, pedophiles and fetishists.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To everyone low effort trolling this guy:

You're making it that much easier for this horrorshow to get pity from those with authority, thus giving him power by proxy.

This ain't a DSP or AL or even a CWC. This dude is clever and knows how to actually play the pity game.

Stop giving them ammo. If you really must actively 'fight' look at null and the terfs. Then look at Zoe Quinn. Truth without sped level 4chan trolling is the only way this ever goes mainstream. Otherwise you're going to end up with a dangerous version of Zoe (who despite all her bullshit isn't a pedo), who's virtually bulletproof online.

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad they are getting the word out about JY but they absolutely helped to till the soil for what we're seeing today.
According to Trans activists, my Russian gramma is a Terve because she doesn't even understand what "misgendering" is, and would probably hit a troon with her purse if he tried to "bond" with her in a woman's change room.
So... nah.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
This ain't a DSP or AL or even a CWC. This dude is clever and knows how to actually play the pity game.
Yeah, he's more like a Vordrak. Worse actually - Yaniv is hooked into the powers that be in Silicon Valley. Vordrak could only email customer service to get criticism of him taken down. Yaniv probably has an address book full of contacts at Twitter, Youtube and God knows where else who can pull strings for him.

Also I wouldn't put it past Yaniv to have a tame journo or two he can get to write a story of 'transphobia on the Internet' and then use that to get reddit to nuke GenderCritical.

Terfette

Literally murdering people. But not literally.
kiwifarms.net
People keep saying that he has to have "something" on the people like Oger and his tech "friends" for them to keep shielding him; but I think what it is, is that, like the entertainment industry, the tech industry is filled with and headed by pedophiles and other, probably felonious, sex pests. So they keep him under guard to use him as a shield for the guy on the next rung up and to prevent the floodgates of the rest of them being exposed from opening. Like Weinstein, if Yaniv were actually important at all.
That and they’d have to admit they were wrong when they scoffed at us be-Birkenstocked old bags when we suggested that letting peculiar men who went to the extreme effort of ponying up for some purple eyeshadow lurk in women’s toilets might lead to...peculiar men in purple eyeshadow lurking in women’s toilets.
Better to hand-wave away some light pedophilia than admit they could have been wrong about anything.
And JY doesn’t salivate about Tampons because his mummy didn’t love him enough. It’s because he likes to tug his tiny unwaxed wing wang to his insertion fetish. He’s probably not actually carrying tampons around, he’s getting his heartbreakingly hairy rocks off involving girls in his creepy conversations.

Nutty Spunk Gibbon

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he's more like a Vordrak. Worse actually - Yaniv is hooked into the powers that be in Silicon Valley. Vordrak could only email customer service to get criticism of him taken down. Yaniv probably has an address book full of contacts at Twitter, Youtube and God knows where else who can pull strings for him.

Also I wouldn't put it past Yaniv to have a tame journo or two he can get to write a story of 'transphobia on the Internet' and then use that to get reddit to nuke GenderCritical.
Do we actually have evidence that he has formal contacts at wordpress, twitter or youtube? Or Is more of a case of him just knowing how to play the system. If anyone was genuinely looking out for him then surely they'd know all the dirt on him by now and be having second thoughts. Ogre seems at best to be a tepid ally who mainly defends Yaniv out of political necessity and because he was successful in taking out some of his enemies, similar story with Zinnia.

My hunch is that there are troons and troon allies at these websites who know he's a piece of shit, but also want to suppress him being talked about because of the "transphobia" he legitimises by his very nature. Usually the policy when troons behave badly (Aimee Challenor, Jess Bradley etc.) is defence, followed by enforced silence when the full facts of the case become apparent. If they are forced into a situation where these people are discussed the usual response is deflection. Why they are making Yaniv a hill they are willing to die on, however, is completely beyond my comprehension.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the hell is a "publication ban" and why would it apply to anyone in the United States?
when you file a human rights tribunal case you can request that there is a publication ban on your name, but no one gives a shit except for canada. Oger is a tech dude who thinks he understands how legal bullshit works, but he once claimed calling him a man was "libel" so basically, he is a god damn idiot. Judging from the convo he had with null, Oger literally thinks that Jonathan Yaniv gets unfavorable things deleted from twitter as part of a legal compliance issue instead of because he has a friend somewhere that is sympathetic to the plight of being exposed as a pedo on the internet.

Yes people keep sharing this every other page thinking he’s some internet kingpin. He met the twitter guy at some networking convention
https://www.sage.com/company/events/sage-summit
Not to mention, I doubt that guy has time for any of JY's shit. Even if they were friends somehow, he is probably very busy. That's why my money is on rapist Dana McCallum, who had to censor twitter/wordpress in the same manner to cover up his own plea deal for rape. Dana McCallum had power at twitter and wordpress but not so much other places, that's what we are seeing here. Dana is just some guy though, these tech companies are giving way too much power to individuals. If the news media covers this in any serious way, whoever is responsible is probably going to be fired to take the heat off of twitter/WP.

edit: forgot this creepy screen shot earlier
school.jpg

Last edited:

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
Do we actually have evidence that he has formal contacts at wordpress, twitter or youtube? Or Is more of a case of him just knowing how to play the system. If anyone was genuinely looking out for him then surely they'd know all the dirt on him by now and be having second thoughts. Ogre seems at best to be a tepid ally who mainly defends Yaniv out of political necessity and because he was successful in taking out some of his enemies, similar story with Zinnia.

My hunch is that there are troons and troon allies at these websites who know he's a piece of shit, but also want to suppress him being talked about because of the "transphobia" he legitimises by his very nature. Usually the policy when troons behave badly (Aimee Challenor, Jess Bradley etc.) is defence, followed by enforced silence when the full facts of the case become apparent. If they are forced into a situation where these people are discussed the usual response is deflection. Why they are making Yaniv a hill they are willing to die on, however, is completely beyond my comprehension.
I've been active in the thread since about pg 11 and I haven't seen any clear evidence that he has any solid contacts wth social media companies. There's speculation, there's definitely peculiarlities, but it's just as likely he's a litigious turd who knows how to play the system both irl and online.
He's been doing it for a longtime with no repercussions.

Edit:Engrish

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have connections super high up in the tech circles. They're just high enough that he can get shit done. It's going to take mainstream media getting a hold of this story and not letting it go for the people above his allies to get involved. At the end of the day money talks and his trans allies don't have any.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think that he has some sort of stunted emotional development that leaves him desperate for female intimacy, but unable to understand how to get it in a socially acceptable sense. Somehow, he associated female intimacy in being involved with their most personal and private aspects, hence the pads. He sees interacting with women about pads as being a way of achieving an intimate bond with them. It doesn't make it any less horrifying, but that's what I believe he thinks. He definitely has a few screws loose upstairs, even by troon standards.
I wondered about this, whether he was just some autistic troon who genuinely did not know what was appropriate and became fixated on this one weird scenario. But his other questions don’t bear that out - for instance, why would he ask about whether women wander around naked, or whether they play with themselves?

I think he grew up quite repressed, probably didn’t really know any women IRL. Possibly he got bullied by girls at school. I think there’s a humiliation aspect to his fetish - he gets off on the idea that he’s asking these children such intimate and uncomfortable personal questions. That would explain why he keeps asking the same questions over and over to different girls.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
It's an interesting question to be honest. I reckon he's got a messed up relationship with his Mum and some mild autistic spectrum disorder.

Still that describes a lot of Americans and most of them don't end up burrowing into power structure the way he has. You have to wonder if he doesn't show signs of malignant narcissism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism#History

So there's a mental condition which is currently untreatable and is characterised by demonstrations of 'joyful cruelty and sadism'.

You have to wonder if things like pedophilia are linked to this - the burrowing into power structure seems to be very common with pedophiles. E.g. in the UK both Savile and the Rotherham pedos did it which is how they got away with their activities for so long despite the fact that almost everyone finds those activities abhorrent. Same with the pedos in the Catholic church in the US. It's probably very common among politicians too, which explains why history is so eventful.

Of course it could be that the non NPD pedos just get stomped in jail, so we're essentially selecting for NPD in the way we as a society allow the ones who burrow into power structures to survive, abuse children and create a new generation of pedophiles.

Barring some sort of breakthrough in psychological treatment, I suspect this sort of thing will stay untreatable.
That Malignant Narcissism sounds more like Rhys McKinnon. That sounds like it was written about him personally.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
They are probably just used as a prop used to "break the ice" with potential 4th and 5th grade girls in public restrooms.
If you google the phrase "Pap of your period supplies" you will find multiple examples of him asking girls on ask.fm for a picture of their supplies, so it's more than just an excuse to start a conversation. He also posted a picture of a toilet stall with the caption "life as a girl" and he asked girls to take selfies in front of bathroom stalls. There is something about bathroom stalls, pads/tampons, and underage girls that turns him on.

RoonilWazlib

teaching? is that student?
kiwifarms.net
Do we actually have evidence that he has formal contacts at wordpress, twitter or youtube? Or Is more of a case of him just knowing how to play the system.

I've been wondering the same because I know that back in 2012/13 JY had a pull on Twitter and Facebook but I always thought it was because of his links with pre teen youtube stars and the fact that he was (un)officially PR-ing for them. But turns out this goes deeper. I've rarely seen DMCAs taken care of so quickly and almost automatically. I'll try to look into it but I'm not sure I have enough strings to pull on.

What a weird hill to sacrifice yourself on. So not worthy.

Nutty Spunk Gibbon

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have connections super high up in the tech circles. They're just high enough that he can get shit done. It's going to take mainstream media getting a hold of this story and not letting it go for the people above his allies to get involved. At the end of the day money talks and his trans allies don't have any.
I don't think the mainstream media will touch this story with a bargepole unless they get some sort of smoking gun about him physically abusing children. The Economist, The Spectator (USA) and some other publications have danced around the issue a little bit but they haven't done anything resembling an expose.

The UK has pretty strict libel laws as well which means that our papers are likely unwilling to touch someone this litigious. There's a chance the Daily Mail may feel confident enough to publish something but we'll need to keep the pressure on for that to happen.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino