Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Canada must be a trusting place, 'cause they've made us give a card number for over a decade in California.
I never pay up front when I order food in my small BC town. But we also only have three or four restaurants so a prankster would burn through the list in about 10 min.

Holy shit. Earlier today I was on here complaining that we haven't had a JY suicide attempt in a long time. That's an odd coincidence.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
^^^https://archive.vn/wip/LOXWd

Oh wow, that court fee waiver denial really hit home.

yaniv has timed it nicely, shortly to appear for sentencing isn't he? Plus as @Short Stack pointed out he was due to pay that $5000 by tomorrow(?) re Amy Hamm's case.

If miriam wasn't about who called the ambo? or medi alert fob to the rescue?

Eta: It says something about him when there's very few, if any, offering up sympathy.

He can't face any music...he told Sara that one of the reasons he flew to Toronto was due to something going on in BC (a few days after he was arrested for Kean assault). He's a total wimp - can dish it but can't take it.
1600139428112.png

This lump of lard would probably have had an ASBO (if lived in the UK) by now due to the number of screechings, threats and disturbances he and the old crone have caused in the neighbourhood.

Last edited:

MuuMuu Bunnylips

Let me cut your hair...
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like someone's trying to duck out of their responsibilities...

Is there a reason he hasn't had his ass kicked for speed-dialing 911 whenever he feels his heart go aflutter?
Every time an ambulance is wasted on this hypochondriac bowl of yogurt, they're not going somewhere they're actually needed.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Popeye's Chicken "cooked in the same oil as shellfish"-induced fake anaphalaxis I would assume.
yaniv finds out he's dyslexic. Ordered the chicken and got...
1600144017112.png

tbh it couldn't have been that serious the 2 cops who arrived stood outside waiting for the ambulance according to Langley Resident. My sympathy goes to the poor paramedics who had to handle that stretcher with thunder thighs on it.

Still alive. Back home. Hope he gets billed for this shit.
View attachment 1597207
But, but, but he's a protected class...pay his own way? are you high?

Saga lasted approx 55 mins from start to finish. Christ, what a full social life he has.

Good news is he'll be good for the $5000 and court sentencing in a few days.

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:semperfidelis: to @WGkitty for sharing all of this mishegas with the world.

I'm generally a proponent for socialized medicine... but I also feel like there have to be limits for fucktards like JY. More than 3 fake calls that require EMTs? Okay dude, you have to pay for any call that requires an in-person response and subsequent transport to the ER that doesn't result in an admit - just like many insurance plans in the US. Fakers get fucked.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
He’s had a fender bender today. Expect he’ll be at court tomorrow asking for.... six figures? Bets anyone?
As in a car accident do you mean? If that's the case then yeah, lucky jonny has another court case to bank on.

The ambo earlier could be laying the groundwork. for injury compo. Whiplash or an injured back = good 'uns. LR didn't mention a visible neck brace so I'm going for compounding the back "injuries" caused by that dastardly physiotherapist/ reporter way back... A bang on the head is also good, he could go for concussion and blacking out...no major brain injury for jonny (self-explanatory). He could have a field day with this. Plus an excuse, of sorts, for jonny to avoid any court/legal guff this week.

Fair dues, if true, jonny is getting creative.

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
Any verification on a traffic accident?
If there were a traffic accident there would be a police report correct?
If Cops were involved, they generally ask if anyone thinks they need medical treatment.
At the least, insurance info would have had to have been shared between drivers.
So after the fact he'll claim injuries?
Nothing creative there, desperation if anything.
If I had half the shit he does going on in my life? I'd be in the bunker with a siege mentality.
Not our jonny tho...he has the time & energy to start even more legal shit on top of what he already has
& even more time to troll tweens online with how cute & popular he is.
I'm thinking he won't make Christmas without a MAJOR upheaval in his life, jail, fines, condo goes into foreclosure, cards canceled, or?...A mental breakdown & he ends up a blubbering piece of lard curled up in the fetal postion?

KiwiFuzz

Doughy breadstick
kiwifarms.net
So how long was he actually out of the condo between leaving in the ambulance and getting dropped back off by Miriam?

'Cause unless the ER was empty when he got there :optimistic: he'd be dead stinking last in any kind of triage line. If he were to have munched his way towards the front by faking serious symptoms, he'd still be sitting there at 4:32 AM with his ass hanging out while they made absolutely sure that he wasn't going to die the second they threw him out.

Or maybe with the coof they told him to fuck off and go home.

Would it be considered gayops to send a pizza and the Kiwi url to the Langley ambulance base? EMTs are based as fuck and I'm sure they have some great stories.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
Sorry @WGkitty, but you’re incorrect. JY wearing an ugly pink floral dress and there being seemingly nothing wrong with him cannot be simultaneously true statements ;)

I'm generally a proponent for socialized medicine... but I also feel like there have to be limits for fucktards like JY. More than 3 fake calls that require EMTs? Okay dude, you have to pay for any call that requires an in-person response and subsequent transport to the ER that doesn't result in an admit - just like many insurance plans in the US. Fakers get fucked.
In BC and most provinces, you usually have to pay for ambulances unless you’re low income or there is a life-threatening medical issue requiring one. So let’s add the bill to the stack.

Last edited:

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
In BC and most provinces, you usually have to pay for ambulances unless you’re low income or there is a life-threatening medical issue requiring one. So let’s add the bill to the stack.
If you know how much it costs than feel free to put it here.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
Sorry @WGkitty, but you’re incorrect. JY wearing an ugly pink floral dress and there being seemingly nothing wrong with him cannot be simultaneously true statements ;)

I once had a legit reason to call an ambulance for myself and was even admitted into the hospital..... I still got a bill for around $350. But according to the ambulance guys the actual cost of the service I received from BCAS was roughly $900 so the gov't subsidized about 2/3. They told me most calls actually cost tax payers between $600 - $900 when you account for all the expenses required to keep the ambulances running in a Provence with massive spreads of land and a low relative population.

edit: maybe I remembered this wrong, as someone below mentioned a ride should only cost $80 in BC these days. Although I'm almost certain that I was billed for far more than $80 so I'm not sure how to explain the discrepency.

Last edited: