Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
This is superb. Kudos JY's.

If JY is trying to make a fraudulent ICBC claim he’s making a huge mistake. You don’t fuck with those pit bulls. Even legitimate claims are hell for the plaintiffs and judges routinely give them hell for treating plaintiffs poorly. They are notorious for their scorched-earth tactics and will eat him alive.
It should be fun watching him try though eh?

I'm going to be interested, if he pushes this, how much lost "income" he claims and, of course, any physical injuries listed. I hope WGkitty can keep a tally on his car outing numbers.

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Just skimmed through one of the Sara videos. Bloody hell.

miriam is just as manipulative and verbally abusive as her son, and just as bat shit crazy.

God help any female IRL, who gets involved with this couple...you've got a fake tranny screaming through the night, locking himself in the bathroom and a 66yo bat shit crone interfering and fighting his battles. I just hope mama yaniv got her money back on the "engagement ring".

The gaslighting is spectacular.

eta: WTF is this? Looks like a pissed, overweight, over-the-hill hooker taking a ciggy break. Daintily cross-legged :lit:

1600226845867.png
(...he thought he looked hot enough to send this to his "bride-to-be")

Last edited: