Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Am I reading this right with TOL
He wants to tattle on Donald THEY HAVE TO COME TO HIM?
When are they finally gonna get tired of this shit?
As others have mentioned about his cross country trip...
His motor issues, yet he's driving & just had an accident
Motor issues writing?
WTF are they to be his goddamn secretary....they take dictation for his reports?

It's obvious to all now that he won't stop until he's stopped....& I mean all round...all his lawsuits....all his calling emerg. services......

At some point they have to stop him
The Township and RCMP aren't as stupid as we think they are, they've been tagged in enough content and had enough anonymous shit sent to them that they know full well Yaniv is full of shit and have found a way to keep him from wasting even further resources. Yaniv likes to live pretty publicly so they can easily see every claim he makes is a fucking lie. And not even a good one.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Am I reading this right with TOL
He wants to tattle on Donald THEY HAVE TO COME TO HIM?
When are they finally gonna get tired of this shit?
As others have mentioned about his cross country trip...
His motor issues, yet he's driving & just had an accident
Motor issues writing?
WTF are they to be his goddamn secretary....they take dictation for his reports?

It's obvious to all now that he won't stop until he's stopped....& I mean all round...all his lawsuits....all his calling emerg. services......

At some point they have to stop him
jonathan yaniv aka jessica yaniv aka jessica simpson doesn't like the fact that he has to physically leave his flat to make complaints personally. He wants the good 'ol days back where he could pick up the phone a dozen times per day to complain and get the RMCP to visit him.

Aww, and him deaf too. Bless.

The Township and RCMP aren't as stupid as we think they are, they've been tagged in enough content and had enough anonymous shit sent to them that they know full well Yaniv is full of shit and have found a way to keep him from wasting even further resources. Yaniv likes to live pretty publicly so they can easily see every claim he makes is a fucking lie. And not even a good one.
yaniv tagged LangleyRCMP in more or less every tweet at one time, carried on doing so even when they asked for folks to use it for reporting crime only.

I usually check his tags as they are actually more interesting than his tweet content. I remember one tweet when he was defending the pool party crap.
eta
1600302650303.png

the "4 others" tags were: @BurnabyRCMP @BCRCMP @BCRCMPMedia @BCRCMPTraffic

Traffic :lit:

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with twatter....Can the RCMP just hit a button & come up with all the times he's tagged them?
I'm sure they can do that for his calls....& the log must be very very long...I doubt jonny even realizes how many times he's called.

I would love to see the defense

"Your Honor...Ms JY has called the Langley RCMP 127 times in the past year...Further Ms JY as twaated to RCMP 383 times in the same period. I respectfully submit that if we are to give Ms JY the service she requests that funds be allocated for a full time postition to handle Ms JY"

Last edited:

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with twatter....Can the RCMP just hit a button & come up with all the times he's tagged them?
I'm sure they can do that for his calls....& the log must be very very long...I doubt jonny even realizes how many times he's called.

I would love to see the defense

"Your Honor...Ms JY has called the Langley RCMP 127 times in the past year...Further Ms JY as twaated to RCMP 383 times in the same period. I respectfully submit that if we are to give Ms JY the service she requests that funds be allocated for a full time postition to handle Ms JY"

Last edited:

trustedherd

Tampon-Lover
kiwifarms.net
Just skimmed through one of the Sara videos. Bloody hell.

miriam is just as manipulative and verbally abusive as her son, and just as bat shit crazy.

God help any female IRL, who gets involved with this couple...you've got a fake tranny screaming through the night, locking himself in the bathroom and a 66yo bat shit crone interfering and fighting his battles. I just hope mama yaniv got her money back on the "engagement ring".

The gaslighting is spectacular.

eta: WTF is this? Looks like a pissed, overweight, over-the-hill hooker taking a ciggy break. Daintily cross-legged :lit:

View attachment 1599302
(...he thought he looked hot enough to send this to his "bride-to-be")
You're dead right, Jesus he's let himself go, he is so delusional that he actually blew this picture up when he sent it, he sees Marilyn Monroe, we see, well that fucking obese, disgusting, bloated thing.