Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
Simple remedy, women should boycott them and let Procter & Gamble scramble for pennies from the trannys.

P&G had an $8-billion write-down the year they ran the toxic masculinity campaign. If wymyns don't like P&G's corporate messaging, they should stop buying P&G's products. Voting with your wallet is the ultimate power a consumer has in a capitalist world. "Get woke, go broke" as they say.

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
Rumors are that Jack was molesting Jonathan and his actual cause of death was from suffocation when JY fell asleep on top of him after some rather intense love making. But by a stroke of luck the coroner was jewish and agreed to cover up the sordid affair between JY and Jack after Miriam promised to give the coroner jacks gold teeth, six foreskins, and $1500 in sheckles. Shortly after his funeral Jonathan tossed on his mothers dress and became romantically involved with Miriam as a desperate attempt replace the emotional pit left behind by Jack's death. Jack's lasting influence is why JY is so obsessed with dildos and sticking things up his ass. The rest is history.

(this may or may not be true)
Are you having a fucking stroke?

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else taking this with a massive pinch of salt? Doesn’t seem legit to me.

FA396788-57EA-4E8F-B0CF-E06B1EC9EC33.png

Meow Mix

kiwifarms.net
Please, please let Yaniv come to Toronto and walk the runway.
You mean at the airport?

View attachment 1692165

I read this and several things screamed bullshit to me...
Some of the verbiage is more sassy/sarcasm instead of anger.
Why is this coming out on a new account on Twitter? If you've got the smoking gun, show it! Anyone who actually has the smoking gun doesn't talk about having the smoking gun. They just pull it out. There's no pics. No videos. Just promises.
And whoever they are knows a lot of details that the average Yaniv follower on Twitter may not... Including who to tag.
I could be wrong but I think it's just a troll.

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv "guys love our lesbian bodies"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1692165
Archive it just in case. Time will tell I suppose, they did mention a video as proof so we'll soon see, or maybe we won't. <shrugs>

Meanwhile on MeowMix someone needs some eye bleach...
yaniv - MO meowmix.png
yaniv - MO 2 meowmix.png
yaniv - MO 4 meowmix.png
yaniv - MO 3 meowmix.png
[/SPOILER]

"The Paraphilias of Jessica Yaniv Simpson"​

"Jessica Yaniv Simpson’s messages to the world as well as to individual girls and young women he has targeted over the last 12 years attract critical attention because they often display pedophilia, which he denies but continues to display. Preventing the documented types of harm pedophilia does to minors is, of course, of paramount concern for everyone.

When MeowMix sifted through Yaniv/Simpson’s messages to 10 girls and young women sent from 2008 into 2020, we found a very consistent style in his approach. He talks about his need for pads because of one health problem or another, expresses fear that someone will notice he wears pads, complains of gut pain that he calls menstrual cramps, hectors girls into coaching him on how to hang around in girls’ restrooms and change rooms, wants photos and items of their clothing, tells them he wants penis-in-vagina sex with them, and sometimes says he wants to marry them."

tl;dr yaniv's a pervy scrote.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I reckon is you Canadians are too fucking piss weak to put a bullet in the fat cunt, we don't fuck around down under, if he was doing all that fetish/tampon/paedophile shit over here I would have done the right thing and put a bullet in the cunts head long ago. Fucking bunch of pussies.

Isn’t Sydney kind of infamous for its lunatic Trannies? Things like famous parades and such going back 50+ years.

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
What I reckon is you Canadians are too fucking piss weak to put a bullet in the fat cunt, we don't fuck around down under, if he was doing all that fetish/tampon/paedophile shit over here I would have done the right thing and put a bullet in the cunts head long ago. Fucking bunch of pussies.

The State is way too big when it thinks Yaniv is worth some glow

KiwiFuzz

No Lives Matter
kiwifarms.net
The State is way too big when it thinks Yaniv is worth some glow

Counterpoint: If he were found beaten to death in a dark alley, is there anyone in the Langley criminal justice system who wouldn't happily sign off on "Death by Misadventure," then go to the bar and drink a round in honor of the good citizen who had the courage to take that chomo off the streets?

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to a retard
kiwifarms.net
Rate me late if this was already posted, but I saw this on the news, and I feel like this is the perfect place to post this:

All of the contestants, including girls as young as six, change their clothing and undress in common areas. No males, including contestants’ fathers, are allowed in that space, to protect the privacy and comfort of the contestants. Contestants from teens and up also compete in a swimwear category.Once reminded of the pageant’s policy, Yaniv filed a human rights complaint against Canada Galaxy Pageants, alleging discrimination based on gender identity, gender expression and sex, in violation of the Ontario Human Rights Code. Yaniv is seeking damages in the amount of $10,000 for “injury to dignity and feelings,” and requests that the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario rule that an organization cannot refuse a service to someone just because that person has male genitalia.

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1692165
It seems that these twitter posts were removed and owner of the account decided to handle the public doubt in very weird way:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.png

I see there to be two possibilities here to explain this: 1) They got some legit true story but this is their first time on internet so it is a shock people don't immediately buy outrageously scandalous story and serious accusation (even for Yaniv) just like that because everyone always tells the truth on the internet 2) theyre lying and trying to cover up some shit because.. uh.. oh.. you meanies dare to doubt my small niece!

I don't fucking get this reaction. Easiest way to make people suspicious of you to stfu is to post the video whatever. This is fucking internet, dude. There has been enough people barking on the feet of Yaniv desperate for some crumbles of attention falling on them too.

Last edited:

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
As disgusting as it is, his complaint has merit because of the stupid laws around gender ID in Canada. Hopefully he will fuck himself over with the usual lies and histrionics, but he stands a slight chance of getting paid.
... I am somewhat concerned that the case will be lost because the defense is in direct conflict with the law.
Doesn’t it make a difference that they said they’d accept trannies who had gotten rid of their dicks? I would have thought they could argue they’re not discriminating based on gender identity, but purely on having a dick. I don’t know Canadian law, but is merely having a dick a protected characteristic? He can’t argue sex discrimination because he claims he’s not a man.
You mean at the airport?
Thanks, I just spat my drink. Gold!

Isn’t Sydney kind of infamous for its lunatic Trannies? Things like famous parades and such going back 50+ years.

Australia has plenty of pervy and litigious trannies - perhaps if you are an Ozzie you should take care of your local trash first? Just off the top of my head I can think of Mouncey and Clinch. I don’t suggest breaking any laws, but it’s a bit off to call Leafers pussies for tolerating Yaniv while his equivalents thrive in your own back yard... (ETA this comment intended for trusted herd, not RodgerDodger).