Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv "guys love our lesbian bodies"
kiwifarms.net
Happy International Mxn's Day lads. Canada's best.
1605808839433.png

Nice to see yaniv embracing "Movember".

edited to add:
yaniv apparently threatening Chris Elston, again, this time for not asking permission to use his pic. Erm, the photographer has copyright jonny, not you.
1605824472791.png

Ooh, fists this time, mxn to mxn.

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Happy International Mxn's Day lads. Canada's best.
View attachment 1737528
Nice to see yaniv embracing "Movember".

edited to add:
yaniv apparently threatening Chris Elston, again, this time for not asking permission to use his pic. Erm, the photographer has copyright jonny, not you.
View attachment 1738000
Ooh, fists this time, mxn to mxn.
Some grade A trolling right there.

Cynically Insane

They must have taken my marbles away
kiwifarms.net
Ignore if this is late/already been posted.
View attachment 1741930

Does anyone have a clue what this means, as in is this from jon boy asking for some sort of "leniency"/relaxing of? some sort of appeal? I did Google but I'm none the wiser.
That can be filed be either party, JY or the Crown to change the sentence. If filed by JY he is seeking to have conditions of his discharge removed, like possessing weapons or attending a mental health clinic. If filed by the crown, they are asking for additional restrictions like refraining from contacting children under the age of 16 on the internet or stop frivolously calling 911. Knowing who file the application will tell us if JY is asking for immediate discharge because of internet bollies or the crown and the town are getting aggressive.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
That can be filed be either party, JY or the Crown to change the sentence. If filed by JY he is seeking to have conditions of his discharge removed, like possessing weapons or attending a mental health clinic. If filed by the crown, they are asking for additional restrictions like refraining from contacting children under the age of 16 on the internet or stop frivolously calling 911. Knowing who file the application will tell us if JY is asking for immediate discharge because of internet bollies or the crown and the town are getting aggressive.
Thank you, appreciated.

This would be the dumbest fucking move ever. He's been convicted of a weapons possession charge, and his get-out-of-jail-free sentence includes a prohibition on possessing weapons legally for 48 months. There's evidence circulating of him making death threats and claims of possessing (illegally!) a handgun. The court will most certainly laugh at the fat turd before saying no - however, the huge risk is that the court imposes further restrictions or even utilizes the evidence to rescind the conditional discharge and put the fucker in jail. Using the claim "I need a gun to defend myself from bullies" will prevent fuckturd from being able to get a PAL in 2 years.

...or to ask for the court to rescind the conditional discharge due to breach of conditions.

If this is him doing the filing then where's his lawyer, surely he hasn't sanctioned this lunacy? - I know jon boy thinks he's Kavanagh QC but bloody hell.

I'm genuinely hoping the Crown is behind this, there's enough evidence online since this farce of yaniv's interpretation of "keeping the peace and (be of) good behaviour"...hell he couldn't even make it to the court's car park without gobbing off.

Last edited:

ComeGetSome

kiwifarms.net
That can be filed be either party, JY or the Crown to change the sentence. If filed by JY he is seeking to have conditions of his discharge removed, like possessing weapons or attending a mental health clinic.

This would be the dumbest fucking move ever. He's been convicted of a weapons possession charge, and his get-out-of-jail-free sentence includes a prohibition on possessing weapons legally for 48 months. There's evidence circulating of him making death threats and claims of possessing (illegally!) a handgun. The court will most certainly laugh at the fat turd before saying no - however, the huge risk is that the court imposes further restrictions or even utilizes the evidence to rescind the conditional discharge and put the fucker in jail. Using the claim "I need a gun to defend myself from bullies" will prevent fuckturd from being able to get a PAL in 2 years.

If filed by the crown, they are asking for additional restrictions like refraining from contacting children under the age of 16 on the internet or stop frivolously calling 911.

...or to ask for the court to rescind the conditional discharge due to breach of conditions.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
Wait, if Yaniv files this to get his sentence reduced, the Crown can actually just laugh at him and put up the mountains of evidence demonstrating that Yaniv is a violent idiot and say "actually we need a stricter sentence on this womxn" and the court would grant that? This shit can actually backfire against JY?
Sadly, The Crown has been relatively complicit in the antics of JJYS. IIRC it was a joint submission of Crown and Defence that lead to his conditional discharge in the first place.

My bet is, because JJYS plays the "protected class" card well with the Crown, he is going to ask for a full discharge because of some made up nonsense... too hard for a crippled lady to fight through plagues of Covid infected bullies to attend his probation meetings. With one year to live, the quality of his last few days are made heavy by the burden of this ordeal. Etc

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
MeowMix has a new article about JY's so-called friendship with Carlee (a young woman he harassed starting around 2015). It's a bizarre read and another good expose by MeowMix. More hard evidence that JY is bat shit insane and totally immoral - there's a lot of screenshots to back it all up. There's even some insight into Miriam and her twisted sister. Ironically at one point Miriam apparently discussed (with JY and Carlee) the importance of protecting ones reputation from the chaos of others. JY was dressing as a man during this time so Miriam probably thought there was still hope... only to find herself caught in Jon's perverted chaos. It shows that she's not completely delusional and worries about her sons reputation, although I think that ship has sailed.

Carlee Speaks Up!

Last edited:

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MeowMix has a new article about JY's so-called friendship with Carlee (a young woman he harassed starting around 2015). It's a bizarre read and another good expose by MeowMix. More hard evidence that JY is bat shit insane and totally immoral - there's a lot of screenshots to back it all up. There's even some insight into Miriam and her twisted sister. Ironically at one point Miriam apparently discussed (with JY and Carlee) the importance of protecting ones reputation from the chaos of others. JY was dressing as a man during this time so Miriam probably thought there was still hope... only to find herself caught in Jon's perverted chaos. It shows that she's not completely delusional and worries about her sons reputation, although I think that ship has sailed.

Carlee Speaks Up!
Screenshot-2020-11-25-140901.jpg

"This Halloween, I'm going as myself"

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
kiwifarms.net

Carlee Speaks Up!
:story::story::story:
notlikeotherguys.PNG