Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

theshep

True & Honest Fan
Getting a super painful elective surgery with the kind of intense follow-up self-care required by MtF GRS is a huge mistake for Jonny and he's going to be fucking miserable. Pain pills/suing for revision saga when?
Wasn't he trying to talk some girl into being there for him after surgery, to help with his recovery? I wonder what lie he spun to the clinic about who is going to look after him when he gets back home to BC. Miriam? lol.

"Mommy, can you please go and fetch my dilators?"
"Oy, vey."

As much as I would like to believe that the sexual danger, posed to young Canadian girls, has diminished by a few, mediocre inches, I do not think, for one moment, that Yaniv has undergone the fairytale transition from morbidly obese bullfrog, to healthy-at-any-size Disney princess.

For one thing, I find it hard to give credence to the possibility that he would pass even the most offhand psychological screening. Like a child begging their parents for a puppy, Yaniv might claim that he will take care of his pseudo vagina, and wash it everyday. However, if past behaviour is any indicator, whatever he ends up with down there is going to resemble one of the rivers in London that were once used as open sewers and repositories for dead dogs.

Even the worst kind of butcher surgeon, who gives absolutely no fucks, would surely cast a wary eye at Yaniv's litany of litigation and consider the likelihood that he will end up on the wrong end of a lawsuit.

On a personal note, I still have trouble believing that Yaniv is genuinely trans. He combines the aggression of an elephant in musth with the sexual naivety of someone who learned everything they know about sex from reading Enid Blyton books. I believe that he still wants to stick his penis into an unwilling victim, though maybe he is insane and desperate enough to think that the only thing holding him back sexually is the absence of a vagina. I strongly maintain that his best hope of hooking up with someone even remotely human, would be to give Russell Greer a bell.

Until I stare into the unfathomable, Lovecraftian horror that is Yaniv's vagina (full frontal; none of this penis tucked between the legs nonsense) I am going to call this latest flight to the clinic a consultation; a prelude to more guileless maneuvering, where he can claim female status, as he is slowly inserted, like a human tampon, into the Canadian penal system.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
Question: in GRS, do they not also remove the scrotum and testicles?

If his gonads are gone, the he is essentially a Gelding. There would likely be some behavioral changes to come. Not the least of which are a massive reduction in sex drive.

JJYS has only two motivations in life. Sex, and easy money. If the sex motivation goes away, we will know it soon enough.

Our children may be safer for this.

KiwiFuzz

True and Honest Sarlacc
Question: in GRS, do they not also remove the scrotum and testicles?

I think he's already on androgen blockers.

Not an endocrinologist, don't play one on TV, but my understanding is that it's the blockers that turn some troons from chubby eggs to deathfat merengues.

With the mechanism being that it's the T that helps burn calories and maintain muscle tone. It's why a man can lose 20 pounds in 2 months by hitting the gym and cutting calories by 20%, but women's bodies react like it's the Pleistocene and every ounce of fat is needed for warmth. But for the troons, once the T is gone, those pizza roll calories go right to flab.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
I think he's already on androgen blockers.

Not an endocrinologist, don't play one on TV, but my understanding is that it's the blockers that turn some troons from chubby eggs to deathfat merengues.

With the mechanism being that it's the T that helps burn calories and maintain muscle tone. It's why a man can lose 20 pounds in 2 months by hitting the gym and cutting calories by 20%, but women's bodies react like it's the Pleistocene and every ounce of fat is needed for warmth. But for the troons, once the T is gone, those pizza roll calories go right to flab.
I have difficulty believing that he is taking androgen blockers for several reasons.

1) He would have to pay for them out of pocket.

2) I doubt he could resist posting pics of his prescription pills to the assorted make-believe girlfriends online. I'm sure he would have shown Sara these. He showed her the invoice from his Spermcicle storage.

3) He would surely have included mention of this medicine in his meandering grievance against the RCMP for his 2 hour hold. He mentioned Orange Juice several times.

4) They would have come up in the rather open-source medical tome that was submitted in the Physio suit.

5) There is no way he would take anything that got in the way if his fapping to the thought of bedding young girls.

5) He would use them as an excuse for any and all abhorrent behavior.

The only evidence I can see that he is on them are his brief and nonspecific claim. And that he's fat.

Arguments against his brief and nonspecific claim he was on them are as follows: he wanted to get into Sara's pants

Arguments against androgen blockers causing his weight gain are as follows: Diabetes, Quiznos, lack of self control, bad genetics, and finally, being a fetid pig.

So unless I'm missing some evidence, I think it is unlikely he is on androgen blockers.

Jwhy

A different kind of idol
I'm agnostic on this one, too. I don't want to see photographic evidence, but I do want one of y'all to see photographic evidence and report back.
You won't have to wait long, if it's real then Yaniv won't be able to resist sending a picture of it to an underage girl.

The one and only reason this guy will chop his dick off is so he can finally shove tampons up his cunt
I know enough of biology to know that if he tried that he would have to rip it in a way that leaves a huge ass hole. And considering how microscopic his penis is I think it's more probable he would just stab that zone entirely like Chris did

I'm having trouble mentally modeling how this sexuality works. He has a sex drive that makes him want to put his egg shaped dick into little girls. Removing the egg shaped mini-peen to further his sexual identity removes his ability to actually get off, doesn't it? Because the fake vadge will just be an internal catcher's mitt/tampon storage compartment.

I'm having trouble mentally modeling how this sexuality works. He has a sex drive that makes him want to put his egg shaped dick into little girls. Removing the egg shaped mini-peen to further his sexual identity removes his ability to actually get off, doesn't it? Because the fake vadge will just be an internal catcher's mitt/tampon storage compartment.
You've officially put more thought into it than he has.