Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

What clinic would put an obese person under for elective surgery? Anesthesia is risky as it is. Morbid obesity can and will lead to poor wound healing,

The Hambeast is a shambling tableau of surgical contraindications at the best of times, but any surgical center that is performing such complicated elective surgeries during a fucking pandemic needs to seriously re-evaluate themselves. I certainly wouldn't want to be the anesthesiologist who puts my malpractice insurance on the line for someone like Johnny.

The Hambeast is a shambling tableau of surgical contraindications at the best of times, but any surgical center that is performing such complicated elective surgeries during a fucking pandemic needs to seriously re-evaluate themselves. I certainly wouldn't want to be the anesthesiologist who puts my malpractice insurance on the line for someone like Johnny.
If he dies you think his mom is going to sue? Bitch gonna celebrate.

KiwiFuzz

True and Honest Sarlacc
I thought JY was recently charged with assault in December. I don’t know anything about the Canadian court system, but is it legal to travel during this process? He hasn’t been sentenced yet,...

If only someone were to make the accusation that he was fleeing justice...

Reddit has extensive threads about Brassard, the surgeon there. Some people are apparently happy, some notsomuch.
"I will never be able to have sex again and I’m still trying to figure out how to live with the trauma of my surgery. He refuses to help the local medical team who are tying to figure out what’s wrong with me and his literal response to them was, “My patients don’t get complications. Send her to a clinic”.

I’m nine months post-op and I’ve had to stop dilating completely, I’ve been on and off antibiotics for the past 5 months, and most of my clitoris necrotized and fell off in the early recovery period (something that was confirmed by my gynaecologist but of course denied by Brassard)."

Dead.

EDIT: Imagine if you would for one second, that the money you pay in taxes was being used for a surgery for someone else where the outcome involved this string of words: most of my clitoris necrotized and fell off .

KiwiFuzz

True and Honest Sarlacc
EDIT: Imagine if you would for one second, that the money you pay in taxes was being used for a surgery for someone else where the outcome involved this string of words: most of my clitoris necrotized and fell off .

A big chunk (as it were) of my peak trans was realizing that SRS is experimental, essentially unlicensed, totally gruesome, and prone to horrific complications. All so you can have a mangled dickhead which you may or may not be able to coom with and a germy hole which some dude may or may not be able to fit his dick into.

So I wish Tranniv all the best in this process!

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
Will leftovers from the surgery be treated as biohazards?

I still don't believe it
Reminds me of the old joke about the Mohel at the Brit Milah when the sandek asks him, “wadda we do wit the oyrl?” And the Mohel say his brother in law made a wallet with the skins, and the sandek says “just a wallet?” and the Mohel says ” oi but such a wallet when you stroke it it becomes a briefcase“.
This episode of The Catskills was brought to you by someone who should know better.