Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
I call BS on the surgery, he is too fat. It would be too risky... unless he found some shit surgeon to do it.
I agree. Don't you think he'd be talking about about his "coin slot pussy" by now? He can't keep his fat mouth shut about anything. My guess is he either didn't have the surgery, or he actually had it and there were enough serous complications that are keeping him from gloating. Some of the horror stories I've read from that clinic are insane - like surgically applied clits necrotizing and falling off in the bandages.

Last edited:
The Bariatric Surgery industry waves Hi.

Bariatric surgeons mandate weight loss pre surgery and use specialized equipment and staff trained in bariatrics. SRS is not the same thing. They’re not even comparable, and my 600 lb life has shown several problems post op, like Kandi and Brandi. One of them had a blood clot, and dr Now has appeared on camera performing ivc filter placement for dvts.

And for a colon graft mtf srs, the max bmi is 23

Last edited:
I still don't believe he got his weenie wacked off.
The silence from him is odd tho.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if this was another troll on JY?
The mis delivered letter from the GRS that went to LR
How long before he can take a cross country flight after the surgery?
Wouldn't he need a local Doc for his aftercare? I can't see him flying anywhere for checkups.
No mention of who will care for him once he's home. Has anyone been checking on MY?
We know he's a pussy with pain, calling the Doc for a popped zit.
Our boy doesn't have the self control to have kept his mouth shut about anything, getting his coin slot installed would be shouted from the rooftops.
Catfished again? The letter was bait for an interview or similar, & he was given some BS reason why it could only be conducted by e-mail.Nothing is out of the realm of possibilities with our boy.

It seems the consensus is that it's bullshit. If it is, & he was catfished, will he try & play it off like he did sara?

I bet the movie Carrie is a fav of his

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
I'm not buying it..."i'll be off twatter a couple days"..& 1st posts after that are attacks on others & threats to sue.
Is he home? Can LR check?

ETA.... I'll lay 3:1 odds it's BS
They claim they have someone inside the clinic that has absolute proof.

I still don't by it. MM isn't the most reliable (outside of being very adept at staying abreast of court filings). LR is the only source I really trust.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
MeowMix is becoming a lowkey cow themselves, so forgive me if I don't take their word as the truth.
They were good when they worked as an information aggregator. It is when there were lol lulls that MM tried to fill with their own content that they turned south.

During a lol blackout period they were almost as desperate for content as Buzzfeed.

I was waiting for a "which Yaniv catfish are you" quiz after several days of old news Listicles

They were good when they worked as an information aggregator. It is when there were lol lulls that MM tried to fill with their own content that they turned south.

During a lol blackout period they were almost as desperate for content as Buzzfeed.

I was waiting for a "which Yaniv catfish are you" quiz after several days of old news Listicles

Thanks for the idea! We'll try to incorporate this in the coming weeks.

I'm having trouble mentally modeling how this sexuality works. He has a sex drive that makes him want to put his egg shaped dick into little girls. Removing the egg shaped mini-peen to further his sexual identity removes his ability to actually get off, doesn't it? Because the fake vadge will just be an internal catcher's mitt/tampon storage compartment.
HE wants to become the little girl. That's how autogynephilia is.