Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Surely Yaniv hasn't actually gone and gotten himself de-choaded?

I thought the funniest thing we had to look forward to was his tantrum when he realised that him building up his troon armour means that even if he's convicted on any of his myriad charges there's no way a bunch of vulnerable women will be locked up with him.

But this? If it's true, whoever said they could see Yaniv's mental state declining faster than ever would be totally right.

Good grief, might he actually be so desperate to escape the disaster of a life he's created for himself that he's worked himself into a shoot and trooned out all the way?

Nah, as soon as the doctor told him that even with an open wound cut into his groin the bleeding wouldn't count as having an actual period Yaniv would have been on the first plane back home.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
MeowMix is becoming a lowkey cow themselves, so forgive me if I don't take their word as the truth.
Agreed, I think this whole GRS is a troll, maybe done by Yanniv himself.

First, the "proof" it was happening was a letter that was "accidently" delivered to Langley Resident, like how often does that happen that you got sent the wrong letter months/years after moving into a place, and that letter just so happened to be a steaming pile of gossip in the form of a neovag. I think Yanniv mailed that letter to LR, no idea why, perhaps as a "haha I fooled you" or some kind of entrapment?

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
Isn't Yaniv still figuring out who LR is? Mailing letters one at a time until the info leaks is a good strategy... almost too good for Yaniv to come up with it.
An accidental delivery is highly plausible.

Canada Post hired a massive number of temporary postal delivery workers to handle the combined Christmas Surge and the increase in online shopping due to Covid. I recall reading that 30% of their staff were temps in November.

The letter itself was ambiguous about the nature of the appointment. It could have been a consult. It could have been for full GRS. It could have been for a preop physical. Who knows.

What we do know is JJYS's penchant for histrionics. He went off on his simple nevus removal like it was a Battlefield amputation in Civil War conditions.

What we do know is GRS is not covered under Canadian healthcare, so JJYS would have to pay for it. The surgery is very expensive. JJYS is very poor... can't even afford the cost of a Saul Goodman.

What we do know is that JJYS can't keep his cards low for longer than a few days.

What we do know is that JJYS is obsessed with over-sharing all things sexual online.

And what we do know is that JJYS is obsessed, like completely obsessed, with sex. That isn't someone who would get their gonads and penis removed. JJYS wouldn't give up orgasms for life. Zero chance.

IF we are wrong, and he did do it, then everything we think we know about JJYS and his MO needs to be reexamined

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
What we do know is GRS is not covered under Canadian healthcare, so JJYS would have to pay for it. The surgery is very expensive. JJYS is very poor... can't even afford the cost of a Saul Goodman.
are we certain about this one? I'd be surprised if it wasn't covered.... but if not I suspect the clinic has a financing company they can offer to their lower income patients.

Is it just me or does Meow Mix get way too close to the poo? Perhaps I'm looking at it from a Kiwi perspective, where we don't go cow tipping or touch the poo itself and just leave the cow to its own undoing. I guess circumstances are a bit different when the cow is a known nonce and MM may be the only thing preventing Jon from endangering a child because the local police sure as fuck aren't doing anything. But some of their posts are a bit autistic and call things way too early to get people riled up.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
Is it just me or does Meow Mix get way too close to the poo? Perhaps I'm looking at it from a Kiwi perspective, where we don't go cow tipping or touch the poo itself and just leave the cow to its own undoing. I guess circumstances are a bit different when the cow is a known nonce and MM may be the only thing preventing Jon from endangering a child because the local police sure as fuck aren't doing anything. But some of their posts are a bit autistic and call things way too early to get people riled up.
Their fundraiser, their merch?
Leigh was an example.
It was also the mix that was 1st reporting on his surgery happening about this time.
I think they've been played, with poo all over their hands.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
Upon Googling, it turns out it IS covered. Further, in BC there are virtually no hurdles to jump to get it done. Go figure.

I hadn't researched it but that was my impression. They've made it incredibly easy. I think "self-identifying" as a specific gender is the biggest hurdle a person has to jump these days. Chris Elston's (the guy jy threatened) big deal is how easy it is for underage children to get puberty blockers prescribed to them in BC based on their own self identification. I could be wrong, but I think BC kids and their doctors can even go around dissenting parents to get these medications. Its an unhealthy situation on many different levels.... another symptom of a very ill society.

edit: despite how easy it is to be approved for the surgery in BC I still don't believe JY has been castrated. there's too many loose threads that currently don't make sense which leads me to believe it's not JY's axe wound that stinks like fish... it's the whole story that's fishy.

Last edited:
Read his last claims against the RCMP... He was severely injured in an auto accident this past summer.
Screw the rest of his health issues...
Would they operate if he was still recovering from the crash?
If he's healthy enought for surgery, then his claims against the RCMP are BS.
I'm still callin BS on the surgery... 3:1 odds

I notice comments on his twatter are pretty much zilch lately

Patricia Highsmith

Getting away with murder.
Read his last claims against the RCMP... He was severely injured in an auto accident this past summer.
Screw the rest of his health issues...
Would they operate if he was still recovering from the crash?
If he's healthy enought for surgery, then his claims against the RCMP are BS.
I'm still callin BS on the surgery... 3:1 odds

I notice comments on his twatter are pretty much zilch lately
They’re probably not reading KF so even though he looks like a floater his vitals might be ok. He’s a wuss, so the whole thing is unlikely. He’ll peel a bandaid off his choad whilst live streaming and show some kid his “clitoris”.

Schrödinger's cat was conceived during 1935. Given that the longest-living domestic feline on record survived for 38 years, the debate around whether the animal is alive or dead has long ago been settled by the indifferent forces of nature. In my opinion Yaniv's cock is an appropriate [current year] substitute, as it is likely to exist in a superposition for some time to come, either as Yawweh intended it, or inverted into a truncated ashtray of a vagina, in which he can stub-out tampons to his enlarged heart's content.

I remain skeptical. Although Yaniv has been trying to get somebody to touch his penis for a while, I do not believe that he is brave enough to resort to gender reassignment surgery in order to realise this long-held ambition. Furthermore, even in the wokers paradise that is Canada, it seems unlikely that GRS would be carried out with the same level of safeguarding as the suicide booths in Futurama.

Assuming Yaniv does claim to have had the chop, we only have his word for it. He may decide to keep mum on the issue, basking in his fetid groinal miasma, mistaking it for an air of mystique. Then it becomes a waiting game. Eventually he will surrender to his unsavory urges and an image of whatever he has down there will end up in some poor teenager's private messages, and will thereafter work its way here via the capillary action of the internet.

Between Meowmix and Yaniv, it is hard to tell who is catfishing who at this point. However, no-one should underestimate the base cunning of the tampon king of Langley, who had the wit to use the Canadian legal system as a tool for small-time extortion, and who has occasionally been able to worm his way into the lives of vulnerable persons who he encountered on social media. Had he lived in the medieval age he would have been portrayed by monks, in the bestiaries of the period, as wearing curly shoes and some kind of knavish hat. There would have been folk tales where he would have been depicted spiriting children away in a sack to his lair in a swamp. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that an accident with a time machine in the next few years, that catapults Yaniv and his mother in the fogbound realm of pre-history, is responsible for the myth of the Grendel.

I attribute Yaniv's relatively a low profile of late as an attempt to stay out of trouble until his looming legal problems are behind him. The defamation lawsuits he has been threatening will be dependent upon his targets wanting to settle the matter quickly. He clearly lacks the resources to go the distance with these actions. A full court case would potentially make his well-documented sexual overtures towards minors a matter public record, effectively rendering him a social pariah, a permanent burden of the state, and also a potential person of interest whenever a sex crime is committed within his locality.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
Wasn't he trying to talk some girl into being there for him after surgery, to help with his recovery? I wonder what lie he spun to the clinic about who is going to look after him when he gets back home to BC. Miriam? lol.

"Mommy, can you please go and fetch my dilators?"
"Oy, vey."

How much do we have to pay said girl to smear a MRSA culture into the wound in Minecraft?

Last edited: