Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Just a boring name

Jesstified Ancient of MuuMuu from Mancland
Is it just me or does Meow Mix get way too close to the poo? Perhaps I'm looking at it from a Kiwi perspective, where we don't go cow tipping or touch the poo itself and just leave the cow to its own undoing. I guess circumstances are a bit different when the cow is a known nonce and MM may be the only thing preventing Jon from endangering a child because the local police sure as fuck aren't doing anything. But some of their posts are a bit autistic and call things way too early to get people riled up.
I stopped following them when they posted details of the underage girls' TikTok accounts without censoring out the children's names or photos.

Anyone who favours getting in quick with "news" over children's privacy has their priorities messed up, in my opinion.

I know they eventually changed it, but the fact that they didn't even think about blurring it out in the first place was really irresponsible.

Did MeowMix get Jon a big payout by publishing the photos and claims from the GRS clinic employee? Is this latest lawsuit about that release?
The period is from January 2019 to present so it's a pretty wide net. It's Fraser Health so it's his regional provider.

Basically it looks like he got one of those class action lawsuit notifications that says, "your data may have been breeched" except he copy and pasted it to make it a single suit for himself.

Troonos

Regrettable Cake Farts
The period is from January 2019 to present so it's a pretty wide net. It's Fraser Health so it's his regional provider.

Basically it looks like he got one of those class action lawsuits that says, "your data may have been breeched" except he copy and pasted it to make it a single suit for himself.
Holy crap, that's even more retarded than I thought it could be.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
Oh dear and not even the basic courtesy of source/crediting the author either.

Does anyone know if what he has done is legal?
mewomix is claiming some of what he plagiarized was pulled directly from a law journal and potentially falls under some type of copyright infringement. more interesting is the fact that the work he plagiarized from the law journal was authored by one of the lawyers who defended the physiotherapist against JY's claims regarding the broken table. what a fucking clown! hopefully they send him a letter.

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv - Lovin' my cute coin-slot vagina
mewomix is claiming some of what he plagiarized was pulled directly from a law journal and potentially falls under some type of copyright infringement. more interesting is the fact that the work he plagiarized from the law journal was authored by one of the lawyers who defended the physiotherapist against JY's claims regarding the broken table. what a fucking clown! hopefully they send him a letter.
"govern yourself accordingly"

pr3nt177

jonathan yaniv - Lovin' my cute coin-slot vagina
The physio table lawyer(s) who jonny browbeat down from $35K to the confidential & "considerable amount" of $2500 are hiring.
1611280464151.png

He's claimed he's looking for employment so his money problems may soon be over.

Maurice Caine

The 60's were fun but now I'm paying for it
Surely Yaniv hasn't actually gone and gotten himself de-choaded?

I thought the funniest thing we had to look forward to was his tantrum when he realised that him building up his troon armour means that even if he's convicted on any of his myriad charges there's no way a bunch of vulnerable women will be locked up with him.

But this? If it's true, whoever said they could see Yaniv's mental state declining faster than ever would be totally right.

Good grief, might he actually be so desperate to escape the disaster of a life he's created for himself that he's worked himself into a shoot and trooned out all the way?

Nah, as soon as the doctor told him that even with an open wound cut into his groin the bleeding wouldn't count as having an actual period Yaniv would have been on the first plane back home.
Society treats women too lightly nowadays, now if they knew there's a possibility to get locked up with that thing...