Megathread Jonathan Yaniv / Jessica Yaniv / @trustednerd / trustednerd.com / JY Knows It / JY British Columbia - General Discussion - No JY social media updates/discussion

Orion Balls Deux

Macho Mochi Man!
kiwifarms.net
And prepared in a kitchen containing seafood. The stupid lying about his allergies wanker
You act like cooks hearing about allergies don't take them seriously. If he said he was allergic to seafood at any time while ordering, you can bet your best boots those cooks made sure he wouldn't catch a reaction. No one (in the restaurant, in this case) needs the trauma (or the inevitable lawsuit.)

pr3nt177

yaniv. Official sources stated this is true
kiwifarms.net
You act like cooks hearing about allergies don't take them seriously. If he said he was allergic to seafood at any time while ordering, you can bet your best boots those cooks made sure he wouldn't catch a reaction. No one (in the restaurant, in this case) needs the trauma (or the inevitable lawsuit.)
That might well be but the point is in yaniv's case here he hasn't got allergies. His Drs have tested him and told him he hasn't, yet he still carries on with the farce for attention and because he thinks it makes him special in some way...even to the point of wanting an EpiPen.

He claims to have an allergy to chlorine yet gets in a pool, sits by a pool, walks along a pool side. He claims he has a life-threatening seafood allergy (even a morsel could kill him, so he claimed) yet ate some and had no effects etc etc etc.

He's a munchie - has ever known illness, disease, allergy known to man.

Last edited:

Mia Zapata's Ghost

kiwifarms.net
That's what makes him even worse. Cooking for allergies means cleaning your whole setup, using a separate set of utensils, and avoiding any pre-prepared ingredients that might have been in contact with the allergen. It's not "just don't add the seafood". He's actively hindering their production.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what makes him even worse. Cooking for allergies means cleaning your whole setup, using a separate set of utensils, and avoiding any pre-prepared ingredients that might have been in contact with the allergen. It's not "just don't add the seafood". He's actively hindering their production.

Don't worry, I am sure he dosen't waste the time of the cooks at the restaurants he eats at/orders from telling them he's allergic, if it will slow down the time it takes to deliver food to shovel into his maw. His 'allergies' only come up when he can use them to hang himself on a cross with along with his other 'disabilities'.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net

There's different levels of allergies though, but if Yaniv were super duper srsly allergic to seafood, they wouldn't eat out at Red Lobster. Not just due to the risk of cross contamination in the kitchen while cooking, what if the bin of sautéed chicken breasts or blanched sides were touched with gloved hands that previously touched seafood? Is a prep cook going to switch gloves between each item and clean the station?

Let's Find Out!

How's the view from sugar heaven, bitch?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allergies are strange. I have a son that's allergic to chicken, even to the point of preparing food on something that has had chicken on it. Even chicken dander, drive by a chicken ranch & he can re-act.

BUT....He can eat eggs...go figger :/
Apparently the lack of egg allergy is common in poultry meat allergies??

I had to go and do a bit of research because I was curious as to what could cause such a thing... I know that there's a tick that can induce meat allergy with its bite (Lone Star tick, alpha-gal syndrome) but that's a reaction to mammalian meat (beef and pork, mostly).

Anyway, poultry allergy, fascinating! Is he allergic to turkey or duck as well?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4861744/

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
FSF (Freak Show Friday)

The years have not been nice to our boy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-09 Picture10 png (PNG Image, 489 × 710 pixels).png
    Screenshot_2021-04-09 Picture10 png (PNG Image, 489 × 710 pixels).png
    101 KB · Views: 70

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry, I am sure he dosen't waste the time of the cooks at the restaurants he eats at/orders from telling them he's allergic, if it will slow down the time it takes to deliver food to shovel into his maw. His 'allergies' only come up when he can use them to hang himself on a cross with along with his other 'disabilities'.
If you're planning on hanging Yanny the Tranny from a cross you better make sure and bring the "SuperDuty/Fully Militarized" model with you.....

Well I've never met a sane one. But I have encountered a few who's mental malfunctions were mostly inward facing self destructive. And less likely to annoy the neighbors the way our well documented A listers do.
Nopes. Every one I've ever encountered was a full-on aggressive cry-bully psychopath. I wish they'd all just turn inwards and kill themselves quietly..