Jonathan Yaniv v. Morgane Oger - We all knew Johnny was obsessed with Ronan

just a banana

spudlike qualities
kiwifarms.net
Here's a bit of back and forth. Ogre vs. Yaniv and sock puppet. Ogre was communicating with "Amanda" when JY popped in.

Attachments

malucifer

kiwifarms.net
Here's a bit of back and forth. Ogre vs. Yaniv and sock puppet. Ogre was communicating with "Amanda" when JY popped in.

What a lunatic
:story:

[Link][Archive]
Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 11.47.31 PM.png

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
The "I know you are, but what am I?" showdown of all showdowns. I hope the BC justice system is ready for what's coming, because it 100% deserves to deal with this.
JY's said he's filed at least three more tribunal complaints, one against the Beauties of Five Continents pageant with offices in Vancouver, one against Whatcott, one against an unnamed beautician whom he accuses of not consenting to give him a facial after they said they'd give his mom one. I wonder what would happen if Devyn just said fine JY, you can sue for social change but there won't be any money in it for you.

Like most other people claiming it's not about the money but about how "this shouldn't happen to anyone else," I suspect JY might go away.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "I know you are, but what am I?" showdown of all showdowns. I hope the BC justice system is ready for what's coming, because it 100% deserves to deal with this.
And Oger and Yaniv deserve each other most of all. I could not think of a more perfect curse on Oger than having the ultimate litigious batshit tranny psycho he enabled on his ass. It’s poetic justice for real.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893874
Translation- discredit all other negative opinions of yaniv before I stopped supporting him and started pulling him up on his shit online for woke points. What a pile of garbage.

Orange//Net

Offically doxxed by the Antifa Furry Army
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893874
Except the pedo evidence didn't originate from here, we just repost it and archive it on separate archiving websites which have nothing to with us evil transphobes.

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893874
Those poor Asian kiwi farmers. Leave kiwifarm alone you bullies.

L

LX 744

kiwifarms.net
What is it with these troons hating on Asians?
Jealousy

Many Asian cultures have ancient traditions of a third gender, a catch all category for gender non conforming individuals.

Highly effeminate male homosexuals or very butch Lesbians, as well as gender dysphorics taking the Identity or traditional roles of the third gender wasn't necessarily frowned upon unless it violated a religious gender taboo (No female monks or male nuns).

They were generally treated as second class citizens, relegated to service industry, prostitution or entertainment jobs, but on more than one occasion they have made lasting impact on culture, like Kabuki theater in Japan which was started as a series of ribald plays in which a woman would dress up as a handsome male and seduce an unknowing woman, leading up to the comedic reveal of a lack of male organs.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 893874
Forget about the women in danger, I'm the center of attention.

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net

What a piece of shit. Still defends Yaniv. Atleast it came out of his mouth finally.

On the Archive link theres a based Troon that comment on her article I didnt see in my original twitter visit. Is it just me or is Twitter impossible to navigate? I lose track of a lot of comments and the threads branch out endlessly.

EDIT: BONUS. It warms my heart that Oger is such a nauseating person that even the troons are starting to think it's gone too far and are coming out to put a stop to it.

Attachments

Last edited:

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What a piece of shit. Still defends Yaniv. Atleast it came out of his mouth finally.

On the Archive link theres a based Troon that comment on her article I didnt see in my original twitter visit. Is it just me or is Twitter impossible to navigate? I lose track of a lot of comments and the threads branch out endlessly.

EDIT: BONUS. It warms my heart that Oger is such a nauseating person that even the troons are starting to think it's gone too far and are coming out to put a stop to it.
What a scumbag. Here's the context:

Screenshot_20190829-210443~2.pngScreenshot_20190829-210451~2.png

Repulsive absolute scumbag.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino