Jonathan Yaniv v. Morgane Oger - We all knew Johnny was obsessed with Ronan

sixthwave

Here for the ☕️
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
1. Kiwifarm is absolutely a source of truth. Flip through any of the threads with CREDIBLE evidence of Yaniv's tirade of horror.
2. You were on the record around election time when your Twitter blew up for supporting a predator
3. No it fucking didn't. It WAS ALL RIGHT HERE.
4. Blah blah blah
5. Not all of us are anti-trans, we're anti-predator, big difference.

sperginity

de-log your meat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I try to keep the OP of the oger thread updated, but there hasn't been any news about anything legal. It really seems like it was just a cease and desist letter.

I can't help but imagine that it would really piss Oger off if his thread got moved onto this sub forum. Worth thinking about, perhaps.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I try to keep the OP of the oger thread updated, but there hasn't been any news about anything legal. It really seems like it was just a cease and desist letter.

I can't help but imagine that it would really piss Oger off if his thread got moved onto this sub forum. Worth thinking about, perhaps.

Yes, I fully endorse this. Anything he's done in current year, two thirds over, is adjacent to Yaniv.

Speaking of which, @sperginity, almost time for Miss September. So many Yaniv shots to choose from at this point; I hope you will consider it!

L

LX 744

kiwifarms.net
I second this Idea. The Idea of Rogaine getting his manties in a twist over the "microaggression" of restructuring farm subforums amuses me greatly. Especially if marked as an orbiter, denoting his subordinate nature to yaniv. Might even be enough to get a strongly worded letter sent to OPL

BlueCoal

kiwifarms.net
I second this Idea. The Idea of Rogaine getting his manties in a twist over the "microaggression" of restructuring farm subforums amuses me greatly. Especially if marked as an orbiter, denoting his subordinate nature to yaniv. Might even be enough to get a strongly worded letter sent to OPL

Well if theres anything I've noticed about Morgane is he doesn't have a soul or any original ideas of his own. Hes probably never felt like a women but figured enough guys were doing it now that he can turn his secret crossdressing into a fulltime career. He was probably fairly untouchable until recently and only because he was slimy enough to get in when no one wanted to rock the troonboat too hard, til Yaniv broke in the news that is. If you try to get him to empathize or show his personal or moral side of any topic he just disapppears from the conversation or just says "its the law". He only knows how to play the system but thankfully its started to show signs of stress.

Edit: To be fair he seeems like a very unlikeable person, and he probably had a really hard time making friends growing up. So now that hes finally "liked" he's having a hard time coming to terms with going back to being universally disliked. Atleast in Canada youre sort of forced to be nice to him as long as hes a troon. Publically at least.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been preparing a lengthy dissertation on how I feel about Morgane Oger and I dearly hope my fellow Kiwis and any interested visitors come to get the streight dope on the whole Jessica Yaniv case can take the time to read and fully absorb what I have to say here. So without further ado, here we go.

Fuck the Rogaine Ogre. Fuck him right in his dirty trans-trender manhole with big black circumcised niggercock.

Thank you for your time and attention. Rebuttals will be thoughtfully addressed.

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
1567538634659.png

Mattress

kiwifarms.net
I recall general surprise / amazement when Ogre put out an article decrying Yaniv. There was no sense at all that anything of that sort would be coming from Ogre, who - IIRC - had been almost totally silent (and sometimes apparently supportive) of Yaniv though many others had long been calling him - and his predatory behaviour - out.

I’m struggling to place the date of the first Ogre anti-yanny article here, but is my memory really that far out?! This tweet looks absolutely bonkers.

Reactions: TheBlackVolga

2nd_time_user

Equitably diffident
kiwifarms.net
I recall general surprise / amazement when Ogre put out an article decrying Yaniv. There was no sense at all that anything of that sort would be coming from Ogre, who - IIRC - had been almost totally silent (and sometimes apparently supportive) of Yaniv though many others had long been calling him - and his predatory behaviour - out.

I’m struggling to place the date of the first Ogre anti-yanny article here, but is my memory really that far out?! This tweet looks absolutely bonkers.

Around April 15.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Some people were surprised, but I think a bigger chunk of people saw it as a very straightforwardly cynical move on Oger's part. Oger saw the writing on the wall and realized he had to cut yaniv loose to save his own ass. Maybe people were surprised that Yaniv's behavior got bad enough that he forced oger to cut him loose, but I don't think they were surprised at Oger himself making that decision. Oger was climbing the ladder of a major political party, so he's got at least a little snakelike cunning.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some people were surprised, but I think a bigger chunk of people saw it as a very straightforwardly cynical move on Oger's part. Oger saw the writing on the wall and realized he had to cut yaniv loose to save his own ass. Maybe people were surprised that Yaniv's behavior got bad enough that he forced oger to cut him loose, but I don't think they were surprised at Oger himself making that decision. Oger was climbing the ladder of a major political party, so he's got at least a little snakelike cunning.

Yaniv is Darth Maul to Oger's Darth Sidious. Oger is the real Big Boss of Canadian Troonism. As Null may very well one day say "It ain't urver until it's Oger"

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this real or does the child predator who wants to force women to wax hairy balls support Vancouver Rape Relief?
Or is Yaniv just trying to save face after being called out by Morgane Oger for being a predator by calling Oger out for the same?

Probably just desperate virtue signalling as well as a chance to get a dig at Oger while he was at it.

For the former Jonnny boy, it's FAR too late for that. For the latter, carry on. Fuck the Rogaine Ogre.

Norman B. Normal

I probably shouldn't be here.
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv, if you really want to get Oger's goat, you should make a big hefty donation to Vancouver Rape Relief and let Oger know about it. Imagine the fireworks!
Is this real or does the child predator who wants to force women to wax hairy balls support Vancouver Rape Relief?
Or is Yaniv just trying to save face after being called out by Morgane Oger for being a predator by calling Oger out for the same?
Holy shit, did I actually hit upon something with my casual shitposting?? This...this power, what must I do to use it responsibly? Help me, Uncle Ben!

Tranny Dick Noballs

Seedless grapes!
kiwifarms.net
There was a time when I thought Jonathan would be a passing fad, a kind of David S Gallant kind of troon, but after following this subforum for the last few months, I can honestly say, he's a special kind of delight. He's the kind of lolcow I wish Brianna Wu could have been - instead of just being a ghastly towering ogre.

Thank you Jonathan! I will be voting for you for lolcow of the year!