Jonathan Yaniv v. Morgane Oger - We all knew Johnny was obsessed with Ronan

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Seems these two luvvies can't behave in a lady-like manner, so macho. :lit:

1578068733427.png

archive: http://archive.md/prRLZ

Due to yaniv's incoherent tweets, I'm not sure if he's threatening action due to the use of "predator" or "sock puppets". There have been thousands of tweets/articles accusing yaniv of either/both yet he big-boy threatens in this instance. Must be that time of month, again. smh.

I hope yaniv pursues the "predator" side of things, a juicy can of worms.

pr3nt177

"I'm a hardcore girl"
kiwifarms.net
Fat boy is awake and makes his first Oger attack of the day.

1578320740399.png

archive: http://archive.md/WDiMA

2 ugly blokes arguing over a female beauty pageant. ;)

This is the nail in the coffin for beauty pageants. They were waning in popularity already, now just a hellscape of gay men fighting over who is a better woman. Fits the idea I had about how pageants must go...

I've nothing against beauty comps, I never watch them but if women want to enter then fair enough, each to their own.

If these freaks want to feel like Cinderella then let them organise and fund their own contests, keep all the freaks together. Biker Bob can sashay in his heels and micro bikini to his heart's content and enjoy all the pervy adulation he feels he deserves.

It's just one more thing these loser incels want to gate crash and dominate.

Last edited:

Sevenatenine

kiwifarms.net
Fat boy is awake and makes his first Oger attack of the day.

View attachment 1085314
archive: http://archive.md/WDiMA

2 ugly blokes arguing over a female beauty pageant. ;)
This is the nail in the coffin for beauty pageants. They were waning in popularity already, now just a hellscape of gay men fighting over who is a better woman. Fits the idea I had about how pageants must go...

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pageants have mostly been gay guys coaching girls to win anyway. Guess they've decided they don't need a proxy anymore. They can just wear the heels and bikinis themselves.

I hope they are filled with men like Yaniv parading around as if they were the very paragons of feminine beauty. It would be hilarious to watch their "gender euphoria" on display in the swimsuit competition.

RibbedCondominium

kiwifarms.net
Ugh. Nothing worse than a fag fight.
I'm imagining JY &Migraine Ogre featuring in a XXX video: "2 T-Girls, 1 Cup". Cue the tender piano music...

I briefly considered coming up with a graphical meme, but the mere thought comes with its own nasty visuals that lodge themselves in your brain despite all efforts at resistance.

You're welcome! :)

wabbits

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the Miss BC pageant was a PR vehicle for the local newspaper chain and some of its advertisers. With the arrival of aggressive, toxic troons, there was just no way to ensure that the publicity was going to be positive.

Would he date a transwoman? At last year's pageant he talked down another trans contestant on Twitter and huffed about how he rebuffed that contestant's offer to room together at the pageant hotel.